PDA

View Full Version : Ruger 10/22 charger or mark 3 22/45

evilblackgun
12-21-08, 00:42
I need input on these pistols whitch would be better for hunting and plinking?
I will be adding a mini red dot Burris or Docter maybe any thoughts would be helpful.

skyugo
12-21-08, 01:14
i may be alone here, but i think the charger is the silliest thing put out by a major manufacturer in quite some time. bipod pistol with a 10/22 receiver. :confused:

get a MKII or III. great pistols.

John_Wayne777
12-21-08, 11:09
i may be alone here, but i think the charger is the silliest thing put out by a major manufacturer in quite some time. bipod pistol with a 10/22 receiver. :confused:

get a MKII or III. great pistols.

You are not alone.

The "charger" makes precisely ZERO sense to me. MK-II or a Buckmark would be preferable by a WIDE margin if you want a handgun. If you want a weapon you can mount a big magnified optic on that qualifies as a "handgun" in the loosest sense of the word, then buy the charger.

skyugo
12-21-08, 20:00
You are not alone.

The "charger" makes precisely ZERO sense to me. MK-II or a Buckmark would be preferable by a WIDE margin if you want a handgun. If you want a weapon you can mount a big magnified optic on that qualifies as a "handgun" in the loosest sense of the word, then buy the charger.

thanks...

ruger already makes arguably THE best .22 handgun on the market. why they'd compete with themselves with that goofy thing... :confused:

but hey, whatever floats your boat. i know some 10/22 guys were creating stuff like that for awhile...
might make a nice platform to SBR&supress anyway... :confused: