PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk 22LR Favorites

gsd2053
11-23-22, 14:00
I love 22lr. What are your favorites.

B Cart
11-23-22, 14:26
I'll bite i guess. Are we talking about favorite .22lr guns? Favorite .22lr ammo? Favorite ways to shoot a 22lr?

My favorite .22 plinker has to be my S&W M&P 15-22 AR Pistol with 8" barrel suppressed. It's short, balanced really well, and runs like a greased pig. My kids (and everyone else) loves shooting it.

My favorite .22 pistol is my Browning Buckmark Tactical with red dot and suppressor.

My favorite factory .22 for precision is the Bergara B14 .22 bolt action, also suppressed. It's just silly accurate and dang fun to shoot. We have a .22 specific KYL target that is a blast at 50 yards. The final piano key is about the width of a .22 bullet, so you have to be dead on. Crazy fun

MarshallDodge
11-23-22, 23:46
The M&P15-22 is a solid setup. I have a 22 Conversion kit I run in an AR. It shoots around 2" groups at 75 yards with Automatch, about the same as M193, so it is a fun trainer.

I have a couple Buckmarks that I like, and a Kimber 1911 conversion.

Lately with ammo being a bit scarce, I too have been running the B14R. It will shoot Automatch just under 1 MOA at 50 yards so that is what I use for fun, SK Standard Plus for serious target shooting.

SBRSarge
11-24-22, 02:21
My late father’s old Mossberg 152- beat up as heck, but I learned to shoot on it.

My late father-in-law’s Weatherby XXII- pristine condition, doesn’t get used much but is treasured.

Recently assembled by me AR15 SBR, 10” Keystone barrel and soon to have a GSL Technology Tomcat can- remarkably small groups and just a whole ton of fun.

pag23
11-24-22, 05:30
At this point my Sig p322 is my favorite once I was able to dial it in with loading up the mags correctly.

flenna
11-24-22, 07:09
My favorite plinking .22 is my Heritage single action revolver. Lots of cheap fun right there….

gaijin
11-24-22, 08:30
I built a 1911 lower that exactly matches controls/trigger of my "real" 1911/2011's and run either an old Marvel Iron Sight Upper or a Nelson Optics Upper on it.

RHINOWSO
11-24-22, 08:31
Beretta 87BB Suppressed is certainly my favorite.

cd228
11-24-22, 09:13
Colt Woodsman match target model. I need find a modern contemporary.

AndyLate
11-24-22, 11:42
Hard to name just one. My most unique, a Clements Custom Guns 3" Bearcat. Most likely pistol to be dragged to the range, a Ruger MKII standard model with a VQ sear + Clark hammer pin and bushing.

Andy

Triple X
11-24-22, 20:22
I really enjoy my S&W 15-22 pistol and Taurus TX22.
Both are way above my initial expectations.

markm
11-25-22, 09:31
I used to shoot the hell out of the Ruger Mk IV series of guns. A brick every week just spraying it as fast as we could load mags.

22 got too expensive to shoot for what it is. Overpriced and boring.

henri
11-25-22, 10:16
Recently shot a friends SIG P322, 20 rds of fun, may pick one up as gift to myself. Only .22LR I have is Ruger 10/22, after all, it is required by law that any gun owner have one.

Delta-3
11-25-22, 11:39
I shot gazillions of 22's as a kid. Not much as an adult but on the rare occasion I do, it's my J.C. Higgins model 101.18. It can shoot 22 short, Long or LR. Superbly accurate! For my one 22 pistol, it's my Ruger 22/45 Target w/ 5" Bull barrel.

HKGuns
11-25-22, 11:50
I'd take my trusty 1970 Ruger 10/22 over just about any other 22 rifle. This is my go to Red Squirrel eliminator, it is accurate and reliable, not much else I could lask for...........

https://hkguns.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p1264828482-5.jpg

ETA: The thing with Tapatalk I hate most is that it is t obvious what sun forum you are posting into……I suppose it was appropriate as I’ve ever had a lot of use for 22 pistols.

B Cart
11-25-22, 12:51
I used to shoot the hell out of the Ruger Mk IV series of guns. A brick every week just spraying it as fast as we could load mags.

22 got too expensive to shoot for what it is. Overpriced and boring.

I feel you there. So lame that prices went up so much. I used to get the Federal 525 round bricks at my LGS for $14.99, and now that same brick is double or triple that price. I took a .22 hiatus for a while as well.

Now that my kids are getting old enough to shoot though (7 and 10 yrs old), i've been shooting more .22 with them. Also, getting more into the precision side of .22, and that has made it more enjoyable with fewer rounds fired.

comm2679
11-28-22, 22:33
I really enjoy the Glock 44 as a trainer and the Ruger Mark IV as a plinker.

markm
11-29-22, 09:06
I feel you there. So lame that prices went up so much. I used to get the Federal 525 round bricks at my LGS for $14.99, and now that same brick is double or triple that price. I took a .22 hiatus for a while as well.

Now that my kids are getting old enough to shoot though (7 and 10 yrs old), i've been shooting more .22 with them. Also, getting more into the precision side of .22, and that has made it more enjoyable with fewer rounds fired.

We did a few bolt gun 22s, which are fun. But as cave men, the thump of a full bore rifle punishing the steel is so much more appealing.

everready73
11-29-22, 14:11
For handguns S&W Victory and Taurus TX22. I usually would never buy a Taurus but the TX22 is very good. Reliable with most ammo and has a threaded barrel for suppressor. It is a blast to shoot. The victory is more accurate and fun as well

I had a M&P 15-22 and bought a Tippmann Arms M4-22. The Tippmann is the better gun, especially as a training rifle as controls are the same and compatible with a lot of ar15 milspec parts. Receivers are also aluminum and not plastic like the 15-22

markm
11-29-22, 14:29
I had a M&P 15-22 and bought a Tippmann Arms M4-22. The Tippmann is the better gun, especially as a training rifle as controls are the same and compatible with a lot of ar15 milspec parts. Receivers are also aluminum and not plastic like the 15-22

Never heard of the Tippmann. What kind of mags does it run?? We've run the S&W with no problems, but a metal receiver sounds good.

everready73
11-29-22, 14:39
Never heard of the Tippmann. What kind of mags does it run?? We've run the S&W with no problems, but a metal receiver sounds good.

They have their own mags, but they are good quality. They have a dust cover and metal feed ramps. I have 4 for mine and they all run good

https://tippmannarms.com/m4-22-25-round-magazine/

They can also accept ar15 triggers and have functioning bolt catch and forward assist. You can swap out the handguard, stock, sights for ar15 parts if you want

There are some vids on Youtube on the gun. I know he is kind of a shill but 22Plinkster has a decent video up on one of the options.

everready73
11-29-22, 14:41

ETA

You may have heard of them as they are pretty big paintball gun manufacturer

Their sister company also makes this which looks like a good time

https://tippmannarmory.com/gatling-gun/

markm
11-29-22, 15:00
Thanks! I'll click on the links from home later.

matemike
11-29-22, 15:54
I have a 22/45 Lite with Holosun and is suppressed. that's my favorite 22lr handgun to shoot
I also have a 22 revolver and a conversion kit for my Sig P226. But the Ruger is the best for plinking around.

I also have a Marlin Model 60, and a couple 10/22's, but honestly, my favorite long gun to shoot in 22lr is the iron sight henry youth lever action that I bought for my son. Loading a tube mag and having to crank the lever for every shot slows you down some, but it really is fun. Dropping a row of steel plates for speed is a fun game to play with the kids.

G woody
11-29-22, 16:13
I shot rimfire benchrest competition for years. Doesn't matter what rifle you shoot, you'll find that every lot of ammo varies in accuracy. QC on rimfire ammo is crappy, even the high price brands !!

Jermedic
11-29-22, 17:38
My favorite 22 rifle is my Marlin 39A. Handgun would be my Colt New Frontier 22. Hard to beat for fun factor with 22LR or shorts. I have one of each reserved for my son when he is old enough to learn to shoot.

11-29-22, 20:08
I have a Ruger 10/22 and a Ruger Mark IV. Both super reliable and fun. I’m looking for a revolver next.

czgunner
11-29-22, 20:18
Buckmark pistol, CZ 452, AR-22.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

comm2679
11-29-22, 22:30
Since we’re bringing rifles into the discussion, the CZ 455 and 457 are excellent shooters. Many come with threaded barrels too. I love heavy recoil and knocking down steel, but there’s nothing like subsonic .22LR ammo out of a suppressed bolt gun. Makes a grown man giggle.

TheAlsatian
11-30-22, 08:22
Since we’re bringing rifles into the discussion, the CZ 455 and 457 are excellent shooters. Many come with threaded barrels too. I love heavy recoil and knocking down steel, but there’s nothing like subsonic .22LR ammo out of a suppressed bolt gun. Makes a grown man giggle.

I also like nice bolt .22s. I have an Anschutz 1727F Fortner rifle with a threaded barrel and probably a half dozen 22 sporters, including my first, 1967 vintage Browning T-Bolt.

Pappabear
12-03-22, 07:32
My M&P15-22 is also one of my favs in 22LR. I have a SSA trigger, Surefire can, RDS ....it is a hot set up.

My extra shit cost twice what the gun cost but it runs. My Colt SAA is a fun handgun for me.

PB

AndyLate
12-03-22, 22:12
I stuck to handguns in my first post, but since we are talking rifles too...

If you have not shot a decent 22 LR AR, either S&W 15-22 or one of the dedicated rimfire AR uppers or builds, you owe it to yourself to do so.

I assembled a CMMG pattern dedicated .22 LR AR with a 16" pencil barrel and a FF rail. In addition to MBUS sights, I run 3 different optics on it - an inexpensive red dot, a 2-7 scope, and a 1-4 scope. Each has its place and purpose, including MBUS only, which makes for a much lighter gun.

I have been amazingly happy with the way it turned out and the way it works. Its usefully accurate and mine is very reliable (will happily run poor bulk ammo my Rugers choke on).

When I say reliable, I mean 500 or more bulk rounds in an afternoon with no cleaning and zero malfunctions. It even has fewer dud rounds than my Rugers and I am not sure I understand how.

Andy

G woody
12-04-22, 13:13
OK, back to handguns, I have a Colt Scout, single action with basic sights. It shoot to point of aim @ 25 yds, & is very accurate. I acquired it in the mid 1960's while in the Air Force. My first handgun, I sold it once & got it back. Years ago my Dad fitted a scope mount for it, back when handgun scopes were rare. We could shoot walnuts out of a tall tree. The scope & mount got away from me but I take the handgun out for air from time to time. It has countless thousands of rounds thru it. i loaned it to other Airman I trusted to go target shooting. They would always buy a brick & shoot them all. Yep I kept it on base along with other firearms (against regs of course. I kept them in the trunk of my 57 Chevy. We had shakedown inspection a few times. The big cheese would search our rooms & then say if you have a car, go out to the parking lot for a car search) i'd say, no car.

CRT2
12-10-22, 12:38
Browning Buck Mark Field Target Suppressor Ready and CCI 22LR Mini Mag Target. Also Savage MARK II BTVS.

qsy
12-10-22, 19:02
S&W Model 18, Colt Series 70 with Ace Conversion.

JiminAZ
12-10-22, 21:53
S&W model 41 is responsible for more improvement in my handgun shooting than any other gun.

Kimber model 82 for a man sized 22 bolt gun. Clackamas gun sold to me by a now deceased friend. Never sell it.

Tikka T1x with a suppressor and subs for stealth fun, camp fun, plunking pests.

paddle007
02-19-23, 12:10
I'm old school.
My favorite rifle is my Marlin 36M.
My favorite pistol is an early Single Six.
There is a draw towards the Tippmann M4 and the Taurus TX22 T. The M4 for familiarity of controls and the TX22 just because. With the TX your my wife and I don't need to tell you why.

tb-av
02-19-23, 13:10
Dedicated CCMG AR 9" upper with 50 round drum mag. Loading the mag is a pain.... unloading it is pretty much fun though.

Ruger Mk IV 22/45

CZ 455

All have a different but equal fun factor and share a Dead Air Mask.

Screwball
02-19-23, 16:59
Favorites due to having a can…

https://i.imgur.com/Y70ueO4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IVDx52r.jpg

And video of the first time out with the Ruger. Prior to adding the red dot.

https://imgur.com/a/I9DLxAB

RHINOWSO
02-19-23, 17:05
Hmmm, there are a lot to choose from.

Personally my favorite is the Beretta 87BB, threaded barrel and suppressed.

But others are fun as well - Beretta 21A Covert, S&W 63 3", Ruger MKIIs of various configurations, Ruger Single Six 4.5" Convertible, even the Glock 44 is nice suppressed with it's lower barrel allowing the use of OEM sights.

RHINOWSO
02-19-23, 17:07
Rifles, I'd have to say CZ 452 / 455 bolt actions, Winchester 9422 lever actions, and Ruger 10/22s for semi autos. I have an M&P-15/22 but honestly it doesn't get used all that much. No real reason, just hasn't gotten to the range in several years.

StainlessSteelRat
02-19-23, 22:42
Mine are a Winchester 62 and a Glenfield 60. Nothing fancy but cool old rifles.

Ron3
02-19-23, 23:03
It's what I had as a kid.

Marlin 60's / 795 were always more accurate than Ruger 10/22's.

.22lr pistols will ring your ears like a centerfire.
.22 revolvers have heavier triggers than a centerfire for more reliable ignition.

Only more expensive, top-tier .22 ammo is as reliable as a rimfire can get. Most .22lr ammo is junk.

For low-recoil shooting I prefer .25 acp, .32 acp, and .32 S&W Long.

I'd love to have a compact-sized, suppressed .25 acp pistol and .25 or .32 acp rifle.

I don't even own a .22 anymore.

I want to like it but I don't.

TheAlsatian
02-22-23, 16:31
I do love .22 rifles and have more than a few. My favorite is probably my custom Browning T Bolt:

titsonritz
02-23-23, 01:33
I do love .22 rifles and have more than a few. My favorite is probably my custom Browning T Bolt:

That is a sweet rifle.

titsonritz
02-23-23, 01:34
One of my favorite .22s...

https://i.imgur.com/zHAAKDC.jpg

Dutch110
03-03-23, 09:46
Picked up a Taurus (It hurts to even type that) TX Competition a few weeks ago and put a Holosun RDS on it. It's a winner for sure. Trigger, ergonomics, accuracy, 3 sixteen round mags. I put alot of money into my Buckmark to get it to the level this Taurus is out of the box. And it has a threaded barrel. And it seems to eat almost everything. Had a break in period of 50 rounds or so then it has run fine. I am enjoying the crap out of this thing.

paddle007
03-03-23, 13:44
Picked up a Taurus (It hurts to even type that) TX Competition a few weeks ago and put a Holosun RDS on it. It's a winner for sure. Trigger, ergonomics, accuracy, 3 sixteen round mags. I put alot of money into my Buckmark to get it to the level this Taurus is out of the box. And it has a threaded barrel. And it seems to eat almost everything. Had a break in period of 50 rounds or so then it has run fine. I am enjoying the crap out of this thing.

Thank you for increasing the pull on my purse strings. I've been trying to ignore this pistol bit not having much success.

Dutch110
03-03-23, 14:24
Thank you for increasing the pull on my purse strings. I've been trying to ignore this pistol bit not having much success.

My buddy, who is the armorer at the LGS/Range where I go, tells me he has been waiting for a used one to come in so he can pick one up on the cheap. Except nobody is trading them in. I burned through almost 1000 rounds already. It's just that much fun. Do it. You will not be disappointed.

militarymoron
03-03-23, 18:12
My current favourite .22LR pistol to shoot now - the Kadet conversion kit for CZ75. Very accurate and reliable - more so than my conversion kit for my Glock.
https://i.imgur.com/eAIqr5E.jpg

BuzzinSATX
03-03-23, 21:47
My favorite .22 rifle is my Henry lever rifle. It is truly a fun gun to shoot. I’m also have an old school 10-22 and a CMMG conversion bolt in a cheap PSA upper on a SOLGW lower that runs flawlessly for many bricks of cheap .22

I’m down to the bay a couple pistols and shoot my G44 most. It has a Timney trigger which is pretty sweet! My 22-45
Also shoots good!

I have a few more in mind as grandkids get older…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoopharted
03-30-23, 15:17
I love 22lr. What are your favorites.i have a few .22 handguns , my favorite would be a toss up tie between a late 60's tapered barrel Ruger Standard Mk1 and a Stoeger Luger also 60's vintage , both are allot of fun , both can ring a 8x8 at 30 yards at will , and not shabby at 50 with a miss here and there

the worst .22 i ever owned was recent , about 2 years ago Ruger Wrangler , i dubbed it the Ruger Turd Wrangler most pathetic useless piece of crap i ever owned , i could group better using it as a throwing projectile , out of the box fixed sights it was shooting 16 inches low and hitting steel everywhere except the piece i was aiming at , set a ben rest up same thing , with fixed sights shooting that low only option is file the front blade , finally got to POA plane, at least best i could see since i would drop 2 hits in the vicinity of POA with the rest who knows where they were going

100 rounds and my hand was black from powder and sore from the powder sting , timing was off , i almost pinned it to my target backer and went at it with a rifle i was so disgusted , took it back , they sent it back to Ruger , month and a half later they sent a new pistol said this matter is closed , included a target with a 6 inch spread , written on the target was "15 yards off rest" , i looked at the shop owner and he looked like he was waiting for me to flip out , took it home and could match 6 inch spread of 5 shots 3 times out of 100 , i checked crown , rifling for cerekote fouling , 5 types of ammo including CCI mini mags , but all ammo proven in other weapons , figured id give it a break in period , 500 rounds it grew worse and worse

i take it back and said to the shop owner take it home and tell me what you think , it was a test , is he going to stab me in the eye for $200 or make me whole , he calls me up and said " its not that awful" , i said sell it and walked out , did not give him the chance to say OK or No , took a $40 beaten on it and never will i cast a shadow on his door again , nor will i buy a Ruger product manufactured post 2000

just wanted a tractor gunfor snakes and ground hogs , the safest place to be around that pistol is directly in front of it

m1a_scoutguy
03-30-23, 17:54
I have 3 22s, my Dad's Ruger Single Six with 22 Mag cylinder, I have a German CCG 1911 22,(Colt Clone) whenever I have shot it as long as I used HV ammo it never failed, and is pretty darn accurate. Its weight and controls are 100% 1911, which is kind of cool. I just bought a Ruger 10/22 from a buddy a month or so ago, I mounted a scope and have not shot it yet. Love the ones I have, I just never shoot them.

Pointman1177
03-30-23, 20:10
My grandfathers ruger because thats what he taught me how to shoot with. Both handgun and pistol. For modern .22 pistols, I like the Sig 322. Would love to suppress one.

The_War_Wagon
03-31-23, 00:12
A Ruger Mk.I or II is the best hangun for .22. Dopey me, I have a Mk.III My favorite rifle is my dedicated .22 AR tactical trainer with Tac-Sol upper & full Aero lower.

https://i.ibb.co/YtCkhXK/100-6152-crop.jpg

hoopharted
04-01-23, 09:41
well if we are throwing rifles in the mix ,hands down Mod 60 , i have a gen 2 and a stainless gen 3 i put in a gen 1 squirrel stock , i cant stand 10/22 , the only thing a 10/22 has going for it over a model 60 is aftermarket but im not into playing Barbi with .22's

AndyLate
04-01-23, 14:49
A Ruger Mk.I or II is the best hangun for .22. Dopey me, I have a Mk.III My favorite rifle is my dedicated .22 AR tactical trainer with Tac-Sol upper & full Aero lower.

https://i.ibb.co/YtCkhXK/100-6152-crop.jpg

I have a Ruger MKII 4.75" Standard with an upgraded trigger - VQ sear, Clark hammer pin and bushing + overtravel adjustable Ruger trigger. It's pretty close to the perfect 22 auto for me. Not too heavy or bulky for smaller hands, very nice trigger, and reliable with quality ammo. It makes a great companion to my dedicated 22 lr AR. The AR has a pretty good trigger as well plus it will feed and fire ammo that chokes every other semi auto 22 I own.

Andy

sadmin
04-02-23, 08:41
I have an unhealthy amount of .22lr guns; have just been a fan since about age 11. My personal favorite rifles to shoot are my Marlin 39A, a Savage Mark II FV-SR, and an old Winchester pump (mostly for nostalgia).
My fav. .22 pistols to shoot are my Buckmark Field Target and a Colt Frontier Scout. Buckmark is just easier to maintain than my Ruger MK2 imo.

Im on the hunt for another modern semi-auto, I have shot out my AA Arms conversion kit for my Glock and am on the fence between the Taurus and the Sig. That Kadet conversion looks nice.
I had some tricked out M&P 15-22 pistol/rifle setups, but for some lame reason cant get my mind around the toyish feeling. Maybe ill try the Tippman. Just happy Im not having to screw with the Spikes conversion kits like the old days.

I will add I put one of those CMMG conversion kits into my 12.5 AR and its works surprisingly well, more accurate than I thought. Barrel is 1/7 Centurion SOCOM profile

RHINOWSO
04-02-23, 11:41
I have an unhealthy amount of .22lr guns;

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F8b8f5ab10295923d44e04703eae388f7%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D17241276&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ea0dcafa6d3e08f1673b02da353deb84e856c11755257e38a801ccd5b3d0c4da&ipo=images

Colt Frontier Scout
I've had a hankering for one of those as well lately.

Pappabear
04-02-23, 12:33
I have an unhealthy amount of .22lr guns; have just been a fan since about age 11. My personal favorite rifles to shoot are my Marlin 39A, a Savage Mark II FV-SR, and an old Winchester pump (mostly for nostalgia).
My fav. .22 pistols to shoot are my Buckmark Field Target and a Colt Frontier Scout. Buckmark is just easier to maintain than my Ruger MK2 imo.

Im on the hunt for another modern semi-auto, I have shot out my AA Arms conversion kit for my Glock and am on the fence between the Taurus and the Sig. That Kadet conversion looks nice.
I had some tricked out M&P 15-22 pistol/rifle setups, but for some lame reason cant get my mind around the toyish feeling. Maybe ill try the Tippman. Just happy Im not having to screw with the Spikes conversion kits like the old days.

I will add I put one of those CMMG conversion kits into my 12.5 AR and its works surprisingly well, more accurate than I thought. Barrel is 1/7 Centurion SOCOM profile

Guys run the Taurus all the time at our local match with good results. Hell they throw a RDS on top and rock it.

I prefer to shoot 9’s but these guys love the Taurus .22’s. FYI

PB

everready73
04-03-23, 08:18

The TX22 or the competition version are good guns. I wouldnt buy a 9mm Taurus, but my TX22 gets a ton of range time and is a reliable, fun gun to shoot

I have a Tippman M4-22 Elite and like it better than the S&W 15-22 i had. Aluminum receivers and controls are same as ar15. Most parts can be changed out for ar-15 parts. More accurate than my 10-22 . It does have a proprietary mag, but it is good quality

everready73
04-03-23, 08:19

Double Tap

556BlackRifle
04-04-23, 01:51
Pistols, I have a 22/45 and MK II that are accurate and fun to shoot. The 22/45 is a bull barrel with upgraded adjustable sights.

Rifles, my first gun given to me 55 years ago a Stevens single shot bolt action. Still have it and it still shoots good. I also have a 10/22 c1980s which is a tack driver. Amazingly accurate out to 100 yards with the right ammo. I have a 10/22 Takedown with scope. That thing is all over the place. (iron sights or scope) Probably 10 MOA on it's worst day at 100 whereas the 1980s 10/22 is about 2 MOA.

Truth is that I enjoy shooting my ARs a lot more so the .22s stay in the safe.

Adrenaline_6
04-05-23, 10:12
Pistols, I have a 22/45 and MK II that are accurate and fun to shoot. The 22/45 is a bull barrel with upgraded adjustable sights.

Rifles, my first gun given to me 55 years ago a Stevens single shot bolt action. Still have it and it still shoots good. I also have a 10/22 c1980s which is a tack driver. Amazingly accurate out to 100 yards with the right ammo. I have a 10/22 Takedown with scope. That thing is all over the place. (iron sights or scope) Probably 10 MOA on it's worst day at 100 whereas the 1980s 10/22 is about 2 MOA.

Truth is that I enjoy shooting my ARs a lot more so the .22s stay in the safe.

This is why the dedicated 22 AR is the way to go.

TriggerFish
04-05-23, 16:40
rifle:
https://i.imgur.com/68t2gHQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/N9mCAKC.jpg

revolver(s):
https://i.imgur.com/7XBPOJw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1IuiQX4.jpg

semi auto(s):
https://i.imgur.com/POOs6g8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lPCLEye.jpg

full auto:
https://i.imgur.com/mXV1NPQ.jpg

aguila327
04-13-23, 21:22
If it shoots 22lr its a favorite. I own everything from an old Stevens semi-auto rifle to 3 Ruger 10/22's and just recently got a Ruger RPR bolt gun. Don't even get me started on my 22lr handguns. Hopefully I'll take a few to tge range this Sunday.

Sent from my SM-T727V using Tapatalk