PDA

View Full Version : Gays over guns: North Carolina Power Outage

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-05-22, 09:54
Someone shoots up some electrical sub-stations that knock out power to 40k people…. And the MSMs first instinct is to blame Anti-alphabet+ people…. Even though there is no evidence it had anything to do with a Drag show that was happening.

But isn’t it interesting that you’d think that they would go after the use of guns and domestic terrorism, but their first instinct is that it must have something to do against one of their groups.

So I think this shows that crazies put the gay agenda ahead gun agenda…

markm
12-05-22, 10:09
Being a Perv/Deviant trumps all right now.

chuckman
12-05-22, 10:49
What's interesting is the folks claiming something (or the other) have nothing to do with what's going on. Local media has been silent about casting blame.

Averageman
12-05-22, 11:13
We do live in intresting time, don't we?
I remember the "Summer of Love" when the far left operatives were burning down small business's and looting anything worth taking. Not a peep about all of that,but when some transformers get shot, well it had to be those darned Conservatives.
Conservatives don't get loaded on fentynal and get their necks kneeled on. Conservatives aren't strong arming Twitter by sending some FBI agents over to sort things out. Conservatives weren't putting you in a mask, forcing you to get a shot or closing your kids schools.
So when you have tranny story hour at your local Library, you might hear about it at your next city board meeting, but by and large, they're not destroying public infrastructure. We leave that to the Left, they're quite good at it.
I would guess it takes a real lack of understanding to jump to the conclusion that this was a Conservative.

titsonritz
12-05-22, 11:24
So when you have tranny story hour at your local Library, you might hear about it at your next city board meeting, but by and large, they're not destroying public infrastructure. We leave that to the Left, they're quite good at it.

That's just about all their good at doing, but than destroying shit has always been easier than building shit.

glocktogo
12-05-22, 11:36
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/04/us/power-outage-moore-county-criminal-investigation/index.html

Moore County Sheriff Ronnie Fields said law enforcement is working every angle, but “have not been able to tie anything back to the drag show,” which was scheduled for Saturday night in the nearby town of Southern Pines.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-05-22, 15:08
Anyone check on the last place person for the previous Drag show???? Makes as much sense.

Have Ye come out and say that it wasn’t The Jews…..

Anytime you say it “isn’t” someone or related to something, people assume that they have something to do with it.

What I demand is that by tonight, Tucker come out and say that there is no evidence that it was Antifa that did this to stop carbon emissions. None what-so-ever. Though we are looking into that angle….

The_War_Wagon
12-05-22, 17:17
Don't the 'mo-'mo's usually do this to themselves, to try & win public sympathy - a la juicy smoo-lay?

tn1911
12-05-22, 19:31
I say the FBI shot the thing!

Wake27
12-05-22, 21:34
30,000 Americans, in areas surrounding what is arguably the most significant Army installation in the country have been without power for days and will go days more without power because two power substations were shot.

And the only discussion here is gay bashing or talking about media coverage. That shit is ****ing weak guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thepatriot2705
12-05-22, 21:37
30,000 Americans, in areas surrounding what is arguably the most significant Army installation in the country have been without power for days and will go days more without power because two power substations were shot.

And the only discussion here is gay bashing or talking about media coverage. That shit is ****ing weak guys.

I wish politicians would actually do something. Lead time on those transformers is well over a year and that was pre covid. A coordinated attack, solar emp, or solar flare could absolutely real havoc and kill a ton of Americans. We really need to start making and stockpiling critical infrastructure

Wake27
12-05-22, 21:43
I wish politicians would actually do something. Lead time on those transformers is well over a year and that was pre covid. A coordinated attack, solar emp, or solar flare could absolutely real havoc and kill a ton of Americans. We really need to start making and stockpiling critical infrastructure

We do, but I’m maybe most curious about what they had to shoot and how many times. The fear from something like One Second After has been that low level EMP but if you can achieve the same effect at a smaller scale with just a drive by, that’s real concerning. And yet not at all surprising.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-05-22, 22:21

Actually, that is why I brought it up. The fact that the presses first instinct is to make this an alphabet issue, rather than an attack on infrastructure shows how delusional they are. The other issue is that obviously a gun was used to cause the damage, but you don’t hear any discussion about firearms, just the alphabet issue.

Averageman
12-06-22, 01:16
Really?
You're trying to figure out who shot a transformer and no one guessed "Beer Fueled Adolescents?", they went straight to January 6th conservatives.
Yeah, makes sense, let me know how that works out for you Sherlock.

glocktogo
12-06-22, 01:38
We do, but I’m maybe most curious about what they had to shoot and how many times. The fear from something like One Second After has been that low level EMP but if you can achieve the same effect at a smaller scale with just a drive by, that’s real concerning. And yet not at all surprising.

IIRC, a similar gunfire attack on a critical substation occurred in CA? If I also remember correctly, it was considered a highly improbable target that required knowledge and skill to successfully disable?

So this wouldn’t be the first time this has happened. Somehow I just don’t see anti-gay rednecks killing their own power system to stick it to a drag show. :rolleyes:

titsonritz
12-06-22, 02:23
So we're talking LGBTQAC/DCXYZ now?

Averageman
12-06-22, 02:38
IIRC, a similar gunfire attack on a critical substation occurred in CA? If I also remember correctly, it was considered a highly improbable target that required knowledge and skill to successfully disable?

So this wouldn’t be the first time this has happened. Somehow I just don’t see anti-gay rednecks killing their own power system to stick it to a drag show. :rolleyes:

Yeah that was California, I believe they were also having wild fires at the time.
I don't know how much "Skill" it would take. Seems like an awfully big target to hit. What do you shoot? Well, I would start with that thing that Humms a lot.

I will again say "Beer Fueled Adolesants, but I'm an old party pooper.

Wake27
12-06-22, 05:18
I don’t know about drunk kids, I’m not sure it fits.

Probably unrelated though maybe not, on Thursday there was a wave of school threats here as well. Something like 16 schools maybe. We’re wondering if that was just a hoax because that seems to be a growing way for losers to get excited or if it was a test for emergency response times.

I doubt it’s all part of the same plan but hitting a school or two and then dropping the power grid would cause a lot of chaos.

Averageman
12-06-22, 07:42
I don’t know about drunk kids, I’m not sure it fits.

Probably unrelated though maybe not, on Thursday there was a wave of school threats here as well. Something like 16 schools maybe. We’re wondering if that was just a hoax because that seems to be a growing way for losers to get excited or if it was a test for emergency response times.

I doubt it’s all part of the same plan but hitting a school or two and then dropping the power grid would cause a lot of chaos.

Drunk Teens for 500 Alex;
Who blew up the transformers with a .22 and and a case of Natty Lite?

utahjeepr
12-06-22, 08:05
I live out in the sticks and I have seen this happen on a smaller scale a lot. For some reason people like to shoot at power lines and XFMRs.

I don't discount teenagers or pinheads combined with a healthy dose of "I wonder what happens if I shoot that".

Averageman
12-06-22, 08:53
I live out in the sticks and I have seen this happen on a smaller scale a lot. For some reason people like to shoot at power lines and XFMRs.

I don't discount teenagers or pinheads combined with a healthy dose of "I wonder what happens if I shoot that".

Ahh the voice of reason;
I'm doubting any of this Right Wing Conspiracy will go away, but there it is.

Entryteam
12-08-22, 11:13

Gay bashing?

WillBrink
12-08-22, 11:21
It's happening in various states:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NB_fB-rL90

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-08-22, 12:13
I had no idea that there were so many Drag shows for kids all over the country? ;)

Washington and Oregon, you say. Where the state bird is the middle finger to the energy industry….

Averageman
12-08-22, 13:02
It's happening in various states:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NB_fB-rL90

And right after a huge energy bill came to all residents and right before Christmas.
What a coinkydink

glocktogo
12-08-22, 20:13
Really?
You're trying to figure out who shot a transformer and no one guessed "Beer Fueled Adolescents?", they went straight to January 6th conservatives.
Yeah, makes sense, let me know how that works out for you Sherlock.

Yeah that was California, I believe they were also having wild fires at the time.
I don't know how much "Skill" it would take. Seems like an awfully big target to hit. What do you shoot? Well, I would start with that thing that Humms a lot.

I will again say "Beer Fueled Adolesants, but I'm an old party pooper.

Drunk Teens for 500 Alex;
Who blew up the transformers with a .22 and and a case of Natty Lite?

Ahh the voice of reason;
I'm doubting any of this Right Wing Conspiracy will go away, but there it is.

And right after a huge energy bill came to all residents and right before Christmas.
What a coinkydink

You seem hell bent on dismissing this as inconsequential random drunk/angry/stupid stuff, but you’re willfully ignoring the actual risk assessment in play. To wit, physical power grid attacks are medium risk, high reward attacks that can be readily carried out in the CONUS. These wayward NC kids of yours didn’t attack the Metcalf substation in San Jose CA in 2013. They didn’t carry out the attacks in the PNW either.

Could they all be random coincidence? Possibly, but risk management doesn’t work at all if you assume randomness and coincidence as an operative element of the matrix. In risk management you have to assume the attack is potentially specific and targeted until proven otherwise, so as to plan mitigation and recovery measures for the worst case scenario.

So let’s run the potential scenario we’re facing. It’s been 21 years since the 9/11 attack, which was planned for a decade before implementation. It was hugely successful on many fronts, but arguably the greatest overall impact beyond the psychological was financial. Even if you didn’t have individual stocks that lost money that day, you paid the cost in a myriad of ways over the following years.

So it’s been a long time since we had a large scale FTO attack on US soil. Simultaneously we’ve had a significant uptick in nations, organizations and groups who want to harm America. Right now we’re as weak on border security as we’ve ever been. We’ve caught dozens if not hundreds of unlawful entrants into the US who are on the terror watchlists. Assuming most of them are actually caught trying to evade capture rather than voluntarily surrender like most, how many slipped through without detection? The BP estimates over 1 million gotaways since the Biden Administration was installed. How many of those are on the watch list?

Now just how many per team and how many teams (armed with cheap AK pattern rifles stoked with cheap steel core ammo) would it take to conduct a simultaneous attack on multiple electrical grid stations? Stations that were carefully chosen based on criticality, which also happen to be completely unguarded and defenseless at night. Stations selected so they would defeat power switching efforts and cause the grid to go down. So instead of 50,000 people being without power, it’s 50 million.

Because that’s actually a viable attack plan at this time. We’re 9 years down the road after the Metcalf station attack. No one was ever caught after that attack. Consider it a small scale wet run of the grand plan. That plan could be coming to a boil any time now, and we’re not much if any better prepared to defend against that type of attack. Worse yet, we’re definitely not prepared to recover from it quickly.

Global supply chain issues and JIT supply models, weakest border protections in 35 years and a dangerously weak security “system” for our critical physical power infrastructure, the nexus is incredibly attractive to anyone who’d like to see the US brought to its knees.

So whether it’s China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, a designated FTO, or even a domestic TO, we’re ripe for the picking. So even if this is “just a coincidence”, it’s still data trending in favor of a coordinated grid attack as something we should be very concerned about.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack#:~:text=On%20April%2016%2C%202013%2C%20an%20attack%20was%20carried,Coyote%2C%20California%2C%20near%20the%20border%20of%20San%20Jose.

Averageman
12-09-22, 02:52
You seem hell bent on dismissing this as inconsequential random drunk/angry/stupid stuff, but you’re willfully ignoring the actual risk assessment in play. To wit, physical power grid attacks are medium risk, high reward attacks that can be readily carried out in the CONUS. These wayward NC kids of yours didn’t attack the Metcalf substation in San Jose CA in 2013. They didn’t carry out the attacks in the PNW either.
Could they all be random coincidence? Possibly, but risk management doesn’t work at all if you assume randomness and coincidence as an operative element of the matrix. In risk management you have to assume the attack is potentially specific and targeted until proven otherwise, so as to plan mitigation and recovery measures for the worst case scenario.

The California and Pacific North West Attacks were carried out by Radical Enviromentalists weren't they? The same people who were setting fires in the forrests about then, wasn't it?
I'm not ignoring anything, We put transformers in various locations and pretty much leave them ungarded and at the mercy of people who enjoy electricity. Some folks in the case of Radical Enviromentalists see those transformers as a blight on Nature, so they shoot them.
Other's in the case of North Carolina could be Radical Enviromentalists, but the simple and more logical answer is that it's random drunk kids. They're drunk, they have a random SKS and begin firing away thinking this is fun.
To immeadiatly assume it is angry right, wing January 6th, MAGA folks, angry about tranny story hour is ludicrous. You understand that by going down this rabbit hole with the Liberals leading the way is exactly what they want,....right?

glocktogo
12-09-22, 10:06
The California and Pacific North West Attacks were carried out by Radical Enviromentalists weren't they? The same people who were setting fires in the forrests about then, wasn't it?
I'm not ignoring anything, We put transformers in various locations and pretty much leave them ungarded and at the mercy of people who enjoy electricity. Some folks in the case of Radical Enviromentalists see those transformers as a blight on Nature, so they shoot them.
Other's in the case of North Carolina could be Radical Enviromentalists, but the simple and more logical answer is that it's random drunk kids. They're drunk, they have a random SKS and begin firing away thinking this is fun.
To immeadiatly assume it is angry right, wing January 6th, MAGA folks, angry about tranny story hour is ludicrous. You understand that by going down this rabbit hole with the Liberals leading the way is exactly what they want,....right?

Were they? I don't have any intel that anyone was ever caught and prosecuted? I haven't assumed who the attackers were. It seems like you have? I'm not talking about J6/MAGA and no one has any evidence (yet) to support that. I'm talking about taking a verifiable and confirmed risk seriously.

Averageman
12-09-22, 12:16
Were they? I don't have any intel that anyone was ever caught and prosecuted? I haven't assumed who the attackers were. It seems like you have? I'm not talking about J6/MAGA and no one has any evidence (yet) to support that. I'm talking about taking a verifiable and confirmed risk seriously.

Yeah, actually they caught the guy actually starting fires. No, this was also around the peak of COVID insanity so the Left let him go.
I assume based on my experiances and observations of human nature.
Years ago electric and telephone lines had insulators made of glass that sat on the telephone poles. Guess what folks loved to do to those insulators?
I immeadiatly hear the left go J6/MAGA which is convienant yet stupid.
Someone started talkiing on the News about a potential white supremisist transfering knowledge about the location, capabilties and weaknesses of power stations. You do know you can get that same map on the Homeland Security Website right? Yeah the White Supremisists alright.
So rather than blame some MAGA folks lets take a deep breath and investigate.

Bruce in WV
12-14-22, 16:13
There are 16 Critical Infrastructure Sectors, many of which have multiple high impact vulnerabilities where government and industry leadership have accepted the risks because of the high cost required to effectively mitigate them. Our enemies know all about them, of course, and now the American public is starting to study them as well. You can read up on critical infrastructure sector vulnerability assessments and protection planning on the DHS site (https://www.cisa.gov/infrastructure-security).

Inkslinger
12-14-22, 17:03

Tell me about it. I used to get ass whoopings all the time as a kid when my grandfather would catch me shooting the transformer on their poll with my BB gun.

titsonritz
12-14-22, 17:25
Tell me about it. I used to get ass whoopings all the time as a kid when my grandfather would catch me shooting the transformer on their poll with my BB gun.

My dad use to be lineman, he would have killed me for doing that shit and it would have been the end of my guns.

Inkslinger
12-14-22, 17:35
My dad use to be lineman, he would have killed me for doing that shit and it would have been the end of my guns.

To my defense, I was probably 7, it was a spring loaded Colt Peace Maker replica that probably didn’t have enough power to make a dent lol. I learned my lesson by the second or third spanking! I also was given a kids Bear compound bow at about the same age. I’m not even going to start with the things I got in trouble for shooting that thing at!

john armond
12-14-22, 17:41
To my defense, I was probably 7, it was a spring loaded Colt Peace Maker replica that probably didn’t have enough power to make a dent lol. I learned my lesson by the second or third spanking! I also was given a kids Bear compound bow at about the same age. I’m not even going to start with the things I got in trouble for shooting that thing at!

Bringing some levity to this thread based on your post:

That bow and arrow story

Around age 10 my dad got me one of those little badass
compound bow beginner kits. Of course, the first month I went around our
land sticking arrows in anything that could get stuck by an arrow. Did
you know that a 1955 40 horse Farmall tractor tire will take 6 rounds before
it goes down? Tough sumbich.

That got boring, so being the 10 yr. old Dukes of Hazard fan
that I was, I quickly advanced to taking strips of cut up T-shirt doused
in chainsaw gas tied around the end and was sending flaming arrows all over
the place. One summer afternoon, I was shooting flaming arrows into a large
rotten oak stump in our backyard. I looked over under the carport and see
a shiny brand new can of starting fluid (Ether). The light bulb went off in
my head. I grabbed the can and set it on the stump. I thought that it would
probably just spray out in a disappointing manner. Lets face it, to a 10
yr old mouth-breather like myself, (Ether), really doesn't "sound" flammable.
So, I went back into the house and got a 1 pound can of pyrodex (black
powder for muzzle loader rifles).

At this point, I set the can of ether on the stump and
opened up the can of black powder. My intentions were to sprinkle a
little bit around the (Ether) can but it all sorta dumped out on me. No biggie,
a 1 lb. pyrodex and 16 oz (Ether) should make a loud pop, kinda like a
firecracker you know? You know what? Screw that I'm going back in the
house for the other can.

Yes, I got a second can of pyrodex and dumped it too. Now
we're cookin'.

I stepped back about 15 ft and lit the 2 stroke arrow. I
drew the nock to my cheek and took aim. As I released I heard a clunk as
the arrow launched from my bow. In a slow motion time frame, I turned to
see my dad getting out of the truck... OH SH*T! He just got home from
work. So help me God it took 10 minutes for that arrow to go from my bow
to the can. My dad was walking towards me in slow motion with a WTF look in
his eyes. I turned back towards my target just in time to see the arrow
pierce the starting fluid can right at the bottom. Right through the main
pile of pyrodex and into the can. Oh Sh*t.

When the shock wave hit it knocked me off my feet. I don't
know if it was the actual compression wave that threw me back or just
reflex jerk back from 235 fricking decibels of sound. I caught a half a
millisecond glimpse of the violence during the initial explosion and I
will tell you there was dust, grass, and bugs all hovering 1 ft above the
ground as far as I could see. It was like a little low to the ground layer of
dust fog full of grasshoppers, spiders, and a worm or two.

The daylight turned purple. Let me repeat this... THE
FRICKING DAYLIGHT TURNED PURPLE.

There was a big sweetgum tree out by the gate going into the
pasture. Notice I said "was". That son-of-a-b*tch got up and ran off.

So here I am, on the ground blown completely out of my shoes
with my thundercats T-Shirt shredded, my dad is on the other side of the
carport having what I can only assume is a Vietnam flashback:

ECHO BRAVO CHARLIE YOU'RE BRINGIN' EM IN TOO CLOSE!! CEASE
FIRE. DAMMIT CEASE FIRE!!!!!

His hat has blown off and is 30 ft behind him in the
driveway. All windows on the north side of the house are blown out and
there is a slow rolling mushroom cloud about 2000 ft. over our backyard.
There is a Honda 185 3 wheeler parked on the other side of the yard and
the fenders are drooped down and are now touching the tires.

I wish I knew what I said to my dad at this moment. I don't
know - I know I said something. I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear inside
my own head. I don't think he heard me either... not that it would really
matter. I don't remember much from this point on. I said something, felt
a sharp pain, and then woke up later. I felt a sharp pain, blacked out,
woke later....repeat this process for an hour or so and you get the idea. I
remember at one point my mom had to give me CPR. and Dad screaming "Bring
him back to life so I can kill him again". Thanks Mom.

One thing is for sure... I never had to mow around that
stump again, Mom had been bitching about that thing for years and dad
never did anything about it. I stepped up to the plate and handled business.

Dad sold his muzzle loader a week or so later. I still have
some sort of bone growth abnormality, either from the blast or the
beating, or both.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, get your kids into
archery. It's good discipline and will teach them skills they can use
later on in life.

Author Unknown

flenna
12-14-22, 17:50
Bringing some levity to this thread based on your post:

That bow and arrow story

Around age 10 my dad got me one of those little badass
compound bow beginner kits. Of course, the first month I went around our
land sticking arrows in anything that could get stuck by an arrow. Did
you know that a 1955 40 horse Farmall tractor tire will take 6 rounds before
it goes down? Tough sumbich.

That got boring, so being the 10 yr. old Dukes of Hazard fan
that I was, I quickly advanced to taking strips of cut up T-shirt doused
in chainsaw gas tied around the end and was sending flaming arrows all over
the place. One summer afternoon, I was shooting flaming arrows into a large
rotten oak stump in our backyard. I looked over under the carport and see
a shiny brand new can of starting fluid (Ether). The light bulb went off in
my head. I grabbed the can and set it on the stump. I thought that it would
probably just spray out in a disappointing manner. Lets face it, to a 10
yr old mouth-breather like myself, (Ether), really doesn't "sound" flammable.
So, I went back into the house and got a 1 pound can of pyrodex (black
powder for muzzle loader rifles).

At this point, I set the can of ether on the stump and
opened up the can of black powder. My intentions were to sprinkle a
little bit around the (Ether) can but it all sorta dumped out on me. No biggie,
a 1 lb. pyrodex and 16 oz (Ether) should make a loud pop, kinda like a
firecracker you know? You know what? Screw that I'm going back in the
house for the other can.

Yes, I got a second can of pyrodex and dumped it too. Now
we're cookin'.

I stepped back about 15 ft and lit the 2 stroke arrow. I
drew the nock to my cheek and took aim. As I released I heard a clunk as
the arrow launched from my bow. In a slow motion time frame, I turned to
see my dad getting out of the truck... OH SH*T! He just got home from
work. So help me God it took 10 minutes for that arrow to go from my bow
to the can. My dad was walking towards me in slow motion with a WTF look in
his eyes. I turned back towards my target just in time to see the arrow
pierce the starting fluid can right at the bottom. Right through the main
pile of pyrodex and into the can. Oh Sh*t.

When the shock wave hit it knocked me off my feet. I don't
know if it was the actual compression wave that threw me back or just
reflex jerk back from 235 fricking decibels of sound. I caught a half a
millisecond glimpse of the violence during the initial explosion and I
will tell you there was dust, grass, and bugs all hovering 1 ft above the
ground as far as I could see. It was like a little low to the ground layer of
dust fog full of grasshoppers, spiders, and a worm or two.

The daylight turned purple. Let me repeat this... THE
FRICKING DAYLIGHT TURNED PURPLE.

There was a big sweetgum tree out by the gate going into the
pasture. Notice I said "was". That son-of-a-b*tch got up and ran off.

So here I am, on the ground blown completely out of my shoes
with my thundercats T-Shirt shredded, my dad is on the other side of the
carport having what I can only assume is a Vietnam flashback:

ECHO BRAVO CHARLIE YOU'RE BRINGIN' EM IN TOO CLOSE!! CEASE
FIRE. DAMMIT CEASE FIRE!!!!!

His hat has blown off and is 30 ft behind him in the
driveway. All windows on the north side of the house are blown out and
there is a slow rolling mushroom cloud about 2000 ft. over our backyard.
There is a Honda 185 3 wheeler parked on the other side of the yard and
the fenders are drooped down and are now touching the tires.

I wish I knew what I said to my dad at this moment. I don't
know - I know I said something. I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear inside
my own head. I don't think he heard me either... not that it would really
matter. I don't remember much from this point on. I said something, felt
a sharp pain, and then woke up later. I felt a sharp pain, blacked out,
woke later....repeat this process for an hour or so and you get the idea. I
remember at one point my mom had to give me CPR. and Dad screaming "Bring
him back to life so I can kill him again". Thanks Mom.

One thing is for sure... I never had to mow around that
stump again, Mom had been bitching about that thing for years and dad
never did anything about it. I stepped up to the plate and handled business.

Dad sold his muzzle loader a week or so later. I still have
some sort of bone growth abnormality, either from the blast or the
beating, or both.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, get your kids into
archery. It's good discipline and will teach them skills they can use
later on in life.

Author Unknown

Now that was worth the long read! It’s right up there with the infamous lawnmower/electric fence story.

john armond
12-14-22, 19:18
Now that was worth the long read! It’s right up there with the infamous lawnmower/electric fence story.

I completely forgot about that one! Thanks.

WillieThom
12-14-22, 21:52
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EB30KPFj-M&t=14s

Pat Mac talking about what he and his did during the blackout. Tom Satterly shows up toward the end. Just shy of an hour and worth the watch.

Bruce in WV
12-15-22, 05:40
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EB30KPFj-M&t=14s

Pat Mac talking about what he and his did during the blackout. Tom Satterly shows up toward the end. Just shy of an hour and worth the watch.

+1 Good info

Inkslinger
12-26-22, 07:54
Another “attack” on substations in Washington state. It’s interesting that they refer to all three incidents as “burglaries and vandalism” although nothing was taken.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-burglars-take-out-three-power-substations-christmas

Averageman
12-26-22, 08:25
I still say it's teenage or near teen age misguided yoots who need a boot in the azz.

Inkslinger
12-26-22, 08:32
I still say it's teenage or near teen age misguided yoots who need a boot in the azz.

Quite possible. Would you guess run of the mill punks? What about Antifa types trying to take down the system or Bugaloo Boys trying to start the big luau?

utahjeepr
12-26-22, 08:41
We've had a few substations broken into/vandalized around here. Mostly stealing the grounding wire. It'll be funny when some tweaker does the "world's biggest bug-zapper" thing, Bzzzt!

mack7.62
12-26-22, 09:06
Here is something to think about, power outages are nothing new but this time a curfew was declared immediately which begs the question why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLQRLzo_-c

flenna
12-26-22, 09:16
Here is something to think about, power outages are nothing new but this time a curfew was declared immediately which begs the question why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLQRLzo_-c.

It worked for the scamdemic, so why not? Keep the population scared and crying out for the .gov to save them.

Averageman
12-26-22, 10:43
Quite possible. Would you guess run of the mill punks? What about Antifa types trying to take down the system or Bugaloo Boys trying to start the big luau?

Run of the mill punks is my guess.
I don't see the Antifa types going after it because there is nothing there is value to steal. I've yet to see them active unless there is some major looting going on.
Boogaloo Boys are so infiltraited by FBI that they seem to me to be a joke.
It's odd to me because there seems to be a giant lie being circulated about how dangerous red neck, election denying, queer haters are in the shadows waiting to overthrow the government and lynch a bunch of folks.

mack7.62
12-26-22, 11:19
I don't see the Antifa types going after it because there is nothing there is value to steal. I've yet to see them active unless there is some major looting going on.
It's odd to me because there seems to be a giant lie being circulated about how dangerous red neck, election denying, queer haters are in the shadows waiting to overthrow the government and lynch a bunch of folks.

The S2 vid I posted has some interesting points to make about knowledge, location and reaction to the attack. While you cannot rule out random vandalism it seems a little unlikely. Also substation breaches are on an uptick, some are vandalism, some are copper theft driven but there are likely other reasons also.

Averageman
12-26-22, 12:11
The S2 vid I posted has some interesting points to make about knowledge, location and reaction to the attack. While you cannot rule out random vandalism it seems a little unlikely. Also substation breaches are on an uptick, some are vandalism, some are copper theft driven but there are likely other reasons also.

Well going around cutting the power isn't winning any hearts and minds, so there is that. I would imagine in a winter like this one no power for rural elderly folks is a likely death sentence in many cases and should be prosecuted as such.
Theft of Copper? You know there a lot better places to steal copper than a Power Station right? I also imagine that quaterly or so someone's scraping a meth head off of a transformer. So nothing surprises me.

I don't know this whole thing about a random group of white boys going around and cutting power is silly to me.
As soon as Joe Biden took office he turned the FBI loose on all sorts of White Millitant groups, heard of many reults of all of that? No you haven't and that's because for the most part it's nearly nonexistant those groups that are existant are well infiltraited and you here zip about them since Whittman.
Have you heard anything about an Organization claiming responcability for any of these?

Straight Shooter
12-26-22, 14:46
This has been widely predicted to happen. Ive got a couple of books from a few years back stating theyd {whoever THEY are} would get around to damaging the grid by attacking the tens of thousands of unprotected power stations.
Makes perfect sense to me..and were I an anarchist/antifa/fuvckstick of whatever name it would be an easy peasy quick way to raise hell.

Esq.
12-27-22, 18:18
My thought is that it's Ukraine related....An escalation and tit for tat--

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2022/12/report-the-cia-is-directing-sabotage-attacks-inside-russia/

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/attack-nato-infrastructure-would-meet-determined-response-stoltenberg-2022-10-11/

https://www.ft.com/content/49426258-a533-4213-aaa1-4b948b1b4911

Inkslinger
12-27-22, 18:41
My thought is that it's Ukraine related....An escalation and tit for tat--

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2022/12/report-the-cia-is-directing-sabotage-attacks-inside-russia/

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/attack-nato-infrastructure-would-meet-determined-response-stoltenberg-2022-10-11/

https://www.ft.com/content/49426258-a533-4213-aaa1-4b948b1b4911

Could be why they’re painting the latest as burglary or vandalism.

AndyLate
12-28-22, 08:12

The parties need an enemy and the militia/alt-right/trumper/no vac/homophobe deplorables have kept the ignorant pushing the D button for decades. Of course they will blame random stuff on the enemies of communism, I mean democracy.

Andy

utahjeepr
12-28-22, 08:23
I dunno. I mean substations are easy pickins. Could there be some nefarious stuff going on, sure. Could it be dumb asses, yup. Could it be simple thievery, absolutely. Occam's razor sez ...

Now could there be a sprinkling of amateur saboteurs in the mix? Probably, pick a flavor. I'm just not ready to hang my hat on an organized campaign. Simply based on the fact that an organized campaign could easily do a lot more damage.

Averageman
12-28-22, 08:41
I'm just saying if that the whole story of rogue conservative white men are out to destroy the system is true, who has claimed responcability?
It doesn't do a lot of good to randomly commit acts of violence and intimidation if nobody knows your name.
So, again by pushing this story out there, you're playing right along with what the current administration wants. They want to hate you, they want to blame you, they want to send you away, they want to turn your kids in to misgendered freaks.

This is counterproductive and to accept it as reality works for the current administration.

Averageman
01-04-23, 10:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hTiAAt1OCE
They knocked out the grid to rob some stores....
A bunch of liberals are standing arounf scratching their butts and saying "Not exactly the terrorists we were hoping for huh?"

WillieThom
01-04-23, 15:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hTiAAt1OCE
They knocked out the grid to rob some stores....
A bunch of liberals are standing arounf scratching their butts and saying "Not exactly the terrorists we were hoping for huh?"

So it was basically a random group of white boys going around and cutting power? Seems silly to me…

Averageman
01-05-23, 22:49
So it was basically a random group of white boys going around and cutting power? Seems silly to me…

No, they were cutting the power to do burglaries. They lined up X amount of business to rob in one area, figured out their power hub and hit it, than went to do burglar stuff.

HKGuns
01-05-23, 22:50
No, they were cutting the power to do burglaries. They lined up X amount of business to rob in one area, figured out their power hub and hit it, than went to do burglar stuff.

Damned theiving homo's.

Averageman
01-05-23, 23:26
Damned theiving homo's.

No one should feel safe sleeping with a gay burgler.