PDA

View Full Version : X-Mas gift to Kamala

Lacos
12-25-22, 13:46
Vice Pres on Gov Abbott gift list ....HO HO HO

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bus-of-migrants-dropped-off-outside-vp-kamala-harriss-home

Sam
12-25-22, 15:27
Happy Schwanzaa to her.

glocktogo
12-25-22, 23:26
The Dems are furious. LOL

.45fan
12-26-22, 12:26
It says 23K border patrol agents are protecting the border, they just hired triple that many IRS agents, what's wrong with that picture?

Todd.K
12-26-22, 15:16
Is that link safe?

JediGuy
12-26-22, 15:45
It’s actually terrible optics in the minds well over 50% of the country.

Do it any other day. You can still make the point without giving a reason for the bad guys talking points like dropping off poor, helpless, Christian migrants in freezing weather on Christmas. Seriously, does no one here realize how that makes him, and therefore “us,” look? It’s bad politics. Just wait another few days.

Averageman
12-26-22, 17:34

Do it any other day. You can still make the point without giving a reason for the bad guys talking points like dropping off poor, helpless, Christian migrants in freezing weather on Christmas. Seriously, does no one here realize how that makes him, and therefore “us,” look? It’s bad politics. Just wait another few days.

And yet the reality is that if this Administration wanted it stopped we wouldn't be even talking about this at Christmas would we?
That Kamala is awakened to see that 150 migrants end up on her doorstep certainly doesn't bother me, it's a 24/7/365 reality for those of us in Texas.
These "Migrants" used to work and you could sount on them. Now you can't, they'll go through your farm or ranch like locusts.

Inkslinger
12-26-22, 18:01
Happy Schwanzaa to her.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221227/fe39a422e7ca9681091f04d489871759.jpg

glocktogo
12-26-22, 22:03

Yeah but it’s a fake story. It didn’t actually happen. The border is secure, so it’s literally impossible for this story to true.

SteyrAUG
12-27-22, 00:27
Political theater. I'd be more impressed if he sent them back to their country of origin.

Harris was hardly inconvenienced and can now use this as another example of "heartless" republicans. Dollars to donuts she had her staff whip up an impromptu christmas dinner for them where she could make an appearance to show how much she cares about "every american."

AndyLate
12-27-22, 06:44
Political theater. I'd be more impressed if he sent them back to their country of origin.

Harris was hardly inconvenienced and can now use this as another example of "heartless" republicans. Dollars to donuts she had her staff whip up an impromptu christmas dinner for them where she could make an appearance to show how much she cares about "every american."

Republicans are not going to win Democrats over no matter what - liberals literally own the airwaves and internet. I'm surprised you think that K would haver her staff whip up dinner for them; she was busy giggling at the way they were dressed when they got off the bus. I don't think she is capable of compassion or empathy.

Andy