PDA

View Full Version : Furries in uniform?

mack7.62
12-09-22, 15:14
How can this not be seen as mental illness, I am concerned for the Republic. A O-6 wearing a dog mask and cavorting with with junior officers wearing dog masks.

https://twitter.com/nova_campaigns/status/1601302770761760768?s=61&t=pjVawBXOOhxsQp11F87CNw

Thread
See new Tweets
Conversation
NOVA Campaigns
@NoVA_Campaigns
🚨Military Sickness Exposed🧵🚨

Identity of
@USArmy
’s
@PupRavage
🐶 is Col. Brian T. Donnelly (ret.) of INDOPACOM

Past
@Mdarmyguard
CO: 58th EMIB, 1100th TASMG

Posing in uniform w 🐶 mask👇

Engaged in 🐶-play sex w junior
@USArmy
officer - CPT Dayton Tenney, aka @adjutantpup

titsonritz
12-09-22, 15:27
WTF is that!!!

Diamondback
12-09-22, 15:50
WTF is that!!!

What happens when you embrace whatever the new highest-flown Freak Flag of the Day is... the next guy hoists his/hers/its/WTFE's higher.

sgtrock82
12-09-22, 15:55
Scooby dudes?

Not sure this qualifies as furries... This seems darker and much gayer.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

12-09-22, 16:03
Whoa. WTF did I just see?

Wake27
12-09-22, 16:32
Yeah that was a lot…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

StainlessSteelRat
12-09-22, 16:58
Dogfaces gonna dogface, I guess. FYI, the Republic has been toast awhile I think.

SomeOtherGuy
12-09-22, 17:08
Aha! This is what Biden meant when he called that guy a "dog-faced pony soldier"!

One More Time
12-09-22, 17:47
They are all a bunch of fruitcakes.

Cracks me up every time I watch this.

https://youtu.be/p6ZGd76yVPA

DG23
12-09-22, 19:21
Not sure why you guys are dogging on our troops.

Their has to be a legit explanation for this and / or it is photoshop garbage dude found on twitter. The same member that gets ALL his fake news from twitter and shares it here every day... :)

flenna
12-09-22, 20:36
Eh, nothing that a real shooting war won’t straighten out. One way or another…..

SteyrAUG
12-09-22, 21:28
Eh, nothing that a real shooting war won’t straighten out. One way or another…..

Sort of where I'm at. Our national fascination with Griner is far more disturbing.

utahjeepr
12-09-22, 23:18
Yeah, that's not furry stuff. That's called Puppy Play. It's a kink/BDSM thing. Don't ask me to explain it, it ain't my thing. I may be a degenerate but that ain't my flavor. To each their own I guess.

rero360
12-09-22, 23:20
Well, we now know the source of the monkey pox outbreak in the military. I start to miss being in and regretting my retirement but then I see sh*t like this and am glad that I am no longer in uniform.

SteyrAUG
12-10-22, 00:59
Yeah, that's not furry stuff. That's called Puppy Play. It's a kink/BDSM thing. Don't ask me to explain it, it ain't my thing. I may be a degenerate but that ain't my flavor. To each their own I guess.

I'm so happy I don't need all that to trip my trigger, they say simple tastes make for a happy life. Give me some stockings, garters and heels on a decent female and I'm good to go. There are so many things I'd rather be doing than trying to find that "one girl" who wants to dress like a puppy, put on a diaper, wear this leather hood or a thousand other "nope that's just you" extreme fetishes that some people are into because somebody did something to them when they were a kid.

Hell just give me a cute face and some D cups on a girl that's just a "little" thick and I'm 100%.

sgtrock82
12-10-22, 02:24
Hopefully we can at least keep Arlington cemetery a pet free zone.

Any bets on the breed of the president's next pet dog?

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

Diamondback
12-10-22, 03:35
Ya know, there was a time when these freaks were the ones who even the freakin' NERDS beat up and took their lunch money... the guardrails have been torn out and we're headed for the edge of the cliff if not over it already.

gsd2053
12-10-22, 20:02
Aha! This is what Biden meant when he called that guy a "dog-faced pony soldier"!

I think your on to something with that.

LoboTBL
12-12-22, 18:50
Is anyone really surprised by this?

12-12-22, 19:09

I am, surprisingly. Deviant shit behind closed doors is somewhat common, but this is open enough for me to wonder about the veracity of the sources, not to mention flagrant violation of at least two regs.

pag23
12-12-22, 19:32
I guess they are taking doggystyle to a new level....I need some bleach for my eyes now.....

pag23
12-12-22, 19:33

One can only hope..

Wake27
12-12-22, 19:46

I am, surprisingly. Deviant shit behind closed doors is somewhat common, but this is open enough for me to wonder about the veracity of the sources, not to mention flagrant violation of at least two regs.

Yeah I am 100% surprised by this. I’ve seen some sketchy shit, this is new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Co-gnARR
12-12-22, 22:04

I just learned about that practice while reading about another one of Biden’s diversity picks- a bald, mustached, dress and lipstick wearing ‘them’ who publicly engages in that act, and also has a thing for stealing luggage. Won’t feed the MSM ad engines by posting links here, but I’m sure most here know who/what I am talking about.

ClearedHot
12-13-22, 16:17
Where Michael Vick when you need him ;)

One More Time
12-13-22, 17:43
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I must be old fashioned, at 54 the ol In n Out still works for me, with the same woman for decades no less.

utahjeepr
12-13-22, 18:02
I just learned about that practice while reading about another one of Biden’s diversity picks- a bald, mustached, dress and lipstick wearing ‘them’ who publicly engages in that act, and also has a thing for stealing luggage. Won’t feed the MSM ad engines by posting links here, but I’m sure most here know who/what I am talking about.

Yeah, there's a good life lesson in that one somewhere. "Something, something... don't lick the nuclear waste."

Ohhhh! You're a bad, bad man. :)

titsonritz
12-13-22, 19:05

:sarcastic: Ouch

DixieGuns
12-13-22, 19:16
I’m 100% at the point that I don’t believe anything on the internet. Shoot, I probably didn’t really even just post this.

12-13-22, 20:09
I’m 100% at the point that I don’t believe anything on the internet. Shoot, I probably didn’t really even just post this.

Its possible that you and I are bots, or that this is all just a simulation.

Hush
12-13-22, 20:19
The words I want to use would get me banned from this forum. They're probably still the words we are all thinking but we are not allowed to say, even here. I see that as a real problem. Because we haven't stood up sooner, the last option will be a messy one. WE have been too polite and deferential, and should have taken a stand sooner but we have tried to be open-minded and tolerant. We were tricked, misled, and fooled, and it could be a mistake that leads to our downfall.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

The_War_Wagon
12-13-22, 21:57
Just following the example of the fearless fairy queen!https://media.defense.gov/2015/Aug/21/2001274415/-1/-1/0/150821-Z-ZZ999-001.JPG

pinzgauer
12-14-22, 09:52
I’m 100% at the point that I don’t believe anything on the internet. Shoot, I probably didn’t really even just post this.While nothing would surprise me, and in a military the size of ours you're going to have some kinks.

That said, never underestimate the capability of infowarfare to try to ruin people's careers and try to reduce morale.

The pics look real, but filters have become amazingly effective at photo editing even videos. Instagram and TikToc are experts at this.

Diamondback
12-14-22, 10:00
In Grandpa's day, this freak woulda been tossed as a Blackmail/Extortion risk under PRP. Probably Section 8'ed too.

HKGuns
12-14-22, 11:33
In Grandpa's day, this freak woulda been tossed as a Blackmail/Extortion risk under PRP. Probably Section 8'ed too.

Grandpa’s day? Hell, it would have happened as recent as the 90’s.

The shit will eventually come to a head. It’s getting real close to intolerable.

Averageman
12-14-22, 14:34
Grandpa’s day? Hell, it would have happened as recent as the 90’s.

The shit will eventually come to a head. It’s getting real close to intolerable.

In the 80's we had a small group of Swingers operating/partying out of Military Housing in Germany.
Grown Hetrosexual Adults mind you.
They got pummeled, career is over, GTFO the door, kind of thing.