PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Production

mrosamilia
12-21-08, 14:31
When do you fellas in the know believe that we will be able to purchase Noveke rifles again. I know I know that i shouldn't of waited, and in some ways I didn't. I did pick up 2 6920's and an AK, but being new I just found out about Noveske. I have my wife talked into it and have card in hand but can't buy one.:mad:

12-21-08, 15:09
Did you ask the source (Noveske) directly? I would think that's your best bet, there.

mrosamilia
12-21-08, 15:11
Not yet. I have only been granted permission just today from my better half. I will call tomm.

Guilty
12-21-08, 16:02
I suggest that you call Noveske and ask. Just because they are not listed on their website doesn't necessarily mean they are completely unattainable, IMHO of course.

BWYoda
12-21-08, 17:54
mrosamilia,

I emailed than to get some idea on the ETA for my upper. The first reply was an auto reply saying they'd get back to me in 5-10 days. 10 days later - nothing, I email again and get another auto reply saying they'd get back to me in 1-2 weeks. Calling may be a better idea as they're apparently swamped. I don't know about complete rifles but I've heard the lead time on uppers is 6-8 weeks.

cutigerjbm
12-21-08, 18:23
When I called last week, they said complete rifles "may" be available late Jan-Feb. I was advised to keep checking the website for availability.

Mark71
12-22-08, 01:31
When I called last week, they said complete rifles "may" be available late Jan-Feb. I was advised to keep checking the website for availability.

This is what I was told when I called them on Friday. I am hoping it will be soon as I have funds ready and really want a complete rifle from them.

Army Chief
12-22-08, 02:41
As I understand it, Noveske is having much the same supply problem as everyone else in that this is a difficult time -- even for builders -- to get all of the various receivers, parts and components together to assemble complete rifles. Until the current buying/hoarding frenzy dies down a bit, I'm not sure we'll really be able to get a competent answer to the question. It would seem that things are improving slightly, but we are by no means out of the woods yet -- and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the actual inauguration triggered a second wave of panic buying.

Chief