PDA

View Full Version : RIP Coach Leach: long live The Pirate

CRAMBONE
12-13-22, 20:31
The sports world lost one crazy fellow today. I know a lot here aren’t sports fans, heck I’m not much of one either, but I am a MSU fan. Coach Leach was a very unique individual, who always had a hilarious answer to mundane reporter questions. He had the Bulldogs trending in a good direction and a lot of people were excited for next season. He will be missed. Farewell Coach and Hail State.

Artos
12-13-22, 20:52
It has caused shockwaves amongst the college football fanatics...RIP Pirate. You will indeed be missed.

Go FROGS!!

HKGuns
12-13-22, 21:06
Looks like another unfortunate Jab victim if it’s the dude I’m thinking of with a sudden heart issue at only 61.

The_War_Wagon
12-13-22, 21:23
Loved Leach & I used to deejay @ the flagship station for MSU sports, so I always have a soft spot for the Bulldogs (Needs more Cowbell!). Condolences to all fans & his family & team especially.

HMM
12-13-22, 21:55
Hail State! Going to miss him, I'm an Alabama fan but a good buddy is a State fan. We always go to that game together. I have followed Leach since his time at TT and was very happy to see him come to the SEC. Rest in peace good sir!

Buncheong
12-13-22, 21:57
Looks like another unfortunate Jab victim if it’s the dude I’m thinking of with a sudden heart issue at only 61.

My thoughts as well.

czgunner
12-13-22, 21:59
Looks like another unfortunate Jab victim if it’s the dude I’m thinking of with a sudden heart issue at only 61.Now you did it. You're going to incur the wrath of 2 or 3 forum members.
I agree, by the way. All these "sudden deaths" are no coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HKGuns
12-13-22, 22:09
Now you did it. You're going to incur the wrath of 2 or 3 forum members.
I agree, by the way. All these "sudden deaths" are no coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ha! Let them bring it, but they better have lunch with them.

chuckman
12-14-22, 08:05
When he was at Texas Tech his DC and assistant OC left to be head coach and OC at my alma mater. The OC turned out to be a fair coach (Lincoln Riley).

They brought Leach's air raid offense, which he mastered at TT. He was a great coach.

P2Vaircrewman
12-14-22, 08:58
RIP Mike, Insurgent Warfare and Football Strategies

https://youtu.be/r8_pFLx7IXU