PDA

View Full Version : General Patton's Death - Accident or Murder?

WillBrink
12-26-22, 14:51
Another great vid from Dr. Mark Felton YT channel. Some of those facts on Patton I was aware of, some I was not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWL0Nz4g5yk

SteyrAUG
12-26-22, 20:15
I don't think we should even dignify this conspiracy theory.

CRAMBONE
12-26-22, 20:17

Why? Do you not think it possible? The older I get the more I question everything.

SteyrAUG
12-27-22, 02:07
Why? Do you not think it possible? The older I get the more I question everything.

Because of all the factors involved, the fact that he survived the crash. The fact that the two others in the car were only slightly injured. The fact that the US army truck that hit them was traveling at a low speed. The fact that Patton lived 12 days after the incident and actually died from a blood clot that resulted from his injuries.

This just isn't a "planned death" because there were too many factors beyond anyone's control.

titsonritz
12-27-22, 03:55
It was the Russians (again).

gsd2053
12-27-22, 18:31
Yeah, that is a good question. He was not in good company in his government.

DG23
12-27-22, 19:01

The same guy here also believes in little green men from space that can stop / deactivate nukes whenever they want...

titsonritz
12-27-22, 19:34
The same guy here also believes in little green men from space that can stop / deactivate nukes whenever they want...

They can't?

WillBrink
12-27-22, 19:49

He doesn't...

SteyrAUG
12-27-22, 23:42
Yeah, that is a good question. He was not in good company in his government.

FFS. Why? Because he said mean shit about Russia. Patton never came as close to controversy as Curtis LeMay, somehow the CIA missed aiming a random truck at him.

This is why we shouldn't even dignify the question.

yellowfin
01-01-23, 09:19
One wonders what would we would have today if Patton had lived to achieve what Arleigh Burke did for the Navy.