PDA

View Full Version : New Smith & Wesson Equalizer

WillBrink
11-10-22, 14:11
Via Jerry M:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gev1Toor8xE

Sam
11-10-22, 16:52
So it's basically a souped up version of the EZ, they made it double stack and put some cute serrations/stripes on the slide, maybe make the trigger better.

Yes I watched Jerry's video. He can shoot anything and make any clunker looks good.

WillBrink
11-10-22, 21:51
So it's basically a souped up version of the EZ, they made it double stack and put some cute serrations/stripes on the slide, maybe make the trigger better.

Yes I watched Jerry's video. He can shoot anything and make any clunker looks good.

Yes, but is that a bad thing? Seems a good choice for some.

mark5pt56
11-11-22, 05:42
They need to ditch the grip safety. If you've ever noticed the Performance Center grip safeties are larger, that alone tells me that SW is well aware of the stock one causing folks problems, especially in conjunction with the thumb safety if equipped. Yeah, Yeah I get it-training issue but don't forget who this gun is marketed to. The CSX is a failure in my opinion and the only feature driving this one is magazine capacity.

Sam
11-11-22, 06:15
Yes, but is that a bad thing?

No, but my middle name is Captain Obvious, I like to point that out because a lot of people don't pay attention to that kind of thing. They only see new blingy, glossy object.