PDA

View Full Version : Full on retard attempts to destroy his AR-15 and creats an illegal SBR.

kirkland
10-10-22, 18:09
Nice job. You reeeeeally made a dent taking that one AR barrel out of the hands of the people.

https://youtu.be/UQX3RsAXN88

Please tell me that wasn't an original Colt SP1

JediGuy
10-10-22, 18:14
This is like five years old

SteyrAUG
10-10-22, 18:28
So dude is obviously crazy if he believes "any gun owner" can snap and go on a murder spree.

I hope he burns down his car because anyone could get drunk and kill a child, since nobody is capable of personal responsibility according to him.

He should also surrender right to vote and be placed in supervised mental care because he has admitted he is capable of anything.

kirkland
10-10-22, 18:56
So dude is obviously crazy if he believes "any gun owner" can snap and go on a murder spree.

I hope he burns down his car because anyone could get drunk and kill a child, since nobody is capable of personal responsibility according to him.

He should also surrender right to vote and be placed in supervised mental care because he has admitted he is capable of anything.

Yeah his comments didn't make any sense at all to me.

Inkslinger
10-10-22, 19:02
He’s clearly as dumb as a box of rock. I would have asked for his “destroyed” rifle, then ordered a new barrel and handguard.

flenna
10-10-22, 19:07
So brave, so inspiring. I am heading to my safe, be right back.

I just mag dumped off my back deck and feel much better now (putting rifle back in the safe).

Hank6046
10-10-22, 19:08
This isn't the only time a liberal for "common sense gun laws" doesn't actually know the laws on the books
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnwLvBSytc

titsonritz
10-10-22, 19:18
He should cut is dick off to prevent rape. Low on grey matter, he is political office material.

kirkland
10-10-22, 19:19
This isn't the only time a liberal for "common sense gun laws" doesn't actually know the laws on the books

Jesus Christ, how long did it take her to saw through the barrel of that military style assault weapon with the high capacity ammunition feeding device? The funniest part of that whole video was the news lady saying that by cutting the AR-15 she created a sawed off shotgun.

jsbhike
10-10-22, 19:30

And Benchmade working for the Oregon City PD dud the same with a shotgun.

Here is the bat shit crazy antigun poster child:

http://onlyinbridgeport.com/wordpress/25-years-ago-joel-gonzalez-made-a-point-that-gained-national-attention-severing-a-trigger-finger-to-protest-gun-violence-warning-graphic-images/

jsbhike
10-10-22, 19:33
He should cut is dick off to prevent rape. Low on grey matter, he is political office material.

The Ellen Jamesians

HKGuns
10-10-22, 21:22
So brave, so inspiring. I am heading to my safe, be right back.

I just mag dumped off my back deck and feel much better now (putting rifle back in the safe).

I thought you were dumping them all off your back porch.

Be right over if that’s the case.

markm
10-11-22, 09:42

Cut is head off to prevent Severe Retardation.

titsonritz
10-11-22, 11:28
And Benchmade working for the Oregon City PD...

I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from their facility, they lost a lot of local business over cutting guns into pieces, including mine.

robbins290
10-11-22, 13:27
I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from their facility, they lost a lot of local business over cutting guns into pieces, including mine.

Mine also, I will never buy a bitchmade knife. I still know people defending there action.

kirkland
10-11-22, 17:19
And Benchmade working for the Oregon City PD dud the same with a shotgun.

Here is the bat shit crazy antigun poster child:

http://onlyinbridgeport.com/wordpress/25-years-ago-joel-gonzalez-made-a-point-that-gained-national-attention-severing-a-trigger-finger-to-protest-gun-violence-warning-graphic-images/

The guy cut his finger off? Wow, what a nut!

SteyrAUG
10-11-22, 18:56

People who think like this are crazy and assume everyone else is too.

Firefly
10-11-22, 20:47
I’ll get right on ditching my Benchmade, Mac, Leatherman, and HK…..

Except I actually use my stuff for real things and don’t want to rely on Chinesium or Poverty Palmettos. Your government gives gold, guns, training, and dope to Babykilling mercenaries and yet you all pay taxes.

When a Republican makes something worth using gimme a call. I’ll be waiting

SteyrAUG
10-11-22, 23:14
I’ll get right on ditching my Benchmade, Mac, Leatherman, and HK…..

Except I actually use my stuff for real things and don’t want to rely on Chinesium or Poverty Palmettos. Your government gives gold, guns, training, and dope to Babykilling mercenaries and yet you all pay taxes.

When a Republican makes something worth using gimme a call. I’ll be waiting

Knights, but you already have one.

Firefly
10-11-22, 23:53
Knights, but you already have one.

Reed Knight is a Republican?! Okay that’s one I guess

SteyrAUG
10-12-22, 17:14
Reed Knight is a Republican?! Okay that’s one I guess

And a really nice guy too. Man what a collection.

Renegade
10-12-22, 19:28
Please tell me that wasn't an original Colt SP1

4+ year old video and it clearly has a mag fence.

teufelhund1918
10-13-22, 08:54
People who think like this are crazy and assume everyone else is too.

Well, at least he isn't blaming the gun for killing people.... so some headway is being made... but he is right handed though. Hey, he has a Facebook page...

titsonritz
10-13-22, 12:56

A true believer would have cut his thumb off.

TMS951
10-13-22, 13:01

So my take on this is the crazy liberal anti gun nuts feel like they could snap and go on a shooting spree. There for they feel everybody else must be as unstable as them or worse. You know, because they are the normal, smart, educated ones…

SteyrAUG
10-13-22, 17:32
Well, at least he isn't blaming the gun for killing people.... so some headway is being made... but he is right handed though. Hey, he has a Facebook page...

But he is drawing attention to school shooters, which actually makes him more dangerous than the gun. He's feeding that notoriety that makes crazy people act. The idea that he might prevent a tragedy is more than offset by the "look at me" self attention that feeds those who engaged in past school shootings and assures future actors of similar recognition.

If he wanted to actually prevent anything, he'd delete his page. But his own investment in his self image is far too powerful to even recognize what he has actually done.

SteyrAUG
10-13-22, 17:37
So my take on this is the crazy liberal anti gun nuts feel like they could snap and go on a shooting spree. There for they feel everybody else must be as unstable as them or worse. You know, because they are the normal, smart, educated ones…

Pretty much that exactly. I have even had people suggest it directly to me and actually wait for me to agree with them that if I was frustrated "enough" I would lack the self control to not murder people who have done nothing more than disagree with me. It's always pretty surreal to meet actual crazy people who are capable of criminal levels of insanity but who think they are completely normal because they can read a book and process information.