PDA

View Full Version : Stephan Bonnar 45 UFC fighter RIP

Lacos
12-24-22, 22:22
Stephan Bonnar vs Forrest Griffin memorable fight

"Stephan Bonnar was one of the most important fighters to ever compete in the Octagon," UFC President Dana White said in a statement. "His fight with Forrest Griffin changed the sport forever, and he will never be forgotten. The fans loved him, related to him and he always gave them his best. He will be missed."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ufc-hall-of-famer-stephan-bonnar-dead-45

gsd2053
12-24-22, 23:03
Damn from what?

Vgex2
12-25-22, 00:01
Damn from what?

From the article:
UFC said he died of "presumed heart complications

titsonritz
12-25-22, 00:30
From the article:
UFC said he died of "presumed heart complications

Seems to be a lot of not so old people dying of that lately. Either way, damn 45 is too young. R.I.P. and prayer out to his family.

Diamondback
12-25-22, 10:58
Seems to be a lot of not so old people dying of that lately. Either way, damn 45 is too young. R.I.P. and prayer out to his family.

Particularly those who took the Fauci Shot and became GMO's...

Stickman
12-25-22, 13:17

My thoughts as well, there is a common theme. If you see the pictures of him, he did NOT look like a 45 year old athlete.

Coal Dragger
12-25-22, 18:14

A quick Google search brought up health issues related to a staph infection back in 2021. So my guess is he had complications from that, or his other multitudes of health related issues going back several years.

Why is it that everyone wants to blame COVID vaccines for everything? It’s mentally lazy conspiracy theory bullshit, and unless it can be proven just positively ID’s someone as a mouth breathing oxygen thief. I’m not saying people haven’t had complications, but it’s way way more overblown by tards making shit up than actual numbers. How about you research just a bit before posting stupid shit? There’s a novel concept.