PDA

View Full Version : gunfight with suspect outside OC police station

WillBrink
12-23-22, 11:39
This is one of those vids that demonstrates in spades how fast things can go from relaxed to SHTF in a heart beat with no obvious warning signs. I must say, his partner got on her sites and put the goblin down fast (head shot I believe) and seemed to keep a level head. I can't speak to tactics and such on her end as it's not my lane, but from what I see, she was on it fast and didn't miss.

Two, WTF is wrong with people? It seems that kid went their to do a suicide by cop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmZgyw_hRYw

pag23
12-23-22, 13:31
The scary thing it is happening more and more....

Slater
12-23-22, 13:52
I'm sure that society is much the poorer for his passing. Good riddance.

markm
12-23-22, 14:12
I read that there was meth in his system along with weed or something.

He was trailing some woman who called the police, and she went in the station on instruction from the dispatcher I believe.

yoni
12-23-22, 14:55
The female officer was a fighter, job well done.

The male officer not so much. I will show my age but laying there like a turd instead of getting back in the fight or at least going to cover not a fighter.

Before anyone says anything a long time ago I got shot in the chest, I was wearing the old viet nam flak jacket. I returned fire and killed the terrorist. As I was passed on the stairs by Team members I sat down because it hurt and I had good guys between me and the threat. Medic came up looked at me and started laughing, he pulled the bullet out of my shirt and handed it to me. I still have it.

I got back in the fight and it was days later that a doctor looked at me.

I had got shot with a 38 Smith and Wesson that was only going like 600fps. The vest slowed it down enough that it stopped on my T shirt.

henri
12-23-22, 14:59
No loss to society.

chuckman
12-23-22, 15:18
At least the cop who was shot had the wherewithal to get on his cell phone....

yoni
12-23-22, 15:22

was he calling mommy or wanting to post to TikTok?

john armond
12-23-22, 15:39
If I remember what I read correctly the PODS was following a woman and she drove to the local PD while calling 911 and this happened on the PD front steps. At least I believe this is the same shoot.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-24-22, 09:43
The female officer was a fighter, job well done.

The male officer not so much. I will show my age but laying there like a turd instead of getting back in the fight or at least going to cover not a fighter.

Before anyone says anything a long time ago I got shot in the chest, I was wearing the old viet nam flak jacket. I returned fire and killed the terrorist. As I was passed on the stairs by Team members I sat down because it hurt and I had good guys between me and the threat. Medic came up looked at me and started laughing, he pulled the bullet out of my shirt and handed it to me. I still have it.

I got back in the fight and it was days later that a doctor looked at me.

I had got shot with a 38 Smith and Wesson that was only going like 600fps. The vest slowed it down enough that it stopped on my T shirt.

Please tell me that it was a Superman T-shirt...

yoni
12-24-22, 17:03
Please tell me that it was a Superman T-shirt...

In the minds of many Arabs it was. IDF issued regular T shirt. Later in that war we went to blue jeans T shirts but then we were in uniform

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-24-22, 17:15
The cop that was knocked over got his gun out pretty fast, did he drop it to go to his phone? Did he pass out, he seemed unresponsive at the end.

Woman got it done, and had a nice ass…

Kind of reminds me of the instant replay for sports, even with these officer cameras, you can still not know what in the hell happened.

titsonritz
12-24-22, 21:52
Shot cop was lucky scumbag went for "center of mass" rather than a headshot, women cop handled it although could have yelled "GUN, GUN" instead of "Hey, hey, hey" but in the end took the turd down.

Dennis
12-24-22, 22:47
The fact that the cop didn't jack up any guy in front of his station and obviously high speaks to where we are now in society...

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

AKDoug
12-24-22, 23:41

Maybe hitting some sort of 911 app? Who really knows? (Yeah I know they have radios)

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-25-22, 01:34
Kids these days and their damn selfies :-)

SteyrAUG
12-25-22, 21:23

He managed to pull but either couldn't hang on to it or abandoned it to call it in.

SteyrAUG
12-25-22, 21:25
Shot cop was lucky scumbag went for "center of mass" rather than a headshot, women cop handled it although could have yelled "GUN, GUN" instead of "Hey, hey, hey" but in the end took the turd down.

Nobody knows what they are gonna actually do until it happens.

"Hey, hey, hey" theoretically warns your partner and attempts to distract the shooter. The fact that she got on her gun is more important than anything she said.