PDA

View Full Version : Apple+: Echo 3

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-26-22, 19:51
Just started watching it. Previews look good. Swear I saw Pat Mac in an early scene…

joedirt199
11-27-22, 09:10
Some later scenes will have you scratching your head as they put all the focus on the 2 main characters instead of untilizing a whole squad of Columbian SF in a rescue attempt. It's like the extra guys weren't even there. Watched all 5 episodes with the hopes of having a decent military based tv series to stream. Not sure I will watch part 2 after getting through part 1.

HKGuns
11-27-22, 11:27
It’s ok, of course it had to have the requisite dose of lesbians.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-27-22, 17:18
Some later scenes will have you scratching your head as they put all the focus on the 2 main characters instead of untilizing a whole squad of Columbian SF in a rescue attempt. It's like the extra guys weren't even there. Watched all 5 episodes with the hopes of having a decent military based tv series to stream. Not sure I will watch part 2 after getting through part 1.

I totally agree on the disappearing people, my son and I were scratching our heads on that. A total continuity problem, and really kind of ruined it for me. It’s just OK, some good action scenes and some good gear. It looks like the Columbian military wanted to show off their Helo capabilities, but nobody was going to splurge for an actual mini gun run.

It’s ok, of course it had to have the requisite dose of lesbians.

The interwebs would tell you those are my favorite videos.

HKGuns
11-27-22, 21:11
The interwebs would tell you those are my favorite videos.

Oh boy.

HKGuns
12-03-22, 13:05
Now the CIA dude has a husband. -OUT-