PDA

View Full Version : Advertising/Authorized Dealer

BargainBulletProofs
12-23-08, 01:02
I have advertisements on a few other gun related forums, and I am very curious how to go about becoming an advertising sponsor on here for my company which sells ballistic vests.

This seems to be by far one of the best gun forums which I have came across to date.

Can someone please help me out and let me know how to go about finding out how to advertise or who to talk to.

I dont get to browse forums often, but if you could drop me a email at: bargainbulletproofs@rocketmail.com I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you very much for helping a new member like myself out!

Buck50
12-23-08, 04:23
I have advertisements on a few other gun related forums, and I am very curious how to go about becoming an advertising sponsor on here for my company which sells ballistic vests.

This seems to be by far one of the best gun forums which I have came across to date.

Can someone please help me out and let me know how to go about finding out how to advertise or who to talk to.

I dont get to browse forums often, but if you could drop me a email at: bargainbulletproofs@rocketmail.com I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you very much for helping a new member like myself out!

This is information that I would be interested in as well.

STAFF
12-23-08, 09:04
Currently the forum is only accepting manufacturer accounts at this time.

BargainBulletProofs, e-mail sent.