PDA

View Full Version : How's your hair length?

thedog
12-23-08, 00:06
I keep mine cut close all year, till the cold fronts start coming in. How do you fellows (or ladies) keep your hair?

dog

AirmanAtwood
12-23-08, 00:19
I don't see the point of this thread but I cant resist posting a response :D

I take the buzzer, and shave it as close as the buzzer will get it. I do this about once every 1.5 weeks

I enjoy not having to take care of it when I wake up.

ToddG
12-23-08, 00:22
I enjoy not having to take care of it when I wake up.

I can think of other things I need to do when I wake up, and I'm not cutting anything off just to avoid it ...

ZDL
12-23-08, 00:29
What is with your threads/posts?? :confused:

On my head???

AirmanAtwood
12-23-08, 00:36
I can think of other things I need to do when I wake up, and I'm not cutting anything off just to avoid it ...

My hair up untill about 2 years ago was past my shoulders. I have no clue what I was thinking honestly. Had to wash it every morning no matter what, or I'd look stupid. But once it was gone...boy was it nice. Besides, the ladies tell me I look better with no hair and I'm not going to do anything to ruin that for myself :D

ToddG
12-23-08, 00:36
I haven't posted anything on your head. :confused:

thedog
12-23-08, 00:37
What is with your threads/posts?? :confused:

On my head???

Yes, on your head. The one above your shoulders, ZDL, lol!

What is with my posts? Just want to enjoy some friendly banter. I checked the forum rules first... sheesh!!!!! Maybe I should have posted in the hair forum, but I think it is only for leo's or something.

dog

ZDL
12-23-08, 00:37
I haven't posted anything on your head. :confused:

debatable.

my post wasn't directed at you. :D

ToddG
12-23-08, 00:40
my post wasn't directed at you. :D

Your post directly followed mine, so if I had indeed assumed it was directed at me, that may have been logical.

My post did not directly follow yours, thus it is extremely presumptuous for you to think my post was directed at you.

Carly Simon wrote a song about people like you.

ZDL
12-23-08, 00:42
Yes, on your head. The one above your shoulders, ZDL, lol!

What is with my posts? Just want to enjoy some friendly banter. I checked the forum rules first... sheesh!!!!! Maybe I should have posted in the hair forum, but I think it is only for leo's or something.

dog

on my head above my shoulders - whatever my barber thinks a crew cut is and anything up until i think i have to "style" my hair before leaving the house. when I get to that point I visit the barber again.

ZDL
12-23-08, 00:44
Your post directly followed mine, so if I had indeed assumed it was directed at me, that may have been logical.

My post did not directly follow yours, thus it is extremely presumptuous for you to think my post was directed at you.

Carly Simon wrote a song about people like you.

touche. However, if your post was not directed at me and you randomly posted "I haven't posted anything on your head", it might be time for a catscan. :p

ToddG
12-23-08, 00:48
touche. However, if your post was not directed at me and you randomly posted "I haven't posted anything on your head", it might be time for a catscan. :p

Point of fact, I had a brain MRI earlier this year. Game, set, match.

thedog
12-23-08, 00:53
He probably thought the song was about HIM!!! LOL!!

So, anyways...nice hair...

dog

ZDL
12-23-08, 01:01
Point of fact, I had a brain MRI earlier this year. Game, set, match.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bed time.

warpigM-4
12-23-08, 02:52
high and tight

Jay Cunningham
12-23-08, 03:50
Nonsense.