PDA

View Full Version : Anti-gun violence activist is shot dead

WillBrink
11-10-22, 08:30
Full mag dump into thug and "Anti-gun violence activist" about to slice and dice some woman. Considering his margin for error in those first shots, that was risky but worked out:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11409451/Activist-shot-dead-hero-cop-holding-large-butchers-knife-womans-head.html

john armond
11-10-22, 09:03
I like how the dead POS’s father, who was there for the entire event, said us was unnecessary for the police to shoot his son so much. How about it was unnecessary for your son to attack a random (according to the article) woman with a knife!!! Your sons unnecessary actions forced to police into action, not the other way around. Good riddance to another POS, and f**k the father and anyone else who says the cops did anything wrong. I’m so sick of this constantly defending pieces of s**t…even if it’s by the POS’s family. You know he was a POS, stop pretending they were saints.

markm
11-10-22, 09:10
I like how the dead POS’s father, who was there for the entire event, said us was unnecessary for the police to shoot his son so much. How about it was unnecessary for your son to attack a random (according to the article) woman with a knife!!! Your sons unnecessary actions forced to police into action, not the other way around. Good riddance to another POS, and f**k the father and anyone else who says the cops did anything wrong. I’m so sick of this constantly defending pieces of s**t…even if it’s by the POS’s family. You know he was a POS, stop pretending they were saints.

It's time to paint a mural and name a street after the piece of shit.

utahjeepr
11-10-22, 09:23
OK, just gotta point out the title of the video. "Cop shoots dead man...".

If he was dead was he really a threat? Is this a zombie attack? ;)

On a more serious note, yeah F the dead guy. Good riddance.

"Anti gun activist"? Yeah sure. More like a "please disarm my victims and the police so I can have an easier time committing my crimes" activist.

WillBrink
11-10-22, 09:58

That's our modern culture of victimhood where personal responsibility and accountability for your actions are no longer a thing. The progressives milk that and support that idea, and it's grown big time in the last decade or so. Every problem you have is now someone else fault, be it patriarchy, racism, sexism, and all other "isms" one can add to avoid taking any responsibility for their situation. Hence thugs made martyrs, etc.

john armond
11-10-22, 11:08
That's our modern culture of victimhood where personal responsibility and accountability for your actions are no longer a thing. The progressives milk that and support that idea, and it's grown big time in the last decade or so. Every problem you have is now someone else fault, be it patriarchy, racism, sexism, and all other "isms" one can add to avoid taking any responsibility for their situation. Hence thugs made martyrs, etc.

Being in law enforcement since the mid/late 90s I totally understand what and why it is happening, as you have described above. I’m just sick and tired of it happening and that people are actually stupid enough to fall for such BS.

Next we will hear how he dead POS was having a “mental health episode” and the police should have known that in the approximately two seconds (maybe less) they had to act and should have immediately implemented “de-escalation” techniques.

titsonritz
11-10-22, 13:51
Another dead turd, good riddance. Time to burn down their own neighborhood.

Harpoon
11-10-22, 16:13
I hope the young lady was not injured.

SteyrAUG
11-10-22, 16:16
It's time to paint a mural and name a street after the piece of shit.

Paint it on the wall in his blood and name it "f'd around and found out" avenue.

HKGuns
11-10-22, 17:11
Paint it on the wall in his blood and name it "f'd around and found out" avenue.

Ha! Now that made me laugh.

Baldness
11-10-22, 17:24
What a loss to the world. He was only going to show her his skills at chopping vegetables with that knife. Or maybe he got what was coming to him. Kudos to the Baltimore PD for flushing another turd.

223to45
11-10-22, 17:27
Being in law enforcement since the mid/late 90s I totally understand what and why it is happening, as you have described above. I’m just sick and tired of it happening and that people are actually stupid enough to fall for such BS.

Next we will hear how he dead POS was having a “mental health episode” and the police should have known that in the approximately two seconds (maybe less) they had to act and should have immediately implemented “de-escalation” techniques.A mag dump generally de-escalates the problem pretty quickly

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
11-10-22, 18:03
A mag dump generally de-escalates the problem pretty quickly

Yep. And we finally have a LEO willing to take decisive action to "protect the citizenry" rather than waiting for orders or some tactical unit to arrive. This is the OPPOSITE of Uvalde, this is what we want to see happen.

We aren't supposed to wait for this clown to become a mass murderer just to make his daddy feel better. Your kid was a whack job, so he got whacked. The father failed in his basic purpose of not raising a whack job, he should probably kill himself.

Johnny Rico
11-10-22, 18:31
This was good for a laugh.

Moorehead previously told FOX 45 last year that he believes the way to lower the city's soaring shooting numbers is to pay criminals not to kill people.

"I can relate to the shooters, guess what they want? They want money."

It has been shown long ago that paying the Danegeld does not work.

henri
11-10-22, 18:41
Outstanding action by the officer involved. As for the 'dead guy' phuck him and his entire family.

john armond
11-10-22, 18:47
A mag dump generally de-escalates the problem pretty quickly

Couldn’t agree more.

pag23
11-10-22, 19:48
I hope the young lady was not injured.

The SJW was probably supporting BLM and this is what she gets...

AndyLate
11-11-22, 07:30
"They didn't need to (or should not have) shot him so many times" always gets me.

Apparently his dad agrees the only way to prevent his murdering someone else was to shoot him, but feels shooting 14 times was excessive?

Maybe Dad should have been less of a POS? 3 sons dead - 2 shot and one car crash.

Andy

WillBrink
11-11-22, 07:39
"They didn't need to (or should not have) shot him so many times" always gets me.

Apparently his dad agrees the only way to prevent his murdering someone else was to shoot him, but feels shooting 14 times was excessive?

Maybe Dad should have been less of a POS? 3 sons dead - 2 shot and one car crash.

Andy

Always a favorite. I have already seen that comment about that vid as expected. I always ask them, what's the magic number then? They never have an answer.

Dude did not drop the knife, so dude was a threat and was shot until the threat was neutralized per SOP.

Averageman
11-11-22, 16:15
Why dont we use this term
Antigun, procriminal Lobbyist.