PDA

View Full Version : EARLY X-Mas Gift...GUN SAFE!

larry0071
12-24-08, 19:50
My wife surprised me this afternoon and had my Bro-in-law show up with his Dually just before dinner time. Guess what, he needed help unloading a safe. I had gotten a small slew of rifles and pistols this past month, and I knew I was pushing the financial limits of life with my significant other.... But I had mentioned that the guns were all being stored with the guts removed because I was scared of my 13 yr old son getting into them in my closet. She told me we could look into getting a safe later in the spring when money is not as tight....she was fibbing a bit! So she went out and grabbed a 16 gun "Stack On" combination safe for me. Awesome! Its not high dollar, its not the biggest safe you ever saw...but its going to secure my firearms and ammo away from the hands of my 3 children. What a great woman! Sometimes they really surprise you! I'll be surprising her tomorow with a 26" Toshiba LCD TV for our bedroom. Our old tv is near dead, so it was something that we had been putting off for some time.

Merry Christmas guys, and God Bless you all!

nighthawk756
12-24-08, 20:18
Awesome man! Congrats!! ;)

larry0071
12-24-08, 20:40
Thanks!

Now if I could get someone over here to help me get it up out of the basement! Its 180 lbs, and me and my son can't do it. Tomorow some (un)lucky guest gets to help me carry up two flights of stairs to my bedroom!