PDA

View Full Version : Fetterman vs Oz Debate....?

Averageman
10-26-22, 11:01
What a cruel hoax, Fetterman needs to quit the campaign and go home and recuperate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nSVAUZUMGA

Between Biden and Fetterman my new opinon is that they run these guys because, they can RUN these guys.

Inkslinger
10-26-22, 11:03
I don’t know what’s sadder, Fetterman or the people that will still vote for him.

gsd2053
10-26-22, 11:12
I don’t know what’s sadder, Fetterman or the people that will still vote for him.

The people who support him!

WillBrink
10-26-22, 11:17
They are both useless kents. Levels of useless is the Q there.

Todd.K
10-26-22, 12:15

What about his family? Would you let your spouse, brother, dad, son, do that to themselves?

Inkslinger
10-26-22, 12:27
What about his family? Would you let your spouse, brother, dad, son, do that to themselves?

If I was his family, I would absolutely try to talk him out of it. It’s not only embarrassing to him, it’s embarrassing to his family. I’m guessing he or his wife see the golden ring and are going to try to grab it no matter what. We all know that the pursuit of power can lead people making bad decisions.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-26-22, 12:37
If I was Oz I would have called the fight, or at the very least come off the stage and start attacking his family and handlers for abusing Fetterman.

Someone needs to point out that Fetterman is going to get elected and then will be told how to vote, or he is going to resign and Wolf appoints an even leftier leftist, or just himself.

chuckman
10-26-22, 12:40
Given I am in NC I really don't know much about that race, but I read a lot about that debate today. Ho-lee sheeit. It sounds like it was a bloodbath. I also saw Oz's chances skyrocketed after the debate.

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 12:52
Because of Fetterman, I now qualify for handicap parking and can legally file a lawsuit against the forum for not being an. ADA compliant website.

Why, because Fetterman's rambling stupidity was so damaging, it liquefied my brain and is pooling around my ankles.

As for Oz, his stupidity was so infectious, that I now have a severe rash all over my body. Plus, it burns when I pee and my poop is now polka-dot and smells like fresh asphalt.

Whenever I open an American Medical Encyclopedia and look up MRSA, I get a picture of Oz.

Pennsylvania is screwed. Both are anti-gun authoritarian dirt bags. Trump endorsing Oz shows he doesn't care one but about freedom. It is all about loyalty to him and nothing more. His endorsement of Oz over David McCormick absolutely ruined that election and gave it to Fetterman.

Alex V
10-26-22, 13:18
RCP is predicting Oz winning so who knows.

This is basically what they did with Biden. A mentally deficient candidate propped up by family and party.

chuckman
10-26-22, 13:32
RCP is predicting Oz winning so who knows.

This is basically what they did with Biden. A mentally deficient candidate propped up by family and party.

RCP polls today do not reflect this: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

But they DID run this article about Oz's chances: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/draft-do-not-publish-oz-odds-winning-pa-soar-after-historic-fetterman-debate-meltdown

Adrenaline_6
10-26-22, 13:34
Because of Fetterman, I now qualify for handicap parking and can legally file a lawsuit against the forum for not being an. ADA compliant website.

Why, because Fetterman's rambling stupidity was so damaging, it liquefied my brain and is pooling around my ankles.

As for Oz, his stupidity was so infectious, that I now have a severe rash all over my body. Plus, it burns when I pee and my poop is now polka-dot and smells like fresh asphalt.

Whenever I open an American Medical Encyclopedia and look up MRSA, I get a picture of Oz.

Pennsylvania is screwed. Both are anti-gun authoritarian dirt bags. Trump endorsing Oz shows he doesn't care one but about freedom. It is all about loyalty to him and nothing more. His endorsement of Oz over David McCormick absolutely ruined that election and gave it to Fetterman.

You understand that McCormick was a Dem b4 1996 right? Look at his record and history..he is a globalist and would play the role of Republican while simultaneously effing us in the ass with a smile on his face. Yes, OZ isn't any better for the 2A, but he is better most everywhere else. Sometimes you got what you got and you have to take the lesser of evils.

gaijin
10-26-22, 13:47
You understand that McCormick was a Dem b4 1996 right? Look at his record and history..he is a globalist and would play the role of Republican while simultaneously effing us in the ass with a smile on his face. Yes, OZ isn't any better for the 2A, but he is better most everywhere else. Sometimes you got what you got and you have to take the lesser of evils.

Agree except with the “sometimes”. I’d amend that to; “these days you virtually ALWAYS have to vote for the lesser of the Evils”.

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 14:07

So was Donald Trump. Hell, I'm not even forty and I've been a registered Republican longer than Trump has been one.

Adrenaline_6
10-26-22, 14:38
So was Donald Trump. Hell, I'm not even forty and I've been a registered Republican longer than Trump has been one.

You are correct...the big difference is DT is not in "the globalist club". If he was...there would not have been the MSM full court press on him. He wasn't playing ball with them and they wanted him out. Again, the lesser of the two evils come into play.

glocktogo
10-26-22, 14:47
Would I stand behind Uncle Festerman if I was a PA resident? Absolutely! After all, he looks like he'd stop a bullet far more effectively than Oz would. :agree:

henri
10-26-22, 15:21
Fetterman resembles a character from the film, The Hills Have Eyes, and is probably almost as smart.

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 15:49
You are correct...the big difference is DT is not in "the globalist club". If he was...there would not have been the MSM full court press on him. He wasn't playing ball with them and they wanted him out. Again, the lesser of the two evils come into play.

Trump pushed gun control and thanked FL Republicans for pushing gun control.

Lesser of two evils stripped Floridians of their rights.

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 15:50
Would I stand behind Uncle Festerman if I was a PA resident? Absolutely! After all, he looks like he'd stop a bullet far more effectively than Oz would. :agree:

LOL...

Maybe Fetterman and Baldwin can film a movie together.

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 15:50
Fetterman resembles a character from the film, The Hills Have Eyes, and is probably almost as smart.

Don't insult the inbred, they're far smarter than Fetterman. They can plan on kidnapping people and eating them. Fetterman can't plan a poop and wipe properly.

Averageman
10-26-22, 16:07
You know if Fetterman were my Brother I would beg him to drop out.
Fetterman's stroke took years off of his life, he needs to be chilling and working on himself rather than being worried about "Leading" us.

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 16:31
You know if Fetterman were my Brother I would beg him to drop out.
Fetterman's stroke took years off of his life, he needs to be chilling and working on himself rather than being worried about "Leading" us.

If he wins the election and becomes a Senator. He'll have access to the best healthcare in the world and it will be on the public's dime. It isn't about leading us, it is about becoming part of the ruling class. Because honestly, if he wins, he becomes the incumbent and incumbents hardly lose elections.

https://i.imgur.com/N9mMlLS.png

Same goes for Oz. If he wins, he's in until he retires or dies.

Alex V
10-26-22, 17:17
RCP polls today do not reflect this: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

But they DID run this article about Oz's chances: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/draft-do-not-publish-oz-odds-winning-pa-soar-after-historic-fetterman-debate-meltdown

Look at the RCP prediction not the poll average. In their predictions they factor in that republicans underperform in polls. Based on the close margins they predict Oz will win.

titsonritz
10-26-22, 17:26

Given the race is as close as it is, clearly the voters. We're ****ed, too many retards voting.

Averageman
10-26-22, 17:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN5B_PdUHew
Because it's not a train wreck until this guy looks at it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-26-22, 20:02
Somewhere I heard that 6 months after a stroke is a pretty good indicator of how much regain of function you’ll get. And this guy is how far out?

Adrenaline_6
10-26-22, 20:52
Trump pushed gun control and thanked FL Republicans for pushing gun control.

Lesser of two evils stripped Floridians of their rights.

...and what do you think the worse of the 2 evils would result in genius?

Miami_JBT
10-26-22, 21:19
...and what do you think the worse of the 2 evils would result in genius?

Well, in 2018, backing Republicans that pushed gun control sure wasn't the right answer. Examples could have been made, but no.... instead we have them still in office and they killed Constitutional Carry for three years in a row.

Adrenaline_6
10-26-22, 22:28
Well, in 2018, backing Republicans that pushed gun control sure wasn't the right answer. Examples could have been made, but no.... instead we have them still in office and they killed Constitutional Carry for three years in a row.

Correct, because we still have the do nothing globalist Republicans in Congress. They all have to be weeded out.

SteyrAUG
10-27-22, 01:22
I'm all for hire the handicapped for any capacity where they are actually qualified, but that this "very impaired" person is actually running for the Senate is an indictment of our entire government.

At what point does a person become ineligible for office? Granted he might have the same level of coherence as some of our other "functionally impaired but medically normal" senators, but still.

grnamin
10-27-22, 10:43
Fetterwoman is the one pushing Fetterman to run in the hope that if he wins, she will come into money and power.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

hotbiggun42
10-27-22, 11:48
Sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways.

titsonritz
10-27-22, 16:24
Fetterwoman is the one pushing Fetterman to run in the hope that if he wins, she will come into money and power.

The Brazilian Fang Fang.

grnamin
10-27-22, 16:59
The Brazilian Fang Fang.I wish I had thought of that!

Sam
10-28-22, 05:48
Fetterman looks like a slob with his hoody.

I'm very familiar with stroke victims, that is not a sickness/injury to be taken lightly. Long term recovery is needed and one may not fully recover from it. I felt bad watching him struggle in those short clips from his debate with Oz.

NickySantoro
10-28-22, 08:16
Sad that Fetterman had a stroke, but he was and is a lying sack. Oz, while certainly not ideal, is the better choice.

tn1911
10-28-22, 08:58
Oz, while certainly not ideal, is the better choice.

Oz and Walker are both trump picks, he’s saddled us with a couple of clowns but then again he also cost us two senate seats in Georgia....

Is Herschel Walker the worst candidate the Republicans have ever run?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/oct/27/herschel-walker-worst-candidate-republicans

From Doctor Oz to Herschel Walker: Here’s who Trump’s backing in primary races

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-endorsements-oz-walker-primary-b2061893.html

'A Hostage Situation Every Day': Strategists Blame Trump For Georgia Senate Losses

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/29/961837774/a-hostage-situation-every-day-strategists-blame-trump-for-georgia-senate-losses

ChrisM516
10-28-22, 09:49
Oz and Walker are both trump picks, he’s saddled us with a couple of clowns but then again he also cost us two senate seats in Georgia....

Is Herschel Walker the worst candidate the Republicans have ever run?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/oct/27/herschel-walker-worst-candidate-republicans

From Doctor Oz to Herschel Walker: Here’s who Trump’s backing in primary races

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-endorsements-oz-walker-primary-b2061893.html

'A Hostage Situation Every Day': Strategists Blame Trump For Georgia Senate Losses

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/29/961837774/a-hostage-situation-every-day-strategists-blame-trump-for-georgia-senate-losses

Trump is a gift to the Republican wing of the uniparty. They can use him as a scapegoat to cover the fact they aren't really interested in running the country. If they actually were, they'd be running ads showing Biden's mental decline, inflation, gas prices, mushroom clouds over Ukraine, the very real racism of the left, and the effects of the culture war on kids, nonstop. They'd never have to talk about Trump again, but he's still too useful to stoke the fires of polarization and keep that sweet grift money flowing.

tn1911
10-28-22, 10:29
Trump is a gift to the Republican wing of the uniparty. They can use him as a scapegoat to cover the fact they aren't really interested in running the country. If they actually were, they'd be running ads showing Biden's mental decline, inflation, gas prices, mushroom clouds over Ukraine, the very real racism of the left, and the effects of the culture war on kids, nonstop. They'd never have to talk about Trump again, but he's still too useful to stoke the fires of polarization and keep that sweet grift money flowing.

Trump will run for the Republican nomination in 2024 and if he fails to get it he’ll Ross Perot the shit out of it and we will end up with a barely functioning Biden or Kumala as prez...

****ing thanks trump.

Miami_JBT
10-28-22, 10:44

Trump and the GOP are tied at the hip. A lot of the fundraising that Trump does goes to the GOP.

Miami_JBT
10-28-22, 10:45
Trump will run for the Republican nomination in 2024 and if he fails to get it he’ll Ross Perot the shit out of it and we will end up with a barely functioning Biden or Kumala as prez...

****ing thanks trump.

DeSantis is running in 2024.

tn1911
10-28-22, 10:47

Yep and trump will just run as an independent or make up his own political party and Ross Perot the shit out of this electionwhen he fails to win the nomination.

Miami_JBT
10-28-22, 12:10
Yep and trump will just run as an independent or make up his own political party and Ross Perot the shit out of this electionwhen he fails to win the nomination.

Trump taunts Ron DeSantis, sharing a video claiming the Florida governor would be destroyed trying to run against him.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109238102333133894

ryr8828
10-29-22, 10:46
Trump taunts Ron DeSantis, sharing a video claiming the Florida governor would be destroyed trying to run against him.

I guess it's nice that Trump agrees with Megyn now, after hating her for so long. The only thing Trump accomplishes by running again is screwing up a lock for us having a Republican in the white house in 2024.

HKGuns
10-29-22, 12:32
I guess it's nice that Trump agrees with Megyn now, after hating her for so long. The only thing Trump accomplishes by running again is screwing up a lock for us having a Republican in the white house in 2024.

Ah another never Trump fool outta the closet.

ryr8828
10-29-22, 13:14
Ah another never Trump fool outta the closet.

What exactly in the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't take being called a fool lightly. Maybe you should explain it since it makes no sense.

I was involved in GOP politics for a long time, I know a little bit. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary but then my primary picks never win, like Fred Thompson or Ted Cruz.
I damn sure did vote for him in the general, one because Hillary, 2 because I have a hard time voting for a democrat. I voted for a dem sheriff candidate once because he's a family friend and a good guy, and I voted for a dem state rep because he was one of the main reasons we finally got concealed carry in Illinois.

Trump was a good President. He gave us good constitutionalist supreme court justices and in that way may have saved this nation and also our gun rights. I'll vote for him again in the general if I have to. DeSantis is a much easier win with pretty much the same policies. Trump has a lot of baggage now, not all of his own doing, but it's still there.

WillBrink
11-01-22, 12:40

Do we have a source on that?

His ego will never allow him to do the best thing for the GOP party. There's a reason he flip flopped back forth between parties. He cares about Trump #1, everything else is #2. He's not uncommon that way among other politicians and or, business types. He's not at all unique in that respect and that does not mean they can't accomplish some beneficial things for others. I'd be very surprised and impressed if he said he was not running due it being the best decision for the party and the nation. I also tend to think if Trump runs Desantis will not.

Not sure she's wrong per se, but she's not paying Trump any compliments in that vid either and apparently he's too much a self absorbed narcissist to even realize it. I tend to think Desantis can beat anyone out there in a legit debate, but Trump does not do legit debates, he does sounds bites and simplistic comments and such and he's good at it. They were funny against HC, and she deserved it, but as she says in the vid, sucks the energy out of the room. That was not meant as compliment.

The irony if he and Brandon ended up running against each other.

gsd2053
11-01-22, 17:16

His ego will never allow him to do the best thing for the GOP party. There's a reason he flip flopped back forth between parties. He cares about Trump #1, everything else is #2. He's not uncommon that way among other politicians and or, business types. He's not at all unique in that respect and that does not mean they can't accomplish some beneficial things for others. I'd be very surprised and impressed if he said he was not running due it being the best decision for the party and the nation. I also tend to think if Trump runs Desantis will not.

Not sure she's wrong per se, but she's not paying Trump any compliments in that vid either and apparently he's too much a self absorbed narcissist to even realize it. I tend to think Desantis can beat anyone out there in a legit debate, but Trump does not do legit debates, he does sounds bites and simplistic comments and such and he's good at it. They were funny against HC, and she deserved it, but as she says in the vid, sucks the energy out of the room. That was not meant as compliment.

The irony if he and Brandon ended up running against each other.

Come on, you know DeSantis will run! We all know it.

WillBrink
11-02-22, 20:27
Come on, you know DeSantis will run! We all know it.

I think it Trump runs, he will not. That's my feeling.

Averageman
11-02-22, 20:35

I agree with this.
I actually wish we could get 8 years of DeSantis as POTUS and 4 of Trump as SOS.

Miami_JBT
11-02-22, 21:26

Officially, no. Unofficially, yes.

DeSantis has basically said it himself for the past year with all of his activities across the country plus back chatter I'm hearing from his campaign and the fact that he didn't deny it in the Gubernatorial debate two weeks ago.

gsd2053
11-02-22, 23:00

I agree with this.
I actually wish we could get 8 years of DeSantis as POTUS and 4 of Trump as SOS.

They will both run. Lots on gun boards think DeSantis will win the primary and he could. However I think Trump has such a strong following he will take it.

I have heard people here say Trumps ego will lead him to run third party.

I think whoever wins will be supported by the other. If one of them runs third party it would kill eithers chance, And a Democrat would win.

gsd2053
11-02-22, 23:05
I agree with this.
I think you mean 4 years of trump then 8 years of DeSantis.

Miami_JBT
11-03-22, 06:50
They will both run. Lots on gun boards think DeSantis will win the primary and he could. However I think Trump has such a strong following he will take it.

I have heard people here say Trumps ego will lead him to run third party.

I think whoever wins will be supported by the other. If one of them runs third party it would kill eithers chance, And a Democrat would win.

If both run, Trump won't win FL. DeSantis is absolutely loved in FL, for more than Trump.

chuckman
11-03-22, 08:21
Pennsylvania polls are either tied or have either candidate at < 1 point +/-. Projection showing Pa as a toss-up to 'lean GOP'.

pag23
11-04-22, 20:53
Pennsylvania polls are either tied or have either candidate at < 1 point +/-. Projection showing Pa as a toss-up to 'lean GOP'.

Obummer and Chiden in town this weekend to stump for Uncle Fester, hence the increased military helicopter and jet activity in the area.

titsonritz
11-04-22, 23:08
Obummer and Chiden in town this weekend to stump for Uncle Fester, hence the increased military helicopter and jet activity in the area.

I want to see the conversation between those two.

glocktogo
11-07-22, 13:51
I want to see the conversation between those two.

Pretty sure that would cause an instant aneurysm.

Averageman
11-07-22, 16:04
I think you mean 4 years of trump then 8 years of DeSantis.

No I mean 8 years of DeSantis as Potus and 4 years of Trump as his Secretary of State.

The_War_Wagon
11-07-22, 19:06
Uncle Festerman now has the Okrah endorsement!

HKGuns
11-07-22, 20:54

Who actually listens to these retarded endorsements? About as clean as I can say it………but hey, she’s fat, she’s black and she’s Okrah.

Wow.

Rob96
11-08-22, 02:45

She also supported Harvey Weinstein.

THCDDM4
11-08-22, 06:17
Celebrity endorsements are the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen.

I don’t care who those twats vote for or endorse, anyone who does should be punched square in the face.

Fetterman is a joke. Oz isn’t a guiding light by any means, but if he loses to the guy who can’t form coherent thoughts, people are seriously broken in Penn State!

THCDDM4
11-08-22, 06:18
Tap, tap double taparoo!

titsonritz
11-08-22, 13:50
She also supported Harvey Weinstein.

Alec Baldwin, too, I'd bet.