PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Haley running for POTUS 2024

Lacos
01-31-23, 22:12
So who will announce next? Michelle?
Formal announcement Feb 15

“When speaking with reporters last year who questioned her about a White House run, Haley reiterated that "after November, we’ll figure it out. But you know what I’ve said — I’ve never lost a race. I’m not going to start now. If there’s place for me, we’ll put a 100% in, and we’ll finish it."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/south-carolinas-nikki-haley-launch-2024-presidential-campaign-joining-trump-nomination-hunt

AndyLate
01-31-23, 22:16
The racist, misogynistic liberals will fight tooth and nail to prevent a Republican female of color becoming president.

Andy

glocktogo
01-31-23, 23:16
I just have one question. Is she a globalist?

titsonritz
02-01-23, 00:43
The racist, misogynistic liberals will fight tooth and nail to prevent a Republican female of color becoming president.

Andy

Up to the point of pushing Xiden down the AF1 stairs.

AKDoug
02-01-23, 01:24
I just have one question. Is she a globalist?

They all are.. even Trump.

JediGuy
02-01-23, 05:23
If she had run in 2020, she would have won.

*Cue everyone who is about to say it was rigged anyway and Biden would have won by cheating…there I said it for you, please don’t.

She may not be a perfect candidate, but I think she is about as clean and direct as we’re going to get. Not afraid to get things done, apparently good at her job, and as a bonus, checks the diversity boxes. I like her.

hotbiggun42
02-01-23, 05:35
No thanks. Next!

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-01-23, 16:00
Her versus Kamalalalal would be DELISH.

ggammell
02-01-23, 18:13
First in. First out. VP Choice #1.

HKGuns
02-02-23, 22:11
Just what we need, yet another RINO who thinks they are President material.

Coal Dragger
02-02-23, 23:48
I have no interest in electing Niki Haley.

I will concede she is better than my governor in SD who is also considering a run. Kristi Noem is a lightweight, she’ll get eaten alive by the media like Sarah Palin did, except Kristi might be even dumber.

JediGuy
02-03-23, 07:25
…she’ll get eaten alive by the media like Sarah Palin did, except Kristi might be even dumber.

Ouch lol

ABNAK
02-03-23, 20:24
Hell no. RINO[E].

The Dumb Gun Collector
02-03-23, 22:59
I am holding out for DeSANTIS. She would be a decent vp. She was especially effective Shit talking other countries when she was at the UN. She could use those skills as vp. Plus she is obviously smarter than Biden and Kamala put together t.

ABNAK
02-03-23, 23:22
I am holding out for DeSANTIS. She would be a decent vp. She was especially effective Shit talking other countries when she was at the UN. She could use those skills as vp. Plus she is obviously smarter than Biden and Kamala put together t.

From your lips to God's ears.......

Adrenaline_6
02-04-23, 17:20
The problem I have is she bailed on her UN job. So now she is ready for an even harder one? Ummm....ok.

The Dumb Gun Collector
02-04-23, 17:36
The problem I have is she bailed on her UN job. So now she is ready for an even harder one? Ummm....ok.

I think the plan was for her to run for Senate when Trump appointed Lindsey Graham to replace Sessions. The rumor is Graham ultimately refused the job (don't blame him). I don't think she was stressed out. LOL.

AndyLate
02-17-23, 07:12
On air this week Don Lemon said Haley is past her prime and then followed that with "I’m just saying what the facts are. Google it. Everybody at home, when is a woman in her prime, it says 20s, 30s and 40s,"

I work as a manager at a large space/defense company and if I said that in a public setting at work, I would be terminated. Lemon is catching some criticism, but since he made the remark about a Republican woman no price will be paid.

The MSM treats Republican women worse than Hunter treats Ukrainian hookers.

Andy

P.S. I have been in a romantic relationship with a woman for years who is over 40 now and she is certainly not past her prime. Lemon, like most liberals, is a douche.

Averageman
02-17-23, 09:38
On air this week Don Lemon said Haley is past her prime and then followed that with "I’m just saying what the facts are. Google it. Everybody at home, when is a woman in her prime, it says 20s, 30s and 40s,"

I work as a manager at a large space/defense company and if I said that in a public setting at work, I would be terminated. Lemon is catching some criticism, but since he made the remark about a Republican woman no price will be paid.

Andy

P.S. I have been in a romantic relationship with a woman for years who is over 40 now and she is certainly not past her prime. Lemon, like most liberals, is a douche.

So a late 50's queer guy is going to tell us the shelf life of Women? I think he needs to stay in his lane and worry about his own prolapse.
He hasn't a clue how stupid he actually appears, does he?

.45fan
02-17-23, 09:47

Andy

P.S. I have been in a romantic relationship with a woman for years who is over 40 now and she is certainly not past her prime. Lemon, like most liberals, is a douche.Lemon is a homo, what the hell does he know about women?

Sidneyious
02-17-23, 10:23
Ive been watching these english folks for a long time now and its sad I go to some brits in swinden to get american news that doesnt make me want to long walk.

https://youtu.be/nyNAIDrwT1M

ChattanoogaPhil
02-17-23, 16:46
Did Lemon say Hillary was past her prime?

The Dumb Gun Collector
02-17-23, 17:19
Lemon is an imbecile. He thinks any woman without a penis is past her prime.

prepare
02-17-23, 17:34
Haley is completely unpresidential.
This interview was a disaster!

https://www.today.com/video/nikki-haley-on-2024-presidential-bid-china-trump-ukraine-163474501506

The Dumb Gun Collector
02-17-23, 17:43
Seemed great to me. Typical media attack piece and she didn't hide from it. Nice to see someone has the guts go toe to toe rather than hide in friendly territory.

titsonritz
02-17-23, 18:15
So a late 50's queer guy is going to tell us the shelf life of Women? I think he needs to stay in his lane and worry about his own prolapse.
He hasn't a clue how stupid he actually appears, does he?

Lemon is a homo, what the hell does he know about women?

^^^So much this. Her response to the Lemonhead @ 3:20...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhNwKE6hMI

ABNAK
02-17-23, 19:53
Lemon is an imbecile. He thinks any woman without a penis is past her prime.

And any man with a penis is in his (Lemon's) prime!