PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James slammed for Brittney Griner comments, Now backpedaling by NBA player

gsd2053
07-14-22, 16:09
NBA star LeBron James questioned if WNBA star Brittney Griner should return to the United States whenever she is released from her incarceration in Russia.

"Now, how can she feel like America has her back?" James said. "I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'"

Now,

"My comments on 'The Shop' regarding Brittney Griner wasn’t knocking our beautiful country," he tweeted. "I was simply saying how she’s probably feeling emotionally along with so many other emotions, thoughts, etc inside that cage she’s been in for over 100+ days! Long story short #BringHerHome"

What a piece of shit!

https://youtu.be/BCzpI03ZsMg

Waylander
07-14-22, 16:30
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220714/f4725d07d5a9d9a6f07454d5ae27862b.jpg

But I’m sure they don’t want him either.

Artos
07-14-22, 16:39
FLBJ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sunshinegirl754/status/1547624612346748928

Averageman
07-14-22, 17:12
I hate pussies, Le Bron James is a pussy.

gsd2053
07-14-22, 17:17
I hate pussies, Le Bron James is a pussy.

I'd say he's more of a dick. Because I love pussy. That's part of what's wrong in the world today, when the Averageman hates pussy.

:dance3:

flenna
07-14-22, 17:27
I'd say he's more of a dick. Because I love pussy. That's part of what's wrong in the world today, when the Averageman hates pussy.

Badum-Ching. Yes folks, he’ll be here all week.

Averageman
07-14-22, 17:40

I hate feminine Men. LeBron James is a very feminine Man.

HKGuns
07-14-22, 17:45
He isn’t worth my time to post something.

markm
07-14-22, 17:57
Russia can keep that crusty piece of nasty shit. God forbid they release "it". The lunatic left and every fruitcake in the country will be treating him/her like Jesus Christ himself.

SteyrAUG
07-14-22, 18:05
Britney is a dumb bitch who brought Hash Oil into Russia like they wouldn't do anything about it. Found out different.

LeBron is just another "who gives a f" basketball player.

I feel bad that I now know who Brittney Griner is, I was happier when I didn't. Wish I didn't know who LeBran was.

Last basketball player I knew of that I had any level of respect for was Michael Jordan, seemed like an ok guy.

titsonritz
07-14-22, 18:50
Can't do the time don't do the crime and sure as shit don't go the Russia and pull it. Zero shits given for the dumb bitch, I say rot. Le Bron James is just another commie POS, his opinion means nothing to me, he can **** off and die for all I care.

signal4l
07-14-22, 18:55
When traveling to a communist country it might be best to not commit any crimes. I've heard the criminal justice system is pretty harsh. I have no sympathy for that idiot.

Diamondback
07-14-22, 19:28
Some nice dunks scored by Enes Kanter Freedom, though...

SteyrAUG
07-14-22, 19:32
So Brittney, ever been to a Turkish prison?

lowprone
07-14-22, 20:41
NBA....meh !

TMS951
07-14-22, 20:51
I don’t get watching sports with such a vested interest in a player.

You like a sport? Awesome, get out there and play it then. I’ve never understood sitting there watching someone else with such an emotional investment. And as such have never cared what these players said, did or wear.

And she’s a class A dumb ass for bringing drugs to Russia. Like you’ve got to be a special sort of stupid.

SteyrAUG
07-14-22, 21:46
I don’t get watching sports with such a vested interest in a player.

You like a sport? Awesome, get out there and play it then. I’ve never understood sitting there watching someone else with such an emotional investment. And as such have never cared what these players said, did or wear.

And she’s a class A dumb ass for bringing drugs to Russia. Like you’ve got to be a special sort of stupid.

Funniest thing in the world is a bar full of fat ass white guys yelling "WE WON!" because a group a black guys, who would never hang out with them in a million years, won a game.

The guys who full on, center of their identity is as a fan of a given team, complete with official team gear, etc. borders on mental disorder. I was once in the house of a guy who had Green Bay packers carpet, not a run, but the actual carpet all through the house. Green Bay packer shit on every wall, the kitchen was full of Green Bay knick knacks and there are probably guys who play for the actual team who have less Green Bay shit in their house.

I can understand casual fans of sports, especially if they used to play and are now just too old. I can understand people who follow the team of the college they attended and things like that. But some people get completely mental about it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-14-22, 22:23
I’d pay big money to get LeBron to fly in old helos in bad weather with crappy pilots…

Pro athletes dying all over the place and LeBron keeps on shooting his MJ-never-be mouth.

WillieThom
07-14-22, 22:33
He isn’t worth my time to post something.

Oh?..

Averageman
07-15-22, 01:46
Larry Bird played harder, played better and was much more successful than Le Bron ever will be.
Why would I guess Larry would say "Well she was stupid."
Le Bron gets the attention because of his racial stupidity and Pro-China BS.

kirkland
07-15-22, 02:52
Oh yeah, I'm sure she'd rather stay in a Russian jail than come back to America. Good thinking Lebron.

AndyLate
07-15-22, 05:59
She got caught with drugs in Russia during a time when relations with the U.S. were strained to say the least. Her being an athlete, person of color, and LBTQXYZ does not provide the protection in Russia that it does in the US. Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

Lebwrong is too self centered and woke to realize that she wouldn't even have to appear in court anywhere in the US?

He doesn't think the US is doing enough to convince Russia to forgive a criminal act because she is an LBTQXYZ athlete of color? I am sure sending weapons to a country fighting their military and attempting to bankrupt their economy gives the US a great diplomatic advantage.

Andy

gaijin
07-15-22, 06:27
LeBron who?

Averageman
07-15-22, 07:09
He doesn't think the US is doing enough to convince Russia to forgive a criminal act because she is an LBTQXYZ athlete of color? I am sure sending weapons to a country fighting their military and attempting to bankrupt their economy gives the US a great diplomatic advantage.

Andy[/QUOTE]
Andy,
I think that level of complexity is lost on him. He doesn't get it and never will.
I simply can't wait until his billion dollars is divided up between Attorneys, Ex Wives, Baby Momma's, Shady Accountant's and his cousins.
He can stand there and scratch his butt wondering.

P2Vaircrewman
07-15-22, 10:22
Funniest thing in the world is a bar full of fat ass white guys yelling "WE WON!" because a group a black guys, who would never hang out with them in a million years, won a game.

The guys who full on, center of their identity is as a fan of a given team, complete with official team gear, etc. borders on mental disorder. I was once in the house of a guy who had Green Bay packers carpet, not a run, but the actual carpet all through the house. Green Bay packer shit on every wall, the kitchen was full of Green Bay knick knacks and there are probably guys who play for the actual team who have less Green Bay shit in their house.

I can understand casual fans of sports, especially if they used to play and are now just too old. I can understand people who follow the team of the college they attended and things like that. But some people get completely mental about it.

I played four years of high school football, I love the game, playing it was probably why I finished school. Being I wasn't college football material I never went and I think if I had been recruited by a college I would have gone, not sure if I would have finished. I never particularly liked school other than the social aspect of it.

My family and my wife's family were LSU football fans and had LSU season tickets for forever, I grew up in the LSU stadium. My daughter and son in law are LSU graduates. We all have season tickets.
That said I only wear LSU attire when attending a game. We don't have a house full of LSU items. We have one picture by artist George Rodrigue of Blue Dog fame, of the Blue Dog wearing an LSU jersey. I bought it as a gift for my wife when it was sold as a fund raiser for the LSU music department.

Grown men wearing game jerseys of their favorite player is dumb. I always tell someone who is complaining their team lost, 50% of those who play a game lose, it's a game get over it.

lysander
07-15-22, 13:54
I always tell someone who is complaining their team lost, 50% of those who play a game lose, it's a game get over it.
I just tell them, "Well, it is all your fault you lost . . . slacker"

AndyLate
07-15-22, 15:01

Andy
Andy,
I think that level of complexity is lost on him. He doesn't get it and never will.
I simply can't wait until his billion dollars is divided up between Attorneys, Ex Wives, Baby Momma's, Shady Accountant's and his cousins.
He can stand there and scratch his butt wondering.[/QUOTE]

I know you are right.

Andy

SteyrAUG
07-15-22, 16:14
I just tell them, "Well, it is all your fault you lost . . . slacker"

LOL. Thank YOU. From now on when I heard them groan about "losing today" I'm gonna ask them "Well did you train to win?"

P2Vaircrewman
07-16-22, 09:22
LOL. Thank YOU. From now on when I heard them groan about "losing today" I'm gonna ask them "Well did you train to win?"

Applies to a gunfight also.

flenna
07-16-22, 10:21
LeBron who?

You know, the guy who is the country’s leading expert on law enforcement, officer involved shootings and race relations. At least according to the MSM and lemmings who follow him seem to think so.

titsonritz
07-16-22, 16:03
You know, the guy who is the country’s leading expert on law enforcement, officer involved shootings and race relations. At least according to the MSM and lemmings who follow him seem to think so.

Don't forget CCP rep.