PDA

View Full Version : Mass Shooting Colorado Springs gay bar

Harpoon
11-20-22, 06:47
5 dead 18 wounded.
https://www.fox21news.com/news/breaking-news-police-responding-to-shooting-on-north-academy/

"Club Q, the location of a deadly shooting Saturday, Nov. 19 has released a statement on its Facebook page after the incident.

According to CSPD, five people have died, and at least 18 others were injured after the shooting, which happened just before Midnight on Sunday. Police said the suspect is also being treated at the hospital."

ThirdWatcher
11-20-22, 07:05
The suspect has got to be a “White Supremacist”... otherwise it doesn’t fit the narrative.

AndyLate
11-20-22, 07:19
From the article: "A spokesperson for the Colorado Springs Fire department (CSFD) said that 34 firefighters were called"

Because the victims were flaming?

Andy

markm
11-20-22, 08:09

The fruits just wanted to see the firemen.

gsd2053
11-20-22, 09:06
The suspect has got to be a “White Supremacist”... otherwise it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Yup. The info on the White Male shooter is hidden away by the white supremist media to harbor and protect him.

They always protect the White persons identity in this systematically racist country.

I have searched everywhere. Nada on the shooter ID. HUMMMM?

11-20-22, 09:29
From the article: "A spokesperson for the Colorado Springs Fire department (CSFD) said that 34 firefighters were called"

Andy
I believe they do fire service based EMS in Colorado Springs. Firefighters being involved would be normal in most systems, though.

Averageman
11-20-22, 10:24
Did Paul Pelosi make it out okay?

john armond
11-20-22, 10:49
Yup. The info on the White Male shooter is hidden away by the white supremist media to harbor and protect him.

They always protect the White persons identity in this systematically racist country.

I have searched everywhere. Nada on the shooter ID. HUMMMM?

Considering he is in custody at the hospital and haven’t seemed to put any info out about him, there is something up. The conspiracy theorist might say the shooter doesn’t fit the narrative, or they need time to scrub/edit their online profile.

hotbiggun42
11-20-22, 10:52
Perhaps a armed security guaurd may help in the future?

kerplode
11-20-22, 11:26

Andy

OMG...This is legit hilarious!

jsbhike
11-20-22, 11:41
A few details.

https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

Wake27
11-20-22, 13:01
A few details.

He lives in my old neighborhood. The barricaded suspect incident was a few blocks from my house, I walked over to check it out.

Shouldn’t be surprised that he wasn’t locked up for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pag23
11-20-22, 13:21
Trump will get blamed.....cue Biden on an AWB...

Diamondback
11-20-22, 13:23
Here we go again. this time a Two-Fer because it's pretext for Kristallnachting both "gun-humpers" and "those hatemongering traditionalist freaks" at the same time.

Somebody stop this clownshow world and let me off...

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-20-22, 13:37
Colorado has:
Universal background checks
Red Flag law
15 round magazine limit
Voided pre-emption for city and municipal level gun restrictions

And it’s illegal to shoot people.

Kudos to the heroes that jumped the guy and stopped the shooting, and it would seem tuned him up pretty good in the process.

And once again, we have someone ‘on the radar’ that caused this crime. What was the outcome of the fairly serious kidnapping and barricading incident? My guess is that this wasn’t the shooters first visit…. Also you can see the press already maneuvering by mentioning the “all ages drag Brunch and musical”, which was happening the next day, but ‘was posted about the time of the shooting”. Do they call that ‘shoe-horning’ the narrative in to suit the facts?

jsbhike
11-20-22, 13:38
He lives in my old neighborhood. The barricaded suspect incident was a few blocks from my house, I walked over to check it out.

Shouldn’t be surprised that he wasn’t locked up for that.

Unless I missed it in the Heavy article(which on my end was choked with click bait type stuff), I couldn't find a picture of the guy online which seems to indicate a tale trying to be told instead of getting factual details out.

prepare
11-20-22, 14:06
Those right wing extremist homos

Wake27
11-20-22, 15:50
Colorado has:
Universal background checks
Red Flag law
15 round magazine limit
Voided pre-emption for city and municipal level gun restrictions

And it’s illegal to shoot people.

Kudos to the heroes that jumped the guy and stopped the shooting, and it would seem tuned him up pretty good in the process.

And once again, we have someone ‘on the radar’ that caused this crime. What was the outcome of the fairly serious kidnapping and barricading incident? My guess is that this wasn’t the shooters first visit…. Also you can see the press already maneuvering by mentioning the “all ages drag Brunch and musical”, which was happening the next day, but ‘was posted about the time of the shooting”. Do they call that ‘shoe-horning’ the narrative in to suit the facts?

To be fair, El Paso County Sheriff was one of the ones that said he would not enforce the mag ban.

gsd2053
11-20-22, 17:48
A few details.

Holy crap he is white!

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-20-22, 18:16
To be fair, El Paso County Sheriff was one of the ones that said he would not enforce the mag ban.

Shhhhhh. It is the law…

Harpoon
11-21-22, 07:11
Interesting that last year the shooter was charged with 5 felonies in an armed hostage bomb threat situation involving his mother. And nothing became of this.

sgtrock82
11-21-22, 07:14
Interesting that last year the shooter was charged with 5 felonies in an armed hostage bomb threat situation involving his mother. And nothing became of this.That potatoe wasn't "done" yet

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

AndyLate
11-21-22, 07:20
Interesting that last year the shooter was charged with 5 felonies in an armed hostage bomb threat situation involving his mother. And nothing became of this.

Something came of it, the charges were dropped and the case was sealed, according to the news.

Andy

Harpoon
11-21-22, 07:48
Something came of it, the charges were dropped and the case was sealed, according to the news.

Andy

So much for those red flag laws.

john armond
11-21-22, 08:34

Andy

I think the family also requested a retraction or correction in the newspaper stating that all charges were dropped and it was basically a non-incident.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-21-22, 08:52
Uhm, you call in SWAT and clear 10 houses, you don't get to 'beaten wife' that crap away as if 'he didn't mean it'. WTFudge.

Just a guess, but I'm assuming this guy gives off a strong "does not play well with others" vibe. We are basically 'investing in crime' by allowing these 'low level' terroristic activities slide by..... They also talk about the Sheriff and the previous encounter, but not the prosecutor. Local news had a gay reporter cover it for more impact...

Interesting that there were 34 firefighters there, but only one truck.

I was in The Springs on Sat, driving through. Stopped at the McD off of Cimmaron. Homeless guy squaring his gear by the bathroom. The bathroom doors were on a buzzer from the front counter to get in. Another homeless guy sleeping on a bench inside. Kids playing in the playland. WTF. Not related to the shooting, but it seems there is an issue down there.

Wake27
11-21-22, 18:17
Uhm, you call in SWAT and clear 10 houses, you don't get to 'beaten wife' that crap away as if 'he didn't mean it'. WTFudge.

Just a guess, but I'm assuming this guy gives off a strong "does not play well with others" vibe. We are basically 'investing in crime' by allowing these 'low level' terroristic activities slide by..... They also talk about the Sheriff and the previous encounter, but not the prosecutor. Local news had a gay reporter cover it for more impact...

I was in The Springs on Sat, driving through. Stopped at the McD off of Cimmaron. Homeless guy squaring his gear by the bathroom. The bathroom doors were on a buzzer from the front counter to get in. Another homeless guy sleeping on a bench inside. Kids playing in the playland. WTF. Not related to the shooting, but it seems there is an issue down there.

Better than a lot of Denver but there are some areas where it’s quickly spiraling further out of control. I saw something within the last few months with the top five fastest growing homicide rates per capita IIRC and Denver and the Springs were both in there.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-21-22, 19:17
Better than a lot of Denver but there are some areas where it’s quickly spiraling further out of control. I saw something within the last few months with the top five fastest growing homicide rates per capita IIRC and Denver and the Springs were both in there.

LIES, lies! That is just because everyone is watching the posts on Next Door and Ring videos...

Yes, it is going the wrong way. Capital (Crime) Hill and what I call the 'Murder McDonalds around Colfax and Quebec is crazy. Local news had a normal looking neighborhood, and there was a 3am house party and drive by shooting where a kid was killed. The news interviewed a lady that lived across the street- who had lost her son in a separate incident. Two kids, one block....

LowSpeed_HighDrag
11-21-22, 19:22
Polis won't let this one slide. I expect Oregon type laws incoming.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-21-22, 19:29
Polis won't let this one slide. I expect Oregon type laws incoming.

Nope. Polis wants nothing to do with it. That is why he did the deal with the state dems on pre-emption. There is no glory in passing gun laws, and you rise ire from the right. Plus, at his core, I think he knows two things. That the laws don't work and that they are going to get struck down anyways. So he can put forth legislation and other stuff that might get him a sniff at the POTUS seat, or edge out Buutgeg for a VP pick.

I'm sure teh dems will make noise, but this really isn't the kind of case that gets stuff done. The guy shouldn't have had a gun and broke a bunch of laws around guns that we just passed. If he did use standard cap magazines and he bought them recently, I could see Polis using the State Cops or other State LEO to do sting operations on gun shops selling mags. Drive it underground and make it look like he is working with the current laws and making a difference. Blame this on lack of enforcement.

Having dinner with a connected guy this week, I'll see what he has heard around the capitol.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
11-21-22, 19:39
Nope. Polis wants nothing to do with it. That is why he did the deal with the state dems on pre-emption. There is no glory in passing gun laws, and you rise ire from the right. Plus, at his core, I think he knows two things. That the laws don't work and that they are going to get struck down anyways. So he can put forth legislation and other stuff that might get him a sniff at the POTUS seat, or edge out Buutgeg for a VP pick.

I'm sure teh dems will make noise, but this really isn't the kind of case that gets stuff done. The guy shouldn't have had a gun and broke a bunch of laws around guns that we just passed. If he did use standard cap magazines and he bought them recently, I could see Polis using the State Cops or other State LEO to do sting operations on gun shops selling mags. Drive it underground and make it look like he is working with the current laws and making a difference. Blame this on lack of enforcement.

Having dinner with a connected guy this week, I'll see what he has heard around the capitol.

I always respect what you post, so I certainly hope you are right on this one.

AndyLate
11-21-22, 19:52
~SNIP~

~SNIP~

The rest took the train.

Andy

The_War_Wagon
11-21-22, 22:37

Andy

40 years ago, a gay bar in Charlotte burned to the ground - local TV reporter said "the flames leapt 30' into the night air," to which all the local FM morning shock jocks the next morning said, "I'll BET they did!"

Speaking of flamers, Chitcago's Beetlejuice promptly put her foot in her mouth over this. https://www.dailywire.com/news/im-sick-of-this-st-lori-lightfoot-rages-over-colorado-shooting-gets-dragged-because-shes-mayor-of-chicago

sndt1319
11-21-22, 22:47
Turns out the guy who stopped the shooter was my S-3 in Afghanistan. Small world. His brewery is less than a mile from my in-laws house in Colorado Springs. I’ll have to stop in and say hi.

Sam
11-22-22, 06:23
Turns out the guy who stopped the shooter was my S-3 in Afghanistan. Small world. His brewery is less than a mile from my in-laws house in Colorado Springs. I’ll have to stop in and say hi.

Article said his daughter's boyfriend was killed.

AndyLate
11-22-22, 06:39

I am damned glad he stopped the shooter, could have been much worse.

Andy

markm
11-22-22, 21:33
Took the day off today and overheard some fruit on one of the brainless daytime shows blaming politicians "like Desantis" for the shooting because of their hate speech.

All conservative voices should be silenced so sexual deviants are safe in pervert bars.

Then the piece of shit cop reading off the victims' names also had to include the nut cases' pronoun of choice. Literally, again, South Park levels of retardation in real life.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-23-22, 01:12
Shooter identifies as non-binary and has the preferred pronouns of they/them, but made racist and anti-gay statements in the past…. With more racist than anti-gay.

And they are going after Boebert in the local media because she said that we shouldn’t take kids to drag queen shows….

Also he had 3d printed parts for his rifle…

Local news is all over this, and the story is that this happens because hate speech by GOP people against gay people.

WillBrink
11-23-22, 09:36
So another chit bag who fell through the cracks where existing laws could have and should have prevented him from having guns, which will now be blamed on the tool used vs the tool user, and absolve those who didn't enforce the laws per usual. Color my shocked...

Two, astounding amount of assumptions and counter assumptions being made when they don't really know a damn thing about motivation for it.

markm
11-23-22, 12:30
Local news is all over this, and the story is that this happens because hate speech by GOP people against gay people.

Yep. Conclusion?? First Amendment only valid for left wing lunatics, Psychos, and sexual deviants. Anyone with sane views must be silenced and censored as some sort of bigot.

Harpoon
11-23-22, 12:58
I have noticed that it seems more important to some of these sexual deviant people that this murderer is charged with a hate crime than with murder. WTF?

Diamondback
11-23-22, 13:30
Call me paranoid, but with how many of these asswipes are "known to LE" and not in a positive way... well, it's too many dots in the scatterplot to be coincidence, and one could easily start to wonder if somebody in DC isn't pushing a "hands off" policy toward these guys because they WANT these things to happen as a pretext for seizure of power and trampling of rights.

Sorta like the repeated vetoings of every effort to whack OBL...

Sam
11-23-22, 15:22
News media posted picture of the screwed up killer appearing virtually in court. "It" looks like a giant blob piece of white meat.

Oh oh, there is go body shaming this animal. I hope I didn't trigger anybody.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-23-22, 16:21
So rainbow on rainbow crime?

jsbhike
11-23-22, 16:39
Call me paranoid, but with how many of these asswipes are "known to LE" and not in a positive way... well, it's too many dots in the scatterplot to be coincidence, and one could easily start to wonder if somebody in DC isn't pushing a "hands off" policy toward these guys because they WANT these things to happen as a pretext for seizure of power and trampling of rights.

Sorta like the repeated vetoings of every effort to whack OBL...
On a similar note, it's kind of surprising in a scenario like this that the intended victims don't interrogate the perp before anyone official shows up.

utahjeepr
11-23-22, 19:34
Well seeing the picture I can see how he is confused about his gender. He obviously can't find his genitals in the rolls of fat to figure it out.

He identifies as Jabba/hut.

He obviously took a beating, but not enough. He's still breathing.