PDA

View Full Version : Mentally unstable woman gains access to cop's AR and hilarity does not ensue...

okie
08-19-22, 12:38
This would have been hilarious were it not for the poor man who was shot in the chest. They didn't comment on his condition, so I'm guessing he's not laughing right now.

If you pause the video you'll notice that the AR in question has a pistol brace and flare launcher attached. I think that pretty much sums it up right there...

That county's coffers are about to be drained dry. It's going to be an interesting case because both the shooter and the victim are going to be suing. Probably not the first time that's happened, but I imagine it's exceedingly rare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1R75v1tGPI&t=124s

markm
08-19-22, 12:54
If you pause the video you'll notice that the AR in question has a pistol brace and flare launcher attached. I think that pretty much sums it up right there...

I don't click on this kind of crap, but a still I saw sure enough had a pistol brace. I was like WTF?? But a flare launcher too? Like the 37mm things they used to sell?

okie
08-19-22, 13:05
I don't click on this kind of crap, but a still I saw sure enough had a pistol brace. I was like WTF?? But a flare launcher too? Like the 37mm things they used to sell?

Sure looked like it. Either that or a giant flashlight a la 1990s delta force.

CDW4ME
08-19-22, 13:22
I would not want to be that cop.

markm
08-19-22, 13:37

:lol: D cell batreeze!

okie
08-19-22, 13:41
:lol: D cell batreeze!

For anyone too young to remember that era, the struggle was real.:lol:

tn1911
08-19-22, 14:36
For anyone too young to remember that era, the struggle was real.:lol:

We called those mag lights bashlights.

SteyrAUG
08-19-22, 14:43

If it was the cops rifle, they use 37mm for many LTL applications.

titsonritz
08-19-22, 15:00

I bet it was a personal build.

rocsteady
08-19-22, 15:03
The guy took that round to the chest like a boss. "Ouch" was about the extent of his reaction

titsonritz
08-19-22, 15:30
The guy took that round to the chest like a boss. "Ouch" was about the extent of his reaction

Good thing is wasn't a 9mm, it would have blown his lung out. I didn't catch whether or not they mentioned his condition at the hospital, hope he all good.

titsonritz
08-19-22, 15:38

You mean SAS a la '80s.

POTD: Iron Lady And SAS After 6 Days (https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/18/potd-iron-lady-sas-6-days/)
POTD: A Close Look At The SAS MP5 Weaponlight (https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/22/potd-close-look-sas-mp5-weaponlight/)