PDA

View Full Version : Fat Leonard on the lamb

agr1279
09-06-22, 18:44
I know this subject was brought up in 2015 and throughly discussed but Leonard Francis, AKA Fat Leonard, cut his ankle monitor off just prior to being sentenced.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fat-leonard-cuts-ankle-monitor-weeks-sentencing-us-navy-corruption-scandal

Daniel Jones

utahjeepr
09-06-22, 22:55
Never gonna see that guy again. He's probably already in a bolt hole in SE Asia somewhere.

Todd.K
09-06-22, 23:21
Wait, you’re telling me the guy who stole tens of millions of dollars has money to plan an escape?

yoni
09-07-22, 04:52
He reminds me of a neighbor that was in the next villa over when I took my first trip to the DR. I was hired by the same person that discovered the natural gas off the coast of Israel, as security and to help him with the government.

The little man, with 3 to 5 Dominican girl friends lived next to us.

We had become friends with the head of security of the gated community, so one day he calls us and asked if we want to see something funny. So we meet him at the front gate and 10 minutes later up put 3 Suburbans, and a couple of Dominican police cars. So they talk to the security of the place and then they go and surround the house next to the one we are renting. But nobody is home.

So when the U.S. Marshals leave, we get the rest of the story.

Seems little man stole even more money than the guy in this thread stole and fled to the DR. Every month he goes into the Colonel of the local police and gives him $2k. So when the U.S. Marshal calls to set up a raid, the Colonel goes out to dinner with little man and his girlfriends, of course the little man brings an extra girl or 2 for the Colonel. Then little man leaves the place he is renting and under the name of one of his girls they check into a nice hotel somewhere else in the DR.
When it is safe to go home he gets a call and returns home.

So after we saw this, we went over to get the story from little man. It seems he woke up one day and figured out his wife was a bitch and that he had worked so much that his kids were jerks and they didn't like dad. So he stole a ton of money and fled, bitcoin was his friend.

Once a Colonel goes on his payroll they never get off. So he was up to about $2.5 million a year in payouts. The money will never run out as once he got the money out of USA eyes he reinvested it. When he dies, all the girls will get a visit from a lawyer and all be set up for life.

gaijin
09-07-22, 05:38
I'd worry about Fatso right after Bidinski gets his fukking comeuppance.

JiminAZ
09-07-22, 11:19
Pretty brazen he was obviously moving stuff out for some time before he cut the collar.

AKjeff
09-22-22, 16:08
They caught him in Venezuela, as he was boarding a flight to Russia.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/22/defense-contractor-navy-bribery-scandal-recaptured-venezuela-house-arrest-leonard-glenn-francis/

Averageman
09-22-22, 19:40
They caught him in Venezuela, as he was boarding a flight to Russia.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/22/defense-contractor-navy-bribery-scandal-recaptured-venezuela-house-arrest-leonard-glenn-francis/

A valid vacation spot if I've ever heard one.