PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of Military Coup in China claim Xi under house arrest…

Harpoon
09-24-22, 09:51
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/rumors-of-military-coup-in-china-claim-xi-under-house-arrest/
#PLA military vehicles heading to #Beijing on Sep 22. Starting from Huanlai County near Beijing & ending in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, entire procession as long as 80 KM. Meanwhile, rumor has it that #XiJinping was under arrest after #CCP seniors removed him as head of PLA

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1573322602784980993

gsd2053
09-24-22, 10:21
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/rumors-of-military-coup-in-china-claim-xi-under-house-arrest/
#PLA military vehicles heading to #Beijing on Sep 22. Starting from Huanlai County near Beijing & ending in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, entire procession as long as 80 KM. Meanwhile, rumor has it that #XiJinping was under arrest after #CCP seniors removed him as head of PLA

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1573322602784980993
I call BS

georgeib
09-24-22, 10:46
I call BS

Same.

DG23
09-24-22, 11:36
I call BS

Almost as good as some of the anti-Russian propaganda 'news' stories that our resident twitter news posters constantly bombard us with.

A+ for effort here! We need more anti-China news of the forum! Some 'news' about how he is sick and on his death bed or some news about how they are plotting to assassinate him would be good as well.

:)

georgeib
09-24-22, 11:38
Almost as good as some of the anti-Russian propaganda 'news' stories that our resident twitter news posters constantly bombard us with.

A+ for effort here! We need more anti-China news of the forum! :)

It is much easier to convince someone of something they are already predisposed to believe.

DG23
09-24-22, 11:41
It is much easier to convince someone of something they are already predisposed to believe.

Yup.

Well said sir!

kaiservontexas
09-24-22, 12:32
I would be so happy if the ccp imploded.

tn1911
09-24-22, 13:19

A+ for effort here! We need more anti-China news of the forum! Some 'news' about how he is sick and on his death bed or some news about how they are plotting to assassinate him would be good as well.

:)

Let me guess, you’re pro Chinamart too? :blink:

Hell, you’re probably secretly a kommiefornia liberal too... are you one of these “I support the second amendment, but...” types?

gsd2053
09-24-22, 15:39
Let me guess, you’re pro Chinamart too? :blink:

Hell, you’re probably secretly a kommiefornia liberal too... are you one of these “I support the second amendment, but...” types?

So believe and preach the propaganda or you are a liberal? What did I miss?

tn1911
09-24-22, 15:52
So believe and preach the propaganda or you are a liberal? What did I miss?

Me a liberal?

:lol:

I’m a hardcore libertarian who thinks all drugs should be legal and crew served weapons and artillery batteries should be sold in the lawn and garden section of Walmart right next to the canisters of sarin gas!

SteyrAUG
09-24-22, 17:00
I'd be more inclined to believe Xi is baiting out his competition with a false flag op.

georgeib
09-24-22, 17:49
I'd be more inclined to believe Xi is baiting out his competition with a false flag op.

That sounds quite plausible, if not downright likely.

Budget
09-24-22, 19:21
I saw that on Instagram too. I agree with Steyer. Although, it may be possible that China media isn't reporting the whole truth. If anything, they take out Xi and replace him with another dude that does the same thing.

utahjeepr
09-25-22, 07:23
This would be extremely unlikely. Xi Ping Pong has a hold on the levers of power unlike any Chinese leader since Chairman Rat Poop.

yoni
09-25-22, 07:28
Way too early to be even close to being true.

If this was January February maybe

ABNAK
09-25-22, 08:04
This would be extremely unlikely. Xi Ping Pong has a hold on the levers of power unlike any Chinese leader since Chairman Rat Poop.

This is basically what I have read also. He is going for an unprecedented third term as head of the CCP.

henri
09-25-22, 14:04
This is basically what I have read also. He is going for an unprecedented third term as head of the CCP.

third ....likey 4th and 5th as well, the chicom version of putin

Lacos
09-25-22, 17:33
Yeah, and it’s probably Trump’s fault too.

prepare
09-25-22, 17:38
I'm just jealous china gets a coup and we don't...

WillieThom
09-25-22, 18:03
I don’t know about the rest of you guys, here… but myself and that one guy who posts in the Ukraine/Russia thread, as well as the other one and maybe even the other one… we can’t wait for China to defeat America or for Russia to defeat Ukraine or even NATO. Because I mean, we have been on top way too long. And so I hope the United States and NATO crumbles and dies… as well as all of us… we can all just die too. But that’s alright as long as that means Russia, China, Iran, Terrorism, Marxism, Communism, Liberalism, and anything else anti-American and anti-capitalist wins. Then it’s totes worth it brahs. Totes.

tn1911
09-25-22, 18:41
I don’t know about the rest of you guys, here… but myself and that one guy who posts in the Ukraine/Russia thread, as well as the other one and maybe even the other one… we can’t wait for China to defeat America or for Russia to defeat Ukraine or even NATO. Because I mean, we have been on top way too long. And so I hope the United States and NATO crumbles and dies… as well as all of us… we can all just die too. But that’s alright as long as that means Russia, China, Iran, Terrorism, Marxism, Communism, Liberalism, and anything else anti-American and anti-capitalist wins. Then it’s totes worth it brahs. Totes.

yellowfin
09-25-22, 20:58
I would be so happy if the ccp imploded.Me too. I suggest we replace them with the ICP.

SteyrAUG
09-25-22, 21:49
Me too. I suggest we replace them with the ICP.

Not sure the Insane Clown Posse is a viable form of government, but I'd be ok with maybe Run DMC running China for a bit. We'd need a new DJ and Mixmaster Mike seems like he'd be a good fit.

ubet
09-25-22, 21:49
Me a liberal?

:lol:

I’m a hardcore libertarian who thinks all drugs should be legal and crew served weapons and artillery batteries should be sold in the lawn and garden section of Walmart right next to the canisters of sarin gas!

Only thing I disagree on is the Walmart part.
I refuse to go to chicom-mart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegademiC
09-26-22, 07:32
I'm just jealous china gets a coup and we don't...

Dont you watch the news? We had one 20 months ago

ABNAK
09-26-22, 18:27

Zing!!! That was good one, well-timed. ;)

titsonritz
09-27-22, 12:08

There it is.

utahjeepr
09-28-22, 20:46
The Coasties are just out there to provide rescue if the Russian's ratty ass boats start sinking.

ETA: Dafuq??? I replied to the thread about Russian and Chinese ships in US waters but it ended up posting it here instead.

Diamondback
09-28-22, 22:54
I'll believe ANYTHING happening to Xi when I see the piece of shit's head leave his shoulders.