PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaand The ATF Is Coming For Braces Next...Again.

Jellybean
09-02-22, 14:50
Apparently some paperwork got leaked, and we're going back to brace-hunting.
How nice of them to offer an amnesty period though, aka, 'please just cuff yourself citizen, so we don't have to'... :rolleyes:
That being said...I wonder if they truly grasp how many more braces there are then bouncy triggers. I'm dying to see how they plan to enforce a brace ban given their current trigger shenanigans are going so well for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt2aZ1HTaRE

DixieGuns
09-02-22, 15:08
It’s all just so tiresome.
Why are they worried about braces when they have F15’s

arbninftry
09-02-22, 15:33
Here is a question. Why cant I just put a 16 inch barrell on it? Make it a rifle, then its no pistol. Can that be done? or is it going to matter, and how would they know if you still had a pistol anyway?

ryr8828
09-02-22, 16:15
*long string of swear words*

I've thought about sbr'ing my mk18 several times. In IL first I have to have a curios and relics license. Then I have to get the sheriff to sign off. Then apparently I have to file for permission to take it with me when we got to Florida every winter. Jump little doggy jump. Here's a treat.
Then my wife will say "How many lists do you want to be on, aren't you on enough already"?

And gun people say online and in person "I'm not voting, it doesn't make a difference anyway"

It makes a hell of a difference.

ryr8828
09-02-22, 16:16
Here is a question. Why cant I just put a 16 inch barrell on it? Make it a rifle, then its no pistol. Can that be done? or is it going to matter, and how would they know if you still had a pistol anyway?

Of course you could, it's all about being under 16 inches anyway. But what would be the point of that?

arbninftry
09-02-22, 16:22
Of course you could, it's all about being under 16 inches anyway. But what would be the point of that?

Well its one way to avoid registering something. You can always keep the pistol upper separate. Then when or if the climate cools, SBR it later if you choose or just sell it down the road. I understand the whole purpose of it, just don't want to register something needlessly, when I can just make a rifle and contemplate what comes next.

Straight Shooter
09-02-22, 16:30
Yall be good little subjects, now. Line up.

davidjinks
09-02-22, 17:23

Sucker! I can’t believe you don’t have an F15! I’ve got 3 of them!!!

SteyrAUG
09-02-22, 18:48

You can. But you can't still own the short upper or ATF considers that constructive possession.

SteyrAUG
09-02-22, 18:50
*long string of swear words*

I've thought about sbr'ing my mk18 several times. In IL first I have to have a curios and relics license. Then I have to get the sheriff to sign off. Then apparently I have to file for permission to take it with me when we got to Florida every winter. Jump little doggy jump. Here's a treat.
Then my wife will say "How many lists do you want to be on, aren't you on enough already"?

And gun people say online and in person "I'm not voting, it doesn't make a difference anyway"

It makes a hell of a difference.

I don't think the new Form 1s require a CLEO signoff any more. And anything close to Mk18 isn't C&R eligible anyway so you don't need one of those. So you can do a build (Form 1) or you can buy one from a SOT (Form 4).

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-02-22, 19:11
Apparently some paperwork got leaked, and we're going back to brace-hunting.
How nice of them to offer an amnesty period though, aka, 'please just cuff yourself citizen, so we don't have to'... :rolleyes:
That being said...I wonder if they truly grasp how many more braces there are then bouncy triggers. I'm dying to see how they plan to enforce a brace ban given their current trigger shenanigans are going so well for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt2aZ1HTaRE

The brace list will be cross referenced with other lists and then they’ll go after the people that they really wanna go after for the other list but just based on the brace list. That’s how this works. The ubiquity of braces is not a bug them, it’s a feature since so many people own them, it becomes a reason to go after almost anyone…

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-02-22, 19:18
Funny how they could do this for illegal aliens if they really wanted to, but they don’t.

Isn’t every illegal alien inherently and intrinsically breaking tax laws? Identity theft laws?

Jellybean
09-02-22, 19:39
Just give me back my unrestricted SBRs dammit! :laugh:
This shouldn't even be a conversation in the first place.

I would simply like to go back to living in a country where my blatantly and specifically constitutionally enshrined, and even multiply confirmed by the courts for good damn measure, rights aren't up for nullification every two years.
Like, I get it, vote moar, but why? Okay, they vote "us" out, they then go haywire doing as much dumb shit as they can. Everyone gets into a tizzy, oh noes, we gotta vote "them" out to save our rights/the country/whatev. So we vote "them" out. Safe right? No wait, instead of repealing all the dumb crap "our side" either does nothing, OR spends the next two years continuing to fight off the insane people, because they just keep undermining, and all too often helped along by #ourguys. Apparently to many people on "our" side have failed to understand over the last several decades, that winning a vote doesn't make the "other guys" POOF into nonexistence, or that ideological zealots are actually going to play along. Then two years later "they" get themselves into a tizzy, vote "us" out, and we are right back to square one, just two more steps behind. And this 2A stuff is just ONE tiny little issue that increasingly doesn't matter in the light of everything else going on.
What would it matter if I had an entire artillery battery in my backyard if the rest of the country is gone, or that battery can be seized tomorrow because someone changed their mind without even needing to write law? Since when are we at the whims of a monarchy again? I don't even own any braces, but we all know tomorrow it will be the next thing on 'the list'.
F***
THAT
SHIT.
If this is "freedom" or what's supposed to constitute a coherent country, I'm getting off the damn see-saw. I don't need this endless stress in my life.
We're nearly at the point where I could live in any country in the world and get the same result.

prepare
09-02-22, 19:41
Isn't there enough real crime out there to keep a federal agency busy doing something that could actually make a positive difference?
Wonder if they have a high suicide rate from sense of worthlessness? it would certainly be understandable.

.45fan
09-02-22, 20:23
Trump started this ball rolling.
So vote moar isn't an option these days.

I personally don't have any braces, I've paid the tax on mine, so this topic is sort of funny to me at this point.

I've sent comments and donated to GOA to stop this because we don't need more stuff banned, but honestly, the nfa is damm near 100 years old and folks are whining about not being able to skirt the law while making book face videos showing them being a dumbass.

The badge lickers will be whining next when the cops start going after those that skirted the law in the first place.

Change the effing law or pay the effing tax, it really is that simple.

I don't have the finances to change the law, so I paid the tax, it's to bad most people can't think of doing things correctly. Gun owners are their own worst enemy, don't believe me start a topic on open carry and watch all the gun haters come out if the woodwork, they bitch about this topic which has more or less been illegal for almost a century, but will eat an open carrier for lunch even though that is legal and has gained ground in the last decade (its legal in more states now). This shows how bad gun owners are as a group.

I can't believe in 2022 I'm reading people saying "I don't want to be on a list".
The flipping government knows how many squares of toilet paper you use to complete a transaction, so thinking they don't know you own XYZ is hilarious.

SteyrAUG
09-02-22, 22:25
Trump started this ball rolling.
So vote moar isn't an option these days.

No, that was ATF. I don't even think Trump knew was a pistol brace was. Trump was behind the bump stock ban and it was a reactionary move to the Las Vegas shooting.

Trump wasn't even in office when the pistol brace thing happened.

https://www.silencercentral.com/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-pistol-brace-laws/

In June 2021, the ATF redefined rifles by specifically excluding AR pistols and braces from the definition. Instead, this newly-proposed definition would move braced-AR pistols out of the pistol category and into the NFA-restricted short-barrel rifle realm.

.45fan
09-02-22, 22:43
No, that was ATF. I don't even think Trump knew was a pistol brace was. Trump was behind the bump stock ban and it was a reactionary move to the Las Vegas shooting.

https://www.silencercentral.com/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-pistol-brace-laws/

In June 2021, the ATF redefined rifles by specifically excluding AR pistols and braces from the definition. Instead, this newly-proposed definition would move braced-AR pistols out of the pistol category and into the NFA-restricted short-barrel rifle realm.You are correct, I was thinking of the bump stock ban.

Coal Dragger
09-02-22, 22:47
Never got into pistol braces since I have zero interest in SBR’s. This is totalitarian nonsense though.

SteyrAUG
09-03-22, 00:24
Never got into pistol braces since I have zero interest in SBR’s. This is totalitarian nonsense though.

Not gonna support ATF in their continued march to have us back to flintlocks and muskets, but when I saw the first YT videos of people shouldering their arm braces...I knew it was coming to this.

I've seen people actually get prosecuted for unregistered SBRs, pay fines and do jail time. No way was ATF gonna ease up because you got some rubber and velcro. Anyone NOT strapping that thing to their arm was poking the bear. It's not that I support the bear in any way, but I knew the bear was going to be a problem IF poked.

The only GOOD thing about arm braces is there are so many in circulation and so many major manufacturers were given authorization to produce firearms with them that ATF probably cannot shove the shit back into the goose no matter how hard they try. It's not gonna be as easy to clamp down on as with bump stocks and various binary trigger systems.

Also there is a perception among most people that "this is normal and must be accepted", even if I personally think it's a poor substitute for an actual stock and sort of a bad idea. I think ATF will over reach like they did with their attempt to regulate M855 ammo and there will be a similar backlash. And every time ATF gets their hand smacked and told "No", that's probably a good thing.

ryr8828
09-03-22, 07:54
I don't think the new Form 1s require a CLEO signoff any more. And anything close to Mk18 isn't C&R eligible anyway so you don't need one of those. So you can do a build (Form 1) or you can buy one from a SOT (Form 4).

This is strictly Illinois law passed in 2013 and to my knowledge it hasn't been changed. To possess a short barreled rifle in IL you have to have an 03ffl license (C&R).
Before this poorly worded law passed there were no short barreled rifles allowed.

BrigandTwoFour
09-03-22, 08:01
And here I was ready to start spending $$$ on braced 9mm AKs and a 13" Gen 2 ACE in 7.62x39. I don't want to deal with the hassle of permission slips for jumping over to WV for range days. This is probably going to push me back over the line for picking up a bullpup.

john armond
09-03-22, 08:16

In June 2021, the ATF redefined rifles by specifically excluding AR pistols and braces from the definition. Instead, this newly-proposed definition would move braced-AR pistols out of the pistol category and into the NFA-restricted short-barrel rifle realm.

So, is this an AR pistol only thing, or any braced pistol? The linked article talks about AR pistols. I understand AR pistols are the most common, but what about something like the UZI Pro pistol sold with a brace?

BrigandTwoFour
09-03-22, 08:18
So, is this an AR pistol only thing, or any braced pistol? The linked article talks about AR pistols. What about something like the UZI Pro?

My read on the intent here is that it's any pistol brace, as they've decided that pistol braces were workarounds on SBR regulations and there anything equipped with a pistol brace should be treated as an SBR.

Artos
09-03-22, 08:22
good grief...I've got a banshee 300 I've had for over a year, sorta lost interest & never even fired it. Guess it will go on the auction block.

Averageman
09-03-22, 09:17
When I first came on board hear the AR pistol with a brace was the popular thing to do.
I think it was a work around for a SBR. I have to ask though, "Why do I need a Workaround for an AR pistol?" I don't believe these are used often in crimes, I don't see a nefarious reason for them not to exisit. So Why?
I didn't use a brace on my pistol, I used a crutch tip. Are Crutch Tips next?

flenna
09-03-22, 10:45

No, anything semi-automatic is next.

Kevslatvin
09-03-22, 10:55
Great. Just when Kalashnikov USA has finally started offering their AK104 clone in a pistol version (even though it's sold out). I mean they don't sell it with a brace so this doesn't affect it unless one planned to put a brace on it. I think all these braces being out there and rarely if ever used in crime prove that SBR's don't need to be on the NFA any longer. Wishful thinking would be there is enough backlash from this to get SBR's removed from the NFA.

OutofBatt3ry
09-03-22, 10:58
When I first came on board hear the AR pistol with a brace was the popular thing to do.
I think it was a work around for a SBR. I have to ask though, "Why do I need a Workaround for an AR pistol?" I don't believe these are used often in crimes, I don't see a nefarious reason for them not to exisit. So Why?

There was a case that actually went to trial for that...Let me see if I can find it.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/atf-suffers-rare-court-loss-in-ohio-short-barrel-rifle-prosecution/

t1tan
09-03-22, 12:19
I have zero intention to register any of my braced weapons, they'll get stocks and I'll continue life as normal.

MistWolf
09-03-22, 12:34

All you would have to do is remove the brace.

Constructive whatever only applies if the only parts you have can only be assembled in a restricted configuration. If you have a rifle lower (no rifle upper) and a shorty upper, that could be construed as constructive whatever. However, if you also have a rifle upper, you’re ok unless you install the shorty upper on the rifle lower. (That doesn’t mean they can’t charge for it you if you run afoul off the law.)

MistWolf
09-03-22, 12:58
…I think ATF will over reach like they did with their attempt to regulate M855 ammo and there will be a similar backlash. And every time ATF gets their hand smacked and told "No", that's probably a good thing.

This is exactly why I felt braces were a good idea from the start. Maybe they are a “workaround”. If they are, it’s a workaround for an outdated, unconstitutional law. Braces are more freedom. Not perfect freedom. More freedom.

The inventor got the go ahead from the ATF to make braces. The ATF didn’t start making noise about banning them until the petty tyrants in office started whining. I think if folks in the gun community didn’t start wringing their hands moaning “It’s just a matter of time before the ATF shuts this down” the petty tyrants would have stayed in their self imposed ignorant state. It’s ironic that I hear gun ban proposals floated by gun guys as what-ifs long before the petty tyrants start championing them.

JediGuy
09-03-22, 13:48
It really sounds like the petty tyrants are the problem.

Averageman
09-03-22, 14:17
Always remember 'We are our own worst enemy" people love to point out possible infractions.

SteyrAUG
09-03-22, 15:38
So, is this an AR pistol only thing, or any braced pistol? The linked article talks about AR pistols. I understand AR pistols are the most common, but what about something like the UZI Pro pistol sold with a brace?

The most recent ATF crap is all arm braced pistols.

mattiep321
09-03-22, 17:56
The most recent ATF crap is all arm braced pistols.Until it's not. The truth is we all need to be "in for a penny, in for a pound" at this point. But alas the FUDD is so strong..."I'll just sell it I guess"...really? FML.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

john armond
09-03-22, 19:16
Until it's not. The truth is we all need to be "in for a penny, in for a pound" at this point. But alas the FUDD is so strong..."I'll just sell it I guess"...really? FML.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

All semi-auto centerfire rifles are machine guns…coming to a theater near you.

yoni
09-03-22, 19:23
It is very simple, I am not going to sell anything, I am not going to register anything.

I believe that the courts are going to slap this down. You can't give your approval and then millions spend money to buy what you approved and then years later, you get to say your all now felons.

Rogue556
09-03-22, 19:46
It is very simple, I am not going to sell anything, I am not going to register anything.

This is the only answer.

The government can eat a bag of d*cks.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Averageman
09-03-22, 20:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbsTKH2S0I
Some good information and speculation.

ABNAK
09-03-22, 20:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbsTKH2S0I
Some good information and speculation.

Don't doubt it. That said, a bitch ex-wife, girlfriend, disgruntled teen, etc. would undoubtedly lead to an add-on charge or even primary charge (anyone recall the seatbelt law creep?). As the video suggests, logistically the ATF can't go knocking on millions of doors. They can however primarily go after FFL's......or those unfortunate individuals I mentioned previously.

DG23
09-03-22, 22:36
This is the only answer.

The government can eat a bag of d*cks.

Am sure a bunch of them already do -

Hush
09-03-22, 23:29
good grief...I've got a banshee 300 I've had for over a year, sorta lost interest & never even fired it. Guess it will go on the auction block.With that attitude, why even own guns at all? Only what daddy tells you is ok?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Hush
09-03-22, 23:30
I have zero intention to register any of my braced weapons, they'll get stocks and I'll continue life as normal.This is the way

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
09-03-22, 23:39
Yall be good little subjects, now. Line up.

good grief...I've got a banshee 300 I've had for over a year, sorta lost interest & never even fired it. Guess it will go on the auction block.

Told ya.

https://i.postimg.cc/LqtX1J92/Raugh-out-Roud.jpg (https://postimg.cc/LqtX1J92)

omegajb
09-04-22, 06:29

I believe that the courts are going to slap this down. You can't give your approval and then millions spend money to buy what you approved and then years later, you get to say your all now felons.It's more involved than that. The Heller and Caetano ruling protects weapons in common lawful use.
Caetano determined this number to be 200,000, by all estimates, there are millions of these braces.

Further in our favor is the Bruen decision where you have to use historical data on showing these gun laws go back to 1791.

Then there's the EPA ruling where SCOTUS determined agencies can't make laws and that they are to enforce laws passed by congress.

I don't think the NFA is going anywhere soon, I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of it.

The government can't pay me off with $200 amnesty and if they win here, there is no limit to what they will come after next.

SteyrAUG
09-04-22, 06:39
It's more involved than that. The Heller and Caetano ruling protects weapons in common lawful use.
Caetano determined this number to be 200,000, by all estimates, there are millions of these braces.

Further in our favor is the Bruen decision where you have to use historical data on showing these gun laws go back to 1791.

Then there's the EPA ruling where SCOTUS determined agencies can't make laws and that they are to enforce laws passed by congress.

I don't think the NFA is going anywhere soon, I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of it.

The government can't pay me off with $200 amnesty and if they win here, there is no limit to what they will come after next.

And if the NFA goes away, ATF will simply add those items to the prohibited firearms prevented from importation or manufacture by the "sporting clause" within the 1968 Gun Control Act, a piece of legislation that contains the first firearms band.

While I applaud your zeal, these things must be undone in a specific order or you invite disaster. The most important thing to be removed should be the "sporter clause." This is the source of ATF ability to arbitrarily decide which guns are suitable for lawful ownership by US gun owners based upon a point scale they devised.

This is also the same source of power that lets them legislate by decree with "determination letters."

And that is the problem with bump stocks, arm braces, binary triggers and 80% receivers. They are a dozen fronts to fight the ATF on that keep us distracted from the one everyone should be fighting on, but most people don't even know it exists. Most people think Trump banned arm braces.

Want your rights back? Better have a well researched plan where you undo the damage one piece at a time without causing more damage. Because that is how we got to this absurd place, with one carefully placed piece of legislation at a time.

AndyLate
09-04-22, 07:04
For me personally, a brace allowed me to determine that paying $200 to register a 11.3" AR-15 is not worth it unless I also have a supressor, but that a similar length AR-9 would be worth the coin.

I think a fair number of the braced pistol owners built or bought because it was a low-commitment way to play in the SBR world and frankly as a raised middle finger to the ATF.

Anyone with a brain knows the ATF's focus on pistol braces will have zero effect on violent crime. It makes no difference to a felon if they are arrested carrying a Ruger No 1 or a Krinkov - any weapons charge will be dropped or plea bargained for expediency and equity.

The only way the explosion of pistol braces affects crime is through all the AR pistol "truck guns" left in vehicles to be stolen and fed into the black market. God help us if we actually addressed crime and criminals directly instead of turning millions of Americans into felons overnight.

Andy

Artos
09-04-22, 09:32
Told ya.

https://i.postimg.cc/LqtX1J92/Raugh-out-Roud.jpg (https://postimg.cc/LqtX1J92)

Oh, it's something that's been on the table for a while but one of those guns that's been out of sight / mind...this just nails it down. I've never been into pistol braces & prefer sbr's, but sorta got enamored with the little banshee to go with 45 can & was an impulse buy. I went back & checked the acquisition and was logged in early 19 with not one round down range to date. Might as well turn it into something that will get used or make some $$$ on an investment gun vs patting myself on the back to resist the man.

ubet
09-04-22, 14:20
And if the NFA goes away, ATF will simply add those items to the prohibited firearms prevented from importation or manufacture by the "sporting clause" within the 1968 Gun Control Act, a piece of legislation that contains the first firearms band.

While I applaud your zeal, these things must be undone in a specific order or you invite disaster. The most important thing to be removed should be the "sporter clause." This is the source of ATF ability to arbitrarily decide which guns are suitable for lawful ownership by US gun owners based upon a point scale they devised.

This is also the same source of power that lets them legislate by decree with "determination letters."

And that is the problem with bump stocks, arm braces, binary triggers and 80% receivers. They are a dozen fronts to fight the ATF on that keep us distracted from the one everyone should be fighting on, but most people don't even know it exists. Most people think Trump banned arm braces.

Want your rights back? Better have a well researched plan where you undo the damage one piece at a time without causing more damage. Because that is how we got to this absurd place, with one carefully placed piece of legislation at a time.

Every firearm law is illegal “shall not be infringed”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-04-22, 15:02
So it’s a free tax stamp?

Why not get a brace that goes on a carbine reciever extension, and then just put that brace (take a pic) on all your guns and VIOLA, lots of free SBRs…

john armond
09-04-22, 18:44
So it’s a free tax stamp?

Why not get a brace that goes on a carbine reciever extension, and then just put that brace (take a pic) on all your guns and VIOLA, lots of free SBRs…

Sounds good. Unless this was done purposely at the same time 87k new IRS agents are coming in. I wouldn’t put it past the .gov to try and say people who bought these past a certain date with the purpose of getting a “free SBR” committed some type of tax evasion, charge, either convict or plea, now no more guns for you felon.

SteyrAUG
09-04-22, 19:04
Every firearm law is illegal “shall not be infringed”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct. But if your goal is to eliminate them through the legal process, there is a way to do it that doesn't create more harm than good.

Biggy
09-04-22, 23:33
Really, how could anyone trust the BATF, DOJ or FBI these days, Pay them $200. to enjoy your passion or a fantasy, all the while hoping that someday in the future they will not come back an F you (take your guns). I absolutely do not trust them.

SteyrAUG
09-05-22, 00:03
Really, how could anyone trust the BATF, DOJ or FBI these days, Pay them $200. to enjoy your passion or a fantasy, all the while hoping that someday in the future they will not come back an F you (take your guns). I absolutely do not trust them.

Well for starters, I've owned NFA stuff since 1993 so I guess they will be coming for me any day now. And I know people who have owned NFA stuff going back to the early 1970s and they haven't been put into camps yet.

Biggy
09-11-22, 19:02
Is Pistol Brace Amnesty About to Become the Biggest Trap Ever Set ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGEK8FXSBwc

Also, " So Now The 2nd Amendment Has Been Misinterpreted!?! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86-zBBkhook

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-11-22, 22:41
Is Pistol Brace Amnesty About to Become the Biggest Trap Ever Set ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGEK8FXSBwc

Also, " So Now The 2nd Amendment Has Been Misinterpreted!?! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86-zBBkhook

For a lawyer, I don't think he understands the law. It is a great breakdown, and I don't doubt that ATF is looking to expand power and grab stuff. Before Bruen, I think that a points system was the way that they were headed to go after ARs. So many points, this kind of classification and restriction. They still may try it- just make a points system and let states and cities set points limits. But that will run afoul of Bruen.

Where his analysis falls apart, FWIU, is he says 4+ points- SBR and send in a check. Uhm, where is the amnesty? If you are under 4 points you are a legal pistol, right? There is no 'amensty' needed. If you are over 4 points and they say it is an SBR and you have to fill out and file and pay, that isn't an amnesty??? That is just them setting a standard for what a pistol would be, and everything else is an SBR. That's how I understand what he is saying.

I think things are moving so fast people aren't paying attention to details.

Corse
09-12-22, 08:34
It’s mostly just speculation at this point it seems. Everyone wants to get their theories out first.

Hopefully more information will come out and clear up some of the ambiguity if this can’t be stopped.

Biggy
09-12-22, 09:55
It just amazes me how naive many gun owners are and how they could actually trust anything the BATF, FBI, DOJ, etc says, when we know how much their corrupt leadership hates gun owners. We know they have a step, by step, by step plan over time to get rid of
*** all *** firearms or make gun ownership so regulated and expensive that they will pretty much just be boat anchors in your closet or safe. Look what the Democrat Communist Party is trying to do to firearm manufacturers. They hate the Constitution and they hate gun owners. IMHO, you will never be able to appease the gun grabbers and if you think otherwise, you are an easily deceived and manipulated sucker and fool who is going to get a real rude awakening someday, when they change their unconstitutional rules **again** .

Hush
09-12-22, 17:06
Jury nullification. Have some prosecutor explain the bizarre point system to 12 regular people.

JoshNC
09-12-22, 19:30

Amen.

JediGuy
09-12-22, 19:44
And here we have a criminal using a police officer’s own weapon, coincidentally a braced pistol.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiZ_9HxAgZC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=