PDA

View Full Version : Better Call Saul 8/22

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-07-22, 14:51
No spoilers, since I can’t stay awake for the episodes…. This season was going well, then they ran out of color film and went black and white…. WTF

Is this the last season?

The Dumb Gun Collector
08-07-22, 15:20
It is the last season. Two episodes left. They have been running the black and white so you can tell when he is in "gene"/ present day mode. That has been the convention since the first season. I will miss ol' Saul.

SteyrAUG
08-07-22, 15:53
It is the last season. Two episodes left. They have been running the black and white so you can tell when he is in "gene"/ present day mode. That has been the convention since the first season. I will miss ol' Saul.

One of the few shows that is actually superior to the show it spun off from.

Lacos
08-07-22, 18:44
It’s all good man

Waylander
08-07-22, 19:22
One of the few shows that is actually superior to the show it spun off from.

Yep, this one ranks up there measuring a good show by how many times I could watch it again. Breaking Bad was fairly good but mostly just a one and done.

jmp45
08-07-22, 19:37
A favorite here.. I suspect the B/W episodes are setting up for a new Saul series post breaking bad. I think Kim may come back too in a post series if that happens, was a hint of a connection in the 8/2 episode.

Ed L.
08-08-22, 05:51
AMC has become the most insufferable channel with regards to commercials to the point where it almost makes the show unwatchable. The show is interrupted so much by so many long commercials that my brain keeps tuning out. This really destroys the show since it is a show that you need to be tuned in to really enjoy. Judging by the commercials the average viewer of Better Call Saul, the average viewer is a fast food and crappy food eater who is under the age of 35 and whose average income is $35k or less.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-08-22, 08:42
AMC has become the most insufferable channel with regards to commercials to the point where it almost makes the show unwatchable. The show is interrupted so much by so many long commercials that my brain keeps tuning out. This really destroys the show since it is a show that you need to be tuned in to really enjoy. Judging by the commercials the average viewer of Better Call Saul, the average viewer is a fast food and crappy food eater who is under the age of 35 and whose average income is $35k or less.

We record and watch it. We watch almost nothing live anymore. We’ll even start a show 15 minutes late just so that we can FF through the ads.

The Dumb Gun Collector
08-16-22, 23:30
The finale was incredible. Say what you will, that team can stick a landing.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-19-22, 23:49
That sucked.

The 2nd half of the last season was a complete waste of time.

Makes me unlikely to watch the next two shows that they be planned.

Waylander
08-20-22, 13:11
They were bouncing around all over the place too much there toward the end and it all felt way too rushed. The finale was good.