PDA

View Full Version : Public Apologies

zippygaloo
12-26-08, 15:57
Seems like I need to make some public apologies.

To: Rob_S. : Sorry for hijacking your Avatar, modifying it and trying to have some "tongue in cheek" fun (much like the yellow visor itself). It is obviously not allowed and I should have known better. I'm an ass and should be shot on the spot. Or at least severely beaten. I'm sorry. However, I'm still going to copy your Load Carriage for Training Class (http://www.tacticalyellowvisor.net/8343/56227.html) setup.

To the Moderators: Sorry for not following the rules. I'm a rule breaker. I should be shot. Please don't shoot me. I'm sorry. I will read the rules now.

To Everyone else : Sorry for being "that guy". Oh and sorry for being an ass, or a ______ (fill in the blank).

Iraqgunz
12-26-08, 16:10
Zippy,zippy,zippy......I for one was not "upset" per se that you hijacked Rob_s' avatar and made fun of his website. I was just curious as to why you did it and what the significance was. Had you said that you were poking fun or something along those lines then there probably wouldn't have been anything said. Though Rob_s may have been going WTF?

I am sure that no one will be advocating that you be shot. Maybe a public flogging or ritualistic emasculation. :D

Seems like I need to make some public apologies.

To: Rob_S. : Sorry for hijacking your Avatar, modifying it and trying to have some "tongue in cheek" fun (much like the yellow visor itself). It is obviously not allowed and I should have known better. I'm an ass and should be shot on the spot. Or at least severely beaten. I'm sorry. However, I'm still going to copy your Load Carriage for Training Class (http://www.tacticalyellowvisor.net/8343/56227.html) setup.

To the Moderators: Sorry for not following the rules. I'm a rule breaker. I should be shot. Please don't shoot me. I'm sorry. I will read the rules now.

To Everyone else : Sorry for being "that guy". Oh and sorry for being an ass, or a ______ (fill in the blank).

rob_s
12-26-08, 16:18
Appology accepted.

While the genesis of the visor itself was tongue in cheek, and remains as a way to remind people not to take some of this shit too seriously, I do hope that the information I put out on my site is of use to some people, and if nothing else will save them the money I've poured into gear and classes and ammo to sort out the gear. Also since my articles and reviews are now being published and generating a little extra income for me and my family in these "tough economic times", I need to be a bit more protective of my image and reputation than I once did.

and thanks to those that had my back and let me know what was going on. I'm out of town this week and was only reading my subscribed threads and hadn't even seen the avatar and signature line in question.

Zippy, all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Copis
12-26-08, 16:52
dont take it too seriously ....all in the name of good clean fun :D

markm
12-26-08, 17:03
I think your biggest sin was changing the yellow visor to BLUE! :eek:

Mr.Goodtimes
12-26-08, 17:35
your a jerk zippy, i hope manbearpig eats your alive... your a monster! :D

bgoode
12-26-08, 18:08
Enjoy the forum Zippy.

bullseye
12-26-08, 18:29
may all your children be born naked, zippy...

g5m
12-26-08, 18:30
I did think the red nose was kind of classy.

Jay Cunningham
12-26-08, 18:31
Apologies made and accepted; let's move on.