PDA

View Full Version : Iran is uner attack

mack7.62
01-29-23, 06:49
Someone is attacking Iran, drones and possibly aircraft, ammo plant and possible oil refinery hit. I think it's likely Azerbaijan is behind this and we'll have to wait an see how extensive the attack was. The oil refinery fire might be caused be an earthquake not an attack. Thank you Brandon for making the World a safer place.

Malinda
@TreasChest
·
6h
At night, factories producing UAVs, missiles and ammunition were attacked in Iran.

Harpoon
01-29-23, 08:11
Got Israel written all over it.

Todd.K
01-29-23, 08:43
…factories producing UAVs, missiles and ammunition were attacked in Iran.

That sounds terrible.

I think I’ll scramble some eggs with a little cheese mixed in for breakfast.

Averageman
01-29-23, 08:55
It's also in the best interest of Ukraine that these guys can't send this stuff to Russia.

01-29-23, 09:09
That sounds terrible.

I went with a corn tortilla with beans and chorizo, topped with cotilla cheese. Now I’ll head to the range and not care too much.

utahjeepr
01-29-23, 10:46
Well, I pooped. So I guess technically I gave a shit.

hotbiggun42
01-29-23, 10:51
**** war, in this modern world surely they can release a virus specific to someones DNA

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-29-23, 10:56
That sounds terrible.

Gordon Ramsey taught me (on late night TV) that the keys are 1) Butter, a little more than you think and 2) Cook them SLOWLY- no browning.

I put the eggs in and a piece of ripped apart american cheese, a put the butter in and key stirring it at level 4 on my induction stove top. Wait for the butter to melt and the cheese to soften, and then take the temp to 6.5-7 and keep stirring/scarping the bottom to keep it from over cooking. Right before they are totally congealed, I turn off the heat and stir for 15 seconds, the then start folding them over to get them all cooked. Scrambled eggs don’t need to be ‘dry’ and completely cooked- we eat raw eggs when we eat poached or over easy.

On Iran, I hope this is more Isreal-nuke program related than drone assets. If it looks like we are punishing Iran for supplying drones to Russia for use in Ukraine, that opens the parallelism of our allies supply Ukraine weapons and could open them to direct action.

Of course, Poland isn’t Iran- and as pointed out Iran’s drone program has many… detractors.

Todd.K
01-29-23, 11:39
Goya season all is my go to for eggs.
https://www.goya.com/en/products/sazonador-total

Sometimes I put the cheese in first and let it start to crisp, then the eggs on top and scramble it in.

Iran has a lot more local enemies with more motive and opportunity than Ukraine.

titsonritz
01-29-23, 11:41
Someone attacking Iran is a bad thing?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-29-23, 12:58
Someone attacking Iran is a bad thing?

I think the amazing thing is that the list of possible attackers is long and distinguished.

Saudi
Israel
Ukraine
Azerbaijan
US
Turkey
Any EU democracy on general principle

mack7.62
01-29-23, 13:08
Hmmm, small drones so either false flag or possible internal resistance, unfortunately not enough. Interesting that building covered with a mesh to protect against these types of attacks.

Yuri Lyamin
@imp_navigator
Iranian TV showed the remains of small drones that were used to attack one of the workshops of the Ministry of Defense in Isfahan. As we can see, the building really didn't receive serious damage, and it was indeed covered with a special mesh to protect against such small drones

Jellybean
01-29-23, 13:23
**** war, in this modern world surely they can release a virus specific to someones DNA
You really don't want to open that Pandora's box...

Hmmm, small drones so either false flag or possible internal resistance, unfortunately not enough. Interesting that building covered with a mesh to protect against these types of attacks.

Yuri Lyamin
@imp_navigator
Iranian TV showed the remains of small drones that were used to attack one of the workshops of the Ministry of Defense in Isfahan. As we can see, the building really didn't receive serious damage, and it was indeed covered with a special mesh to protect against such small drones

So then, this has either been happening on a smaller scale for a long time, or they knew long beforehand it was going to happen....
As they say it didn't get damaged much + pre-existing net, my bet is on local resistance getting froggy.

mack7.62
01-29-23, 15:45
Been a lot of unrest in Iran lately but why would you attack a building that had defenses if you were local and could put eyes on it? It does appear that covering a building with chain link fencing is a pretty good defense against small drones.

pag23
01-29-23, 16:43
Been a lot of unrest in Iran lately but why would you attack a building that had defenses if you were local and could put eyes on it? It does appear that covering a building with chain link fencing is a pretty good defense against small drones.

Good points.....

WillBrink
01-29-23, 17:23

Yuri Lyamin
@imp_navigator

If small drones, then they'd have to be released close by, so that has to mean something important to narrowing things down some I'd think.

mack7.62
01-29-23, 19:50
2nd night of attacks.

(((Tendar)))
@Tendar
·
5h
Incoming news that an IRGC base in Mahabad has been hit.

Iran is getting a beating the 2nd night in a row. #Iran

MAKS 22����
@Maks_NAFO_FELLA
·
5h
Explosions are reported at the headquarters of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in Iran

vicious_cb
01-29-23, 20:06
Got Israel written all over it.

Quick someone check the last time Yoni was online. ;)

Todd.K
01-29-23, 20:55
Small drones in a less than decisive attack, poor intel about the fence defenses. Doesn’t seem very Israeli to me.

The US and EU don’t have the stones.

Whose refineries did Iran attack a few years ago?

ubet
01-29-23, 22:45
Quick someone check the last time Yoni was online. ;)

That won the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sapper36
01-30-23, 21:34
I think the amazing thing is that the list of possible attackers is long and distinguished.

"So is my johnson"- Slider