PDA

View Full Version : Best entry team video ever.

Harpoon
01-04-23, 16:53
https://www.tiktok.com/@tayylumpp/video/7175226309080124718?_r=1&_t=8YjhkebgErS&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7175226309080124718

SteyrAUG
01-04-23, 17:09
Lord that's shameful.

ST911
01-04-23, 17:47
https://www.tiktok.com/@tayylumpp/video/7175226309080124718?_r=1&_t=8YjhkebgErS&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7175226309080124718

When posting links, please add discussion/content. Especially for recreational tripe sites like TikTok.

Alex V
01-04-23, 17:52
So where is the video of what happens afterwords?

So several years ago, my parents were out of the country on vacation. Their alarm trips in the house and they get a text. They call me to see if it was a false alarm or what’s up. At the time I lived less than 10min away. I grab body armor and rifle… you know… just in case I wanted to go to jail because, mind you, this is still New Jersey.

I show up just as two local cop cars show up. I tell them what’s up, I have keys and so on. They are like, okay, let’s see what around back. You lead the way. Yeah. They had me, lead them around the back of the house to check the back door. WTF?

joedirt199
01-04-23, 18:08
Better to have an unknown in front of you to keep an eye on them than running around behind you doing god knows what.

pag23
01-04-23, 19:37
Lord that's shameful.

The nameplates on the vests says it all..

LoboTBL
01-04-23, 19:41
She should be thankful that they didn't shoot Gracie.

markm
01-04-23, 21:25
Especially for recreational tripe sites like TikTok.

An immediate disqualifier for me. I do not "twitter" or "tittok" for God's sake.

01-04-23, 21:31
Might not be the stupidest way to gain entry, but its pretty far up there.

AKDoug
01-04-23, 23:49
The nameplates on the vests says it all..

I couldn't see it, what who was it?

SteyrAUG
01-05-23, 00:40
Better to have an unknown in front of you to keep an eye on them than running around behind you doing god knows what.

Not how you are supposed to do it. Sometimes the job involves actual work and doing it the hard way.

pag23
01-05-23, 03:28
I couldn't see it, what who was it?

aTf...

01-05-23, 05:18
Not how you are supposed to do it. Sometimes the job involves actual work and doing it the hard way.
Yeah, even in open combat, the international law of armed warfare would take a rather dim view of detaining a noncombatant and pushing them to the front of your formation. I do believe the phrase is “war crime”, but I’m not a lawyer.

Harpoon
01-05-23, 08:40
When posting links, please add discussion/content. Especially for recreational tripe sites like TikTok.

My apologies. It's a short video of a woman showing surveillance footage of her leading a swat team raid in her apartment building.

For anyone afraid to click on Tik Tok, here it is on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCw4Huf52-s

chuckman
01-05-23, 09:02
LOL, the trophy for the most creative use of a human shield goes to the ATF.

Shameful. Awful.

I thought it was going to be the time when a grenade bounced back, or the entry guy tripped and everyone fell....

SteyrAUG
01-05-23, 17:23
LOL, the trophy for the most creative use of a human shield goes to the ATF.

Shameful. Awful.

I thought it was going to be the time when a grenade bounced back, or the entry guy tripped and everyone fell....

It is kind of awesome that she outed them on Tik Tok, maybe people will realize ATF special team is clown world enforcement crew. All those HRT types needing a girl to let them in and act as pathfinder.

Thinking hard but not even sure I've seen LAPD do something that pathetic.

Harpoon
01-05-23, 17:42
She should be thankful that they didn't shoot Gracie.

Sounds like Gracie loved it. That's a good dog there. Very good interaction with the police.

"And then Gracie's dumb self is all excited. She's running up the stairs like lets go."
"She's ready to break this persons door down with them. She was part of the swat team at that point."

flenna
01-05-23, 18:12
Lady did a great job narrating, she should start her own show and title it “Stupid Fed Bois Tricks”.

LoboTBL
01-05-23, 18:59
Sounds like Gracie loved it. That's a good dog there. Very good interaction with the police.

"And then Gracie's dumb self is all excited. She's running up the stairs like lets go."
"She's ready to break this persons door down with them. She was part of the swat team at that point."

Gracie obviously has no intel on the stats of ATF vs. doggies.

kirkland
01-05-23, 19:07
Close, but THIS is the worst entry team ever.

https://youtu.be/SKXhuBe0oow

pag23
01-05-23, 20:00

That was painful....

LoboTBL
01-05-23, 20:40
Maybe Roger was viewing a "How to Execute a Raid" Powerpoint on the laptop.

SteyrAUG
01-05-23, 21:00

Narration was awesome.

Jellybean
01-06-23, 02:10
Sooooo.............What happened "next"?
Please tell me they went to the wrong door after all that... :laugh:

Every time I see stuff like this I wonder - IS the AFT really this retarded, or are they this good at propaganda...

Harpoon
01-06-23, 08:46
Sooooo.............What happened "next"?
Please tell me they went to the wrong door after all that... :laugh:

Every time I see stuff like this I wonder - IS the AFT really this retarded, or are they this good at propaganda...

Your not going to believe this. The guy was arrested for illegally selling baseball cards.

john armond
01-06-23, 09:08
Your not going to believe this. The guy was arrested for illegally selling baseball cards.

I had to look it up. She made another video about the baseball cards.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/zoo1so/updatefollow_up_joey_open_up_atf_executing_a/

SomeOtherGuy
01-06-23, 09:22
How does the ATF get involved in a "raid" for illegal baseball card sales?

WTF to the 100th power, over?!?

Why would you send a SWAT team like this for such a petty crime anyway? Why not a couple guys in ordinary uniform?

I'm friends with a retired homicide detective from a major rustbelt city, and he did more dangerous stuff than this by himself on a regular basis. Never got shot either.

chuckman
01-06-23, 09:28
How does the ATF get involved in a "raid" for illegal baseball card sales?

WTF to the 100th power, over?!?

Why would you send a SWAT team like this for such a petty crime anyway? Why not a couple guys in ordinary uniform?

I'm friends with a retired homicide detective from a major rustbelt city, and he did more dangerous stuff than this by himself on a regular basis. Never got shot either.

I was a tactical medic on a team of a mid-size city (275,000) PD. Our team did a lot of 'joint' stuff with the state and feds. One day we were supposed to do a "high risk warrant" thing with the local FBI. We start briefing, and when we got the name of the perp, one of our officers said, "oh, hell, I know Bob. He's a helluva nice guy." So he calls Bob on the phone right then and says "Bob, this is John. How's the family? Good...good. How's little Bobby doing at State? Well, Bob, that's great. Listen, we have a warrant for your arrest...can you come down to the station, or is that going to be a problem? 10:30? Sure, see you then." And that was that lol. The FBI guys were so pissed.

A lot of cops, especially at the state and federal level, forget about the relational aspects of the job; or, whether what is happening makes sense and what the potential ramifications are.

01-06-23, 10:33
I was a tactical medic on a team of a mid-size city (275,000) PD. Our team did a lot of 'joint' stuff with the state and feds. One day we were supposed to do a "high risk warrant" thing with the local FBI. We start briefing, and when we got the name of the perp, one of our officers said, "oh, hell, I know Bob. He's a helluva nice guy." So he calls Bob on the phone right then and says "Bob, this is John. How's the family? Good...good. How's little Bobby doing at State? Well, Bob, that's great. Listen, we have a warrant for your arrest...can you come down to the station, or is that going to be a problem? 10:30? Sure, see you then." And that was that lol. The FBI guys were so pissed.

A lot of cops, especially at the state and federal level, forget about the relational aspects of the job; or, whether what is happening makes sense and what the potential ramifications are.

Yup. Pretty much any joint thing except with the Marshalls and its like…”are these dudes dim?” and “is this really a high risk warrant?”

Most non-military targets don’t require “raids”, and very few require a no-knock. I think there is a certain amount of action role-playing that creeps into the mentality along with primal gang logic.

Zero require a human shield.

titsonritz
01-06-23, 15:26
Well, I guess a least they didn't grab her by the back of her neck, rest an AR on her shoulder and steer her around...and no complimentary pill for Toto.

titsonritz
01-06-23, 15:27
Your not going to believe this. The guy was arrested for illegally selling baseball cards. :haha: Typical

B Cart
01-06-23, 15:33
So let me get this straight....

ATF plans to execute a warrant with a tactical team over some illegal baseball cards.... then nobody plans ahead of time how to get into the building....

ATF then makes civilian open the door and has civilian lead the team into potential danger at the front of the stack....

:suicide:

At least the dog somehow survived without getting shot. I guess that part should be considered a win

Harpoon
01-06-23, 15:50
It is kind of awesome that she outed them on Tik Tok, maybe people will realize ATF special team is clown world enforcement crew. All those HRT types needing a girl to let them in and act as pathfinder.

Thinking hard but not even sure I've seen LAPD do something that pathetic.

I wonder if they didn't think that maybe these apartments have surveillance cameras all over the place.
When this video got to back to them they must have said oh shit.

SteyrAUG
01-06-23, 16:55
So let me get this straight....

ATF plans to execute a warrant with a tactical team over some illegal baseball cards.... then nobody plans ahead of time how to get into the building....

ATF then makes civilian open the door and has civilian lead the team into potential danger at the front of the stack....

:suicide:

At least the dog somehow survived without getting shot. I guess that part should be considered a win

So which letter in ATF stands for baseball cards?

B Cart
01-06-23, 17:13

Still trying to figure that out. Maybe the B in BATFE actually stands for Baseball Cards...

jsbhike
01-06-23, 17:13

Somewhere close to the letter for child abuse.

Pappabear
01-06-23, 17:46

Oh fck, I'm still laughing. Great thread. Cant you just see the FBI, gawd dammit, I had my riot gear on too. Knee pads and everything ....

PB

titsonritz
01-06-23, 18:44
Still trying to figure that out. Maybe the B in BATFE actually stands for Baseball Cards...

or the "E" for "Everything"

SteyrAUG
01-06-23, 23:35
Somewhere close to the letter for child abuse.

Just be thankful those kids were rescued by fire or they'd still be getting molested and believing in fake jesus. God bless Janet Reno and her safety inferno.