PDA

View Full Version : "Mummies" Cancelled!

Whalstib
01-23-23, 19:13
This has to be the best one yet!

No more mummies but now referred to as "mummified person"! CNN always good for a laugh

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/mummies-museums-name-change-intl-scli-scn/index.html

john armond
01-23-23, 19:26
This has to be the best one yet!

No more mummies but now referred to as "mummified person"! CNN always good for a laugh

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/mummies-museums-name-change-intl-scli-scn/index.html

By "displaying her more sensitively," Goldwater added, “we hope our visitors will see her remains for what they really are -- not an object of curiosity, but a real human who was once alive and had a very specific belief about how her body should be treated after death."

Isn’t one of the reasons to go to a museum curiosity? And the museum even states she is being displayed. But I am sure they are correct that she wanted he body put on display for all to see.

Will this ever end?

hotbiggun42
01-23-23, 19:43
Mummies are people too.

Whalstib
01-23-23, 19:57
".....about how her body should be treated after death..."

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with assigning gender to the mummified person. Unless we have preferred pronouns of said "mummified persons" we need to be more sensitive to their choices.....

C-grunt
01-23-23, 22:54
1. They want us to respect the mummies wishes on how to be treated after they took the body and paraded it around the world?

2. What about the wishes of the other 10s of billions of dead people throughout history that are linked to stuff in history museums? Are we catering to them as well?

SteyrAUG
01-23-23, 23:46
By "displaying her more sensitively," Goldwater added, “we hope our visitors will see her remains for what they really are -- not an object of curiosity, but a real human who was once alive and had a very specific belief about how her body should be treated after death."

Isn’t one of the reasons to go to a museum curiosity? And the museum even states she is being displayed. But I am sure they are correct that she wanted he body put on display for all to see.

Will this ever end?

They are trying to distract from the fact that they are grave robbers who actually violated almost everything she believed. Egyptians built tombs for very specific purposes.

utahjeepr
01-24-23, 11:47
They are trying to distract from the fact that they are grave robbers who actually violated almost everything she believed. Egyptians built tombs for very specific purposes.

Right! "Scientists" looted her tomb and have been playing a higher rent version of Elmer McCurdy with her body for years.

But "We" are the ones being disrespectful?

markm
01-24-23, 12:13
I read the title and thought it meant a stupid tv show was cancelled. The "unhoused person" euphemism for a filthy fentanyl shitbag still takes the cake for me.

Straight Shooter
01-24-23, 12:25
I read the title and thought it meant a stupid tv show was cancelled. The "unhoused person" euphemism for a filthy fentanyl shitbag still takes the cake for me.

I thank God I live in a place where no one talks like that stupid shit. Id be in an argument/fight every time I hear it. People not calling this shit out for the bullshit that it is is why most of it keeps on.

markm
01-24-23, 12:35
I thank God I live in a place where no one talks like that stupid shit.

I saw it in an article title the other day. I was like... Cut the shit already.

titsonritz
01-24-23, 12:44
So what are they, petrified birthing persons?

SteyrAUG
01-24-23, 13:13
I thank God I live in a place where no one talks like that stupid shit. Id be in an argument/fight every time I hear it. People not calling this shit out for the bullshit that it is is why most of it keeps on.

It's the double good plus newspeak.

Straight Shooter
01-24-23, 14:20
I saw it in an article title the other day. I was like... Cut the shit already.

So what are they, petrified birthing persons?

It's the double good plus newspeak.

It is utterly amazing to me just how spot on Orwell was...dude had a crystal ball or something.
This morning, I literally saw a picture of about a dozen fags, posing in their damn drawers..with red..supposed blood..on their crotches with a headline that read
something to the effect of "women arent the only ones who can have periods" or some such demonic crap.
Can yall believe we are ACTUALLY at THAT point? I still just go around baffled at how we as a society allowed this Satanic shit to prosper.

markm
01-24-23, 15:17
Can yall believe we are ACTUALLY at THAT point? I still just go around baffled at how we as a society allowed this Satanic shit to prosper.

Pretty soon men will insist on getting pregnant so they TOO can enjoy their abortions!!

Straight Shooter
01-24-23, 17:40
Pretty soon men will insist on getting pregnant so they TOO can enjoy their abortions!!

Lord...come.

SteyrAUG
01-24-23, 18:31
It is utterly amazing to me just how spot on Orwell was...dude had a crystal ball or something.
This morning, I literally saw a picture of about a dozen fags, posing in their damn drawers..with red..supposed blood..on their crotches with a headline that read
something to the effect of "women arent the only ones who can have periods" or some such demonic crap.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

SteyrAUG
01-24-23, 18:35

I think we are missing a money making opportunity.

"Well Jeff...looks like you and Todd are pregnant again. We are going to have to perform the procedure again, it will cost $2,500 and I'm going to prescribe a "male IUD" until you stop acting like such a irresponsible whore."

I think I'm going to found the "Institute for Male Gynecology and Canine Psychiatry" and start getting folks certified in these important fields.

Straight Shooter
01-24-23, 19:48

"Well Jeff...looks like you and Todd are pregnant again. We are going to have to perform the procedure again, it will cost $2,500 and I'm going to prescribe a "male IUD" until you stop acting like such a irresponsible whore."

I think I'm going to found the "Institute for Male Gynecology and Canine Psychiatry" and start getting folks certified in these important fields.

In certain parts of the country- you'd have em lined up outside the door to get in, absolutely no doubt.

Whalstib
01-24-23, 19:52

Time for a Loretta moment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA&t=1s

SteyrAUG
01-24-23, 19:57
In certain parts of the country- you'd have em lined up outside the door to get in, absolutely no doubt.

I don't want to meet any of these people, this will all be online accreditation and consultation. I can do a video chat checkup.

"OK Jeff I need you to download my app, then hold your phone against your forehead...yep you're pregnant."

Soon as funds transfer I will ship out a Male IUD immediately. Let me know what color you want.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41Aaf9XUSnL._SY300_.jpg

SteyrAUG
01-24-23, 20:00
Time for a Loretta moment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA&t=1s

Good idea Judith.

utahjeepr
01-24-23, 20:01

Write it up and apply for federal grants. I can almost guarantee you'll get funded.