PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting video and timely too !

Averageman
09-13-22, 10:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpc9GQEy0bg&list=TLPQMTMwOTIwMjJXbHtdxEYbTg&index=2

I think we're about there.

ABNAK
09-13-22, 20:30
The "Whiskey Rebellion" was ostensibly about revenue, but asserting "authoritahs" was the message, make no mistake about it. These days there is no real "revenue" justification, just a flat-out "You don't agree with us". That is fundamentally WRONG by our Constitutional standards.

I sincerely hope that if given (i.e. if not STOLEN by the Dems) the reigns of power "our" side decides that the "Moral High Road" is not what they want to travel and the Left is crucified as a result......no apologies. I am all for applying the EXACT same belligerence of power that they do. Some perceived "I'm a goody-two-shoes" ideology on our side needs to be purged right along with the Left.

Averageman
09-13-22, 21:44
Remember all the IRS new hires?
If they didn't have a plan to raise revenue with them, they never would have hired them.

gsd2053
09-14-22, 10:40
Remember all the IRS new hires?
If they didn't have a plan to raise revenue with them, they never would have hired them.

The scary part is. It has to be enough to cover all their salaries and still come out far enough ahead to be worth while.