PDA

View Full Version : Hello from east TN! ...... Hey, hope this is in the right place!

IAin'tDaMan
08-23-22, 12:18
Just a hello. I didn't see an 'intro' thread title so I stuck this one here. I was born here in Ea Tn not 5 miles from North Carolina. I was constantly on the road as an journeyman ironworker for twenty years then the next ten as foreman etc. for the Fluor corp. Before that was Army (101st 72-74) then school on GI bill. Yes, I have lived a little. Hope I feel good enough to be an asset to the forum, that is make enough posts etc. to be interesting. I look forward to getting to know 'you all' and all of you!

IADM

(Note to boss; If this violates forum rules or etiquette please change or notify).

JediGuy
08-23-22, 17:54
Welcome. There is actually an intro thread stickied, so linked here for you:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?8796-Welcome-to-M4C-Intro-Thread&p=3052387#post3052387

IAin'tDaMan
08-23-22, 19:48
Thanks JediGuy, I must be blind!

kirkland
08-23-22, 20:17
Welcome to the forum IAin'tDaMan

AR general discussion is pretty dead these days. But feel free to start a thread on an interesting topic or ask any questions you have about the AR platform and several of the forum veterans here will be sure to respond. Be sure to have a look see around the other sub forums like the technical forum, AR pistols, alternative calibers, auto handguns, revolvers, other rifles etc... Add some meaningful content and you'll soon have enough posts to use the EE and join the discussion in the General Discussion forum. Have fun, there's plenty of firearms knowledge to be found here.

Entryteam
08-26-22, 15:27
Thanks JediGuy, I must be blind!

Welcome! Glad to have you.