PDA

View Full Version : SWAT shoot felon pointing gun at police dog

markm
09-30-22, 15:48
Not sure if this got posted. My son showed me the actual body cam footage. Great shoot of a world class piece of shit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/swat-team-shoots-man-dead-who-pointed-gun-at-police-dog-s-head/ss-AA12qTGG?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=cf5727f9343a498397b65c48a7afaa36#image=4

kirkland
09-30-22, 15:53
Pull out a gun during an arrest and aim it at police. Never a smart move.

markm
09-30-22, 16:32

Clearly a 2 digit IQ scumbag at best. The body cam video shows that you probably don't want to take multiple 5.56 rounds a contact distance. Surprisingly the guy didn't immediately drop his gun... which earned him and extra 2 or 3 rounds.

DG23
10-01-22, 09:31

How come their dogs are considered 'people / police' but when they shoot MY damn dog 'on accident' it is merely considered 'property'?

More bull shit 'rules for thee but not for me' garbage.

just a scout
10-01-22, 09:50
How come their dogs are considered 'people / police' but when they shoot MY damn dog 'on accident' it is merely considered 'property'?

Because your dog doesn’t work for The State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kaiservontexas
10-01-22, 11:31
Technically the dog is state property. Feelings make it something more for these stories. I empathize with that since I like dogs. In the end though the point is simple be it the police officer or his bioweapon/tool known as the police dog: bad guy pulls weapon on either the populace, police, or both; therefore, police officer responds properly by icing the bad guy. Does it matter if the bad guy pulled a gun out on a dog during an arrest? No. He has pulled a weapon, and that weapon demonstrates intent to kill, maim, and harm. I am glad the officer won. I am glad his dog is okay. Simple.

OutofBatt3ry
10-01-22, 11:42
Not sure if this got posted. My son showed me the actual body cam footage. Great shoot of a world class piece of shit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/swat-team-shoots-man-dead-who-pointed-gun-at-police-dog-s-head/ss-AA12qTGG?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=cf5727f9343a498397b65c48a7afaa36#image=4

Can we post the actual link here?(I don't know what the video posting policy is here regarding gnarly stuff) I have the link, with the appropriate parts blurred out. It was on Youtube a few days ago.

tn1911
10-01-22, 11:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wuZ3EWMAA

henri
10-01-22, 12:08
Happy the dog was uninjured, as far as the thug is considered, phuck him and his family, grind them into dog food.

kirkland
10-01-22, 12:13

Agreed, but he also pointed the gun at the police people.

kirkland
10-01-22, 12:16
Can we post the actual link here?(I don't know what the video posting policy is here regarding gnarly stuff) I have the link, with the appropriate parts blurred out. It was on Youtube a few days ago.

I don't think there's any rule against posting it here

https://youtu.be/zMVg7zkejXA

OutofBatt3ry
10-01-22, 13:05
he shut off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y

ubet
10-03-22, 20:14

Officer safety trumps all, don’t you know that? The constitution doesn’t matter, just that they “get home safe”. Your dog growls at them, they drop it, but don’t dare try to harm their dog. Just like firearms, its ok for them to have whatever they want, but don’t you dare own them. Their are two classes of people in America anymore, the state and Uber rich in one class then the rest of us. Rules that apply to us, do NOT apply to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

utahjeepr
10-03-22, 23:00
I'm all good with them popping the perp and I'm glad the K9 is fine.

As to the other line of discussion. Anyone who shoots one of my dogs without a damned good reason is likely to have an accident in the near future badge or no badge. It's called karma. Sometimes it takes the form of a house fire in the middle of the night. None of my doing mind you, just fate ;) .

Averageman
10-04-22, 07:14
Technically the dog is state property. Feelings make it something more for these stories. I empathize with that since I like dogs. In the end though the point is simple be it the police officer or his bioweapon/tool known as the police dog: bad guy pulls weapon on either the populace, police, or both; therefore, police officer responds properly by icing the bad guy. Does it matter if the bad guy pulled a gun out on a dog during an arrest? No. He has pulled a weapon, and that weapon demonstrates intent to kill, maim, and harm. I am glad the officer won. I am glad his dog is okay. Simple.

This:
He may be on the ground with that dog, but it's all about the gun. He was in the wrong, got caught and pulled a gun.
You pull a gun on Police, it's only going to go one way for you.

gaijin
10-04-22, 07:19
Good riddance.

TMS951
10-04-22, 07:25
I’ve always thought it was F up you got in so much trouble for shooting a police dog, but cops can just shoot dogs over nothing.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
10-04-22, 08:57

What was the circumstance surrounding the police shooting your dog?

Have you ever been attacked by a pitbull?

markm
10-04-22, 09:06
Even here this subject could take a retarded detour. :mad:

It's a shitbag felon with a gun in his hand after attempting to flee. It doesn't matter who/what he points/pointed at. He's good for deflation.

sgtrock82
10-04-22, 11:26
Good shoot, glad the good mammals are all ok.
In this scenario where one officer is shooting practically point blank, down into a person on a solid surface such as macadam, wouldn't a riccocet pose a substantial risk to anyone nearby.

I'm not trying to question the decisions that were made, just asking for a friend.lol

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

CDW4ME
10-04-22, 13:07
Let him shoot the dog, then wait & see if he tries to shoot a cop next? No. Heck no.
And the dog did not deserve to get shot. Good shoot.

B Cart
10-04-22, 13:15
He pointed a gun at the dog and officers. He obviously wasn't going to be taken alive. Good shoot.

ChattanoogaPhil
10-04-22, 16:03
"Within an instant, A.Galaza whipped out a handgun and aimed in at the K-9's head B. before also aiming it at other police. C. Officers then aimed at the man before firing off five shots and killing him."

------

Looks like to me that the perp earned C. at least twice.

Harpoon
10-04-22, 17:17
I like dogs. I connect with dogs. I agree that if any armed suspect aims at a dog he should be shot.
However, lets be real here.
Every year, police let their dogs die in hot cars. No charges.
Every year, idiot dog owners let their dog die in hot cars, big charges.

Pappabear
10-04-22, 17:26
I can only say if that dirt bag pointed his gun at my dog, nite nite termite. I don’t care who’s dog, dirt bag gets dirt bag policy.

PB

LowSpeed_HighDrag
10-04-22, 20:35
I like dogs. I connect with dogs. I agree that if any armed suspect aims at a dog he should be shot.
What a stupid comment. The idiots of M4C come out in droves anytime you mention police.

qsy
10-04-22, 21:49
That POS took off running with SWAT behind him, flanking him, a K-9 on his 6, and still pulled a gun. He was going to hurt as many people as he could before he went down. It couldn't have ended any better. I'd like to think it hurt really bad while he bled out.

El Vaquero
10-05-22, 18:24

And every year patients die in operating rooms and in surgery by ACCIDENT. Do you see criminal charges in those? No. If you’re gonna be real. Be real.

kaiservontexas
10-05-22, 18:58
I don’t get the issue. It was a rock solid take down of a bad guy.