PDA

View Full Version : BCM Wolf Gray Dead?

AndyLate
11-21-22, 07:39
I am slowly piecing together another build, using a gray ALG rail, so looking at gray hardware. I could pick up a Magpul grip and stock, but prefer BCM grips and would like to leverage the light weight of the BCM stock.

Is Wolf Gray dead and gone? Any idea of a retailer that may still have parts?

Thanks!

Andy

One More Time
11-21-22, 09:02
I have a mod3 gray grip that I'm not using.
Shoot me a PM with an address and you can have it.

AndyLate
11-21-22, 11:54
I have a mod3 gray grip that I'm not using.
Shoot me a PM with an address and you can have it.

Wow, thank you! PM sent

Andy

titsonritz
11-21-22, 12:30
Say it isn't so...

https://i.imgur.com/WX6hNvr.jpg

titsonritz
11-21-22, 12:34
I could pick up a Magpul grip and stock, but prefer BCM grips and would like to leverage the light weight of the BCM stock.

B5 would be another option.

GH41
11-21-22, 16:12
Say it isn't so...

https://i.imgur.com/WX6hNvr.jpg

Did you get that seatbelt sling from Markm??

titsonritz
11-21-22, 17:48
Did you get that seatbelt sling from Markm??

Nope, got the Slingster from dontshakepandas.

DG23
11-21-22, 19:55
I am slowly piecing together another build, using a gray ALG rail, so looking at gray hardware. I could pick up a Magpul grip and stock, but prefer BCM grips and would like to leverage the light weight of the BCM stock.

Is Wolf Gray dead and gone? Any idea of a retailer that may still have parts?

Thanks!

Andy

Many moons ago ran into some grey Colt bolt carriers and snagged them up. Almost a perfect match of grey with a DPMS lower I bought around that time. (Randy Luth days before they got all goofy)

Love those carriers and the color on them. How they got phosphate to come out grey like that I have no clue. (definitely not paint or a refinish of any sort) :)

hotbiggun42
11-26-22, 14:27
The K2+ is a awezome grip.

AndyLate
11-26-22, 15:51
The K2+ is a awezome grip.

I have owned a K2+ and still own a regular K2 grip. I don't hate the grip but prefer the BCM. I am not a fan of the rubbery layer on the + grip.

Its personal preference.

Andy

AndyLate
11-29-22, 07:39
B5 would be another option.

This is probably what I will go with if I don't get a "hit" on my WTB. There is a lot of good feedback on the B5 stocks and a less than perfect color match isn't the end of the world. The rail is not going to match the furniture exactly in any case.

Andy