PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Dad shoots daughter's ex boyfriend as he breaks down front door

kirkland
09-05-22, 15:37
The dad really had no choice and did what he had to do to protect the family. Between the creepy voicemail and the actions of the ex boyfriend caught on the Ring camera, he was obviously not in his right mind. One can only wonder what his intentions were once he broke the door down, the expression on his face as he's bashing the door is chilling, his eyes look dead. Wonder what was going through his head to do such a thing? Just another example of someone lawfully using a gun to protect themselves in a world where we're constantly told that we should have to give up our guns.

https://youtu.be/BrjkNz4AMJg

Averageman
09-05-22, 16:17
There has to be a weird back story on this guy. I listened to the "Creepy" message, really apologetic and not creepy unless...
The whole knock the door down was just stupid. The Dad was on his toes and right on time.

Every guy who ever had a crush has said and done things that others would consider creepy.

Vgex2
09-05-22, 16:22
The neighbor of the victim (father who had to shoot) really tried to sell the father out when a news reporter went looking for interviews from the area. There must be some pre-existing feud between the two.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-05-22, 16:29
The neighbor of the victim (father who had to shoot) really tried to sell the father out when a news reporter went looking for interviews from the area. There must be some pre-existing feud between the two.

My guess is that the a-hole neighbor is the type that is always borrowing tools… no more… :)

john armond
09-05-22, 16:49
Of course the dead guys family is saying it was straight up murder. His sister even said he just wanted to check on “the girl he’s cared about since he was little.” I think she is even saying the family lied to the SO about the shooting and how it went down.

vicious_cb
09-05-22, 17:06

"Look he didn't even have a gun" -Dipsh*t Neighbor

Maybe he shouldnt try to kick down people's doors then he wouldnt have gotten shot.

Hush
09-05-22, 18:24
This guy's brain broke, he had zombie eyes.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
09-05-22, 19:45
Those f-ing neighbors..are complete idiots. Ida told them to get bent and off my property right then, nothing but nosey morons.
And the sick asshole who got shot deserved it, and furthermore, he looks like that skinny little anti-gun twat that goes around with his limp wristed fist in the air all the time.

Averageman
09-05-22, 19:47
Those f-ing neighbors..are complete idiots. Ida told them to get bent and off my property right then, nothing but nosey morons.

Exactly what you don't need at a time like that.

Straight Shooter
09-05-22, 19:53
Exactly what you don't need at a time like that.

EXACTLY right. Standing over the dead guy pronouncing.."He's dead...he's dying, blah blah". Man I woulda lost my shit even further.

Averageman
09-05-22, 20:47
EXACTLY right. Standing over the dead guy pronouncing.."He's dead...he's dying, blah blah". Man I woulda lost my shit even further.

And you know they'll talk to the Cops before you do.

StainlessSteelRat
09-05-22, 20:54
Looked like an El Presidente opportunity. ��

WillBrink
09-06-22, 07:34
He will not be stalking young woman who want nothing to do with him any more. I hadn't realized he'd fully breached the door until I saw the picks of the lock/door jam in this vid.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-06-22, 07:36
The neighbor is the kind of guy who complains about guns, and then shoots a kid for TPing his yard…

Looked like an El Presidente opportunity. ��

Someone needs to do a meme of ‘Corn Pop’ with his stiletto switchblade, compared to the MS13, Memphis-kidnapper, Canada slashers, and the catalytic converter thieves that shoot you if you poke your head out the door. Come’ on man! This ain’t the time for Wild West 50s TV show where the good guy shoots teh gun out of the hands of the bad guy at minute 26. There are predators and irrational people out there intent on harm and preying on people. Racking a shot gun only lets them know you only have 4 rounds… a warning shot leaves you with three…

Alpha-17
09-06-22, 09:27

Oh yeah, thinking the same thing. Guy was an idiot.

ChattanoogaPhil
09-06-22, 09:35
"The 22-year-old woman said that at one point, Rayl had relocated to California, but when he returned to Ohio, “he was just different.”

"she and Rayl would take acid while they were dating, but she said she did not know if he was still using illicit drugs"

https://nypost.com/2022/08/31/woman-whose-dad-shot-dead-james-rayl-told-cops-victim-changed-after-split/

Averageman
09-06-22, 10:32
After reading that, all bets are off.

ST911
09-06-22, 11:35
Is there a raw vid without the commentaries and blurring?

kirkland
09-06-22, 12:19
The neighbor is the kind of guy who complains about guns, and then shoots a kid for TPing his yard…

Someone needs to do a meme of ‘Corn Pop’ with his stiletto switchblade, compared to the MS13, Memphis-kidnapper, Canada slashers, and the catalytic converter thieves that shoot you if you poke your head out the door. Come’ on man! This ain’t the time for Wild West 50s TV show where the good guy shoots teh gun out of the hands of the bad guy at minute 26. There are predators and irrational people out there intent on harm and preying on people. Racking a shot gun only lets them know you only have 4 rounds… a warning shot leaves you with three…

You're supposed to step out on to the balcony with a double barrel shotgun and fire two blasts into the air, that's what VP Brandon said.

kirkland
09-06-22, 12:37
Is there a raw vid without the commentaries and blurring?

I'm looking for the full raw vid, this is the best I've been able to find so far. No commentary, no blurring, shows more of what happened leading up to the incident and after, but there are still cuts in the video.

https://youtu.be/mBkI-ze75Q4

kirkland
09-06-22, 14:07
He will not be stalking young woman who want nothing to do with him any more. I hadn't realized he'd fully breached the door until I saw the picks of the lock/door jam in this vid.

I just watched the police interviews of both the dad and the daughter to get more backstory. The dad was on the other side of the door trying to hold it shut as this guy was bashing the door in, he broke open the door and was pushing the dad back, that's when the dad shot him 3 times through the door glass window. They did everything they could to try and get the guy to go away and stop him from getting in before the dad finally shot him.

ST911
09-06-22, 17:23
I'm looking for the full raw vid, this is the best I've been able to find so far. No commentary, no blurring, shows more of what happened leading up to the incident and after, but there are still cuts in the video.

Thanks, helpful.

Looks like a psychological stop. Takes a round, wanders away, lowers himself to the ground.

The_War_Wagon
09-06-22, 18:08
Numbnut looks like the fudgenut from CT that shot up the school - they must come out of central casting these days!

SteyrAUG
09-06-22, 18:43

https://youtu.be/mBkI-ze75Q4

Jeeze, what a psycho kid.

I know everyone's not an expert in post shoot environments, but christ don't tell your neighbors shit right after.

Buncheong
09-07-22, 09:38
The ex-bf has the fluoride stare. Something broken between his ears.

And WTH is up with the neighbors?