PDA

View Full Version : January 6th comettee release SS numbers if Trumps allies

hotbiggun42
01-06-23, 16:06
Waiting for Mccarthy to say "its time for the country to heal"

The Washington Post reported Friday that the leaked Social Security information was included in a spreadsheet buried within the "massive cache" of records from the committee's work. Social Security numbers belonging to at least three members of Trump's cabinet, a few Republican governors, and several Trump associates were reportedly compromised. The data was part of the White House visitor logs published by the committee.

While many Social Security numbers in the logs were

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan-6-committee-releases-social-security-numbers-trump-officials-allies-report

Traitors

.45fan
01-06-23, 16:40
To bad we can't count on a fair investigation and the criminal that did this going to jail.

hotbiggun42
01-06-23, 16:47
To bad we can't count on a fair investigation and the criminal that did this going to jail.

I wonder how many TOP people have to go through such documents before they are released? This was not one person.

.45fan
01-06-23, 17:48
I wonder how many TOP people have to go through such documents before they are released? This was not one person.I'm guessing it was one person that released the info.

However if I'm wrong I can say that prisons have multiple criminals in them, so if it were actually multiple people then take them all down.

Averageman
01-06-23, 17:52
Amazing that everything that comes out of Washington is redacted with a giant magic marker, until it comes to releasing information on folks who try and change things.
Those guys get all of their information put out there.

jsbhike
01-06-23, 18:03
Amazing that everything that comes out of Washington is redacted with a giant magic marker, until it comes to releasing information on folks who try and change things.

Excellent observation.

hotbiggun42
01-06-23, 18:59

Yeah there is no way it was a oversight by one person. This is a group effort.

.45fan
01-06-23, 19:55
Yeah there is no way it was a oversight by one person. This is a group effort.You say oversight like it was an accident that info was put out there.

Do you think multiple people let out 1 persons info or 1 person enclosed an attachment to a unknown laptop and spread it?

hotbiggun42
01-06-23, 21:13
There were 1000s of names all with redacted info less 2000 that were exposed. To big a job for one rainbow worrior, how would 1 person know the party affiliation of 2000 people who came into the building? This smells like the fbi

Buncheong
01-07-23, 01:49
Unreal.

Never thought I'd live to see such brazen, criminal misconduct perpetrated by our own government.

tgizzard
01-07-23, 07:39
Unreal.

Never thought I'd live to see such brazen, criminal misconduct perpetrated by our own government.

Then you haven’t been paying attention. They’ve been doing it for a long time.

I’ve gotten to the point that I’ve tuned all this out. Live your life, F DC and all the creatures living in it. The clown show isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

prepare
01-07-23, 07:49
Corruption is the way of government.

WillBrink
01-07-23, 10:08
Tucker summarizes some of the lies and inconsistencies of that event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z1KGCPMrJo

01-07-23, 11:34
I don’t know whether its deliberate or accidental, but it wouldn’t be the first time this happened accidentally. Its why we have DoD ID numbers now, because Soldiers identities were getting jacked left and right. And don’t get me started on OPM (the people that investigate whether an individual can be trusted with sensitive info) leaking security clearance info.

ABNAK
01-07-23, 19:53
I don’t know whether its deliberate or accidental, but it wouldn’t be the first time this happened accidentally. Its why we have DoD ID numbers now, because Soldiers identities were getting jacked left and right. And don’t get me started on OPM (the people that investigate whether an individual can be trusted with sensitive info) leaking security clearance info.

Is that like the old WWII "serial number" thing? 'Cause when I was in 35+ years ago it was all SS number.

Averageman
01-07-23, 20:14
Is that like the old WWII "serial number" thing? 'Cause when I was in 35+ years ago it was all SS number.

Yeah, me too.
Sometime after I retired the Army was losing personel data every week. The only reason it was of value was that it always included SSN's.
I kept getting notified of these damned data losses well into my next career.
When I renewed my Retired ID card they reccomended I remove my social and be given a random ID Card number.

glocktogo
01-08-23, 13:07
This was predicted and called correctly while the fight over even giving the information to Congress was raging. We KNEW the Dems were going to make sure sensitive, non-public information was exposed publicly. It was intentional and planned.

That they publicly exposed SPII of taxpayers they don’t like is irrelevant to them. They’re “too big to fail” and they know it. :mad:

prepare
01-08-23, 13:59
Doesn't look like the j6ers will ever see the light of day anyway.

glocktogo
01-08-23, 15:08
Doesn't look like the j6ers will ever see the light of day anyway.

Lessons are being taught to the Proles. Do not resist, or you’ll be crushed.

prepare
01-08-23, 15:54
Lessons are being taught to the Proles. Do not resist, or you’ll be crushed.

That’s definitely the message the ruling elites wants to get across.

hotbiggun42
01-08-23, 19:57
Damn shame that the police arrested Ashli Babbits ma for the henous crime of J walking on the anniversary of her death.

prepare
01-08-23, 20:37
Damn shame that the police arrested Ashli Babbits ma for the henous crime of J walking on the anniversary of her death.
You didn’t know that’s domestic terrorism?

ABNAK
01-09-23, 18:29
Okay, is our new Republican House going to shut down the Jan. 6th witch-hunt committee for good? Haven't heard that mentioned.