PDA

View Full Version : Moscow Idaho Murders?

Pages : 1 [2]

john armond
01-05-23, 16:57
Probable cause affidavit is online. He left a knife sheath in the house with his DNA on it. Allegedly on of the roommates saw him and locked her door. He was wearing a ski mask I guess. Why didn’t she call the cops then?

If what was written in the article linked in post 244 is true, then yeah…what the actual eff was the roommate thinking???

Let me get this straight,
1. A roommate says to you “There’s someone here.”
2. You hear crying coming from your other roommate’s room.
3. You hear a male voice (Im presuming the perp) state “It’s OK, I’m going to help you,”
4. The next thing you see is “a figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person’s mouth and nose walking toward her.” Who then proceeds to push past you and leave out the back sliding glass door, which left her in “frozen shock.”
5. It wasn’t until hours later that she realized her roommates and one of their boyfriends had been murdered.

The murders happened between 0400 and 0425, but the first 911 call wasn’t made until 1158. What exactly were the other roommates thinking that had them wait 7.5-8 hours before calling 911, especially if she was so scared she locked her door, as you stated above. I would think the prudent thing to do if you heard one of your female roommates crying, then saw an unknown masked man clad in black was in your house that checking on all your other roommates would be a priority.

If I read another article correctly the 911 call was made by someone in the house, but not specifically one of the roommates, who were the only other people in the house at the time of the murders. If true, did they think it was more prudent to call friends over than 911?

I just don’t get it.

john armond
01-05-23, 17:01
The media obsession with this killer is unbelievable. My feed is overrun.

I saw an article that popped up that said he stopped at a bathroom to pee at one point during the transport. I’m not kidding. The headline was something along the likes of “Murder suspect goes to the bathroom.”

Averageman
01-05-23, 17:48
If what was written in the article linked in post 244 is true, then yeah…what the actual eff was the roommate thinking???

Let me get this straight,
1. A roommate says to you “There’s someone here.”
2. You hear crying coming from your other roommate’s room.
3. You hear a male voice (Im presuming the perp) state “It’s OK, I’m going to help you,”
4. The next thing you see is “a figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person’s mouth and nose walking toward her.” Who then proceeds to push past you and leave out the back sliding glass door, which left her in “frozen shock.”
5. It wasn’t until hours later that she realized her roommates and one of their boyfriends had been murdered.

The murders happened between 0400 and 0425, but the first 911 call wasn’t made until 1158. What exactly were the other roommates thinking that had them wait 7.5-8 hours before calling 911, especially if she was so scared she locked her door, as you stated above. I would think the prudent thing to do if you heard one of your female roommates crying, then saw an unknown masked man clad in black was in your house that checking on all your other roommates would be a priority.

If I read another article correctly the 911 call was made by someone in the house, but not specifically one of the roommates, who were the only other people in the house at the time of the murders. If true, did they think it was more prudent to call friends over than 911?

I just don’t get it.

And to me this simply doesn't add up.

john armond
01-05-23, 18:30
And to me this simply doesn't add up.

And if it was the perp who assured the vic he was going to help her as he was killing her, I wholly stand by my previous statement that this wasn’t his first time.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-05-23, 18:49
They’ve mentioned that the boyfriend was a member of a fraternity. The only thing that could make sense is that she thought there was some kind of hazing thing going on. That’s a pretty weak theory, but the only rational when I can think of outside of the roommates being complete effing idiots.

titsonritz
01-05-23, 19:18
They’ve mentioned that the boyfriend was a member of a fraternity. The only thing that could make sense is that she thought there was some kind of hazing thing going on. That’s a pretty weak theory, but the only rational when I can think of outside of the roommates being complete effing idiots.

Option B isn't much of a stretch these days.

john armond
01-05-23, 19:20

Except she was so scared she was in “frozen shock” and supposedly locked herself in a room. That doesn’t sound like she thought it was a frat prank. I am leaning toward, as you said “complete effing idiots.” Another far fetched theory could be the roommates were completely anti-police. I’m talking the kind who wouldn’t call the police if they were robbed at gunpoint for fear the police might end up shooting the perp. I just haven’t seen anything even suggesting that mindset though.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-05-23, 19:28
I really need to see a time line to understand this.

El Vaquero
01-05-23, 20:05
I’m going with sicko college kid doing it for a thrill thinking he won’t get caught. Sort of like the movie Scream.

Maybe I should be an FBI profiler?? Haha.
It’s a sad deal though. And if true, he deserves to be put down.

glocktogo
01-05-23, 20:06
I really need to see a time line to understand this.

I don’t think we’re ever gonna understand this one, even if we ultimately obtain all the facts of the case. Some things never make sense and this one seems to be a prime example.

markm
01-05-23, 20:39
I saw an article that popped up that said he stopped at a bathroom to pee at one point during the transport. I’m not kidding. The headline was something along the likes of “Murder suspect goes to the bathroom.”

I think I saw that retarded shit too.

jsbhike
01-06-23, 15:42
Review of arrest warrant affidavit 1 of 3

https://youtu.be/5xxO-It05g0

jsbhike
01-06-23, 15:43
2 of 3

https://youtu.be/ynflGVyWnV0

jsbhike
01-06-23, 15:43
3 of 3

https://youtu.be/UgR8-cnJcoY

El Vaquero
01-06-23, 17:33
Read part of the PC Affidavit. Not sure why the heck they would put so much in there. It’s like showing your poker hand when you don’t have to. For a case like this you put what you need to for probable cause and some additional info so the judge sets a high bond and leave it at that.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
01-06-23, 18:11
Read part of the PC Affidavit. Not sure why the heck they would put so much in there. It’s like showing your poker hand when you don’t have to. For a case like this you put what you need to for probable cause and some additional info so the judge sets a high bond and leave it at that.

Not every state is the same. In CO a warrantless arrest affidavit only describes the PC, not a lot of detail needed or even wanted. An arrest warrant affidavit will need ALL the details.

El Vaquero
01-06-23, 23:04
Not every state is the same. In CO a warrantless arrest affidavit only describes the PC, not a lot of detail needed or even wanted. An arrest warrant affidavit will need ALL the details.

Well that’s retarded. I get it, but that’s why it’s called a PC Affidavit, not a hey here’s all the facts of my case affidavit.