PDA

View Full Version : Power Grid; Neo-Nazis; White People Suck

WillieThom
02-06-23, 15:04
A record number of attacks on electrical grids plunged thousands of Americans into darkness last year, as authorities worry neo-Nazis are targeting critical infrastructure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/electrical-power-grid-attack-us-infrastructure-terrorism-2023-1?op=1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-06/neo-nazi-leader-planned-baltimore-power-grid-attack-doj-says

I originally saw this on BSNBC in my YouTube Newsfeed (because I follow all the mainstream legacy media I can, as well as all the independent media I can.. so I can feel like my opinions can be more ‘balanced’). I typed in ‘Baltimore Neo Nazi Power Grid’ into DuckDuckGo and chose these two articles, so don’t try and skewer me on sources. I’m just posting info, you do with it as you wish.

Averageman
02-06-23, 15:20
I've said it before and I will say it again, it's most likely drunk kids or general copper stealing aholes than "White Supremisist, Neo Nazi's".
The last "Big One" was caused by two Burglars cutting the power for several robberies.
I'm afraid all the Grand Cyclops linen and swastika's were located somewhere else.

The FBI made it a point to begin infiltraiting these groups in the 60's and 70's. If you're at a Klan meeting, the guy to your left and right is an FBI Agent or an informer.
The only people who were any good at keeping secrets were the IRA and they had their own issues.

utahjeepr
02-06-23, 15:36
From what I have read on this, my take is that the Fleebs just arrested two people for talking shit over the internet.

Note to self: "no talking shit over the internet"

AKDoug
02-06-23, 15:54
When non-white revolutionaries discover how easy it is to plunge our nation into chaos we’ll really be having fun. Our utilities are so vulnerable it’s not even funny. Not just electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Averageman
02-06-23, 16:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPXtI4N7Orc

You know I took a look at our sub station, there's a tree laying over the half fallen fence.
That should attract the KKK and some Neo Nazi's like moths to a porch light.

.45fan
02-06-23, 16:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPXtI4N7Orc

You know I took a look at our sub station, there's a tree laying over the half fallen fence.
That should attract the KKK and some Neo Nazi's like moths to a porch light.Is the KKK still a thing?

The grand wizard (person in charge) or whatever he is called used to live in MI about an hour from my location and I was told he died several years ago and that the klan basically disappeared after that.

hotbiggun42
02-06-23, 19:17
ANTIFA, LITTLE FACISTS BASTARDS.

hotbiggun42
02-06-23, 19:18
Is the KKK still a thing?

The grand wizard (person in charge) or whatever he is called used to live in MI about an hour from my location and I was told he died several years ago and that the klan basically disappeared after that.

They rolled into the democrat party.

WillieThom
02-06-23, 19:58
Note to self: "no talking shit over the internet"

I’m screwed…

Sidneyious
02-07-23, 00:30
A record number of attacks on electrical grids plunged thousands of Americans into darkness last year, as authorities worry neo-Nazis are targeting critical infrastructure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/electrical-power-grid-attack-us-infrastructure-terrorism-2023-1?op=1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-06/neo-nazi-leader-planned-baltimore-power-grid-attack-doj-says

I originally saw this on BSNBC in my YouTube Newsfeed (because I follow all the mainstream legacy media I can, as well as all the independent media I can.. so I can feel like my opinions can be more ‘balanced’). I typed in ‘Baltimore Neo Nazi Power Grid’ into DuckDuckGo and chose these two articles, so don’t try and skewer me on sources. I’m just posting info, you do with it as you wish.

Who knew neo nazis were so into eco terrorism.

Hank6046
02-07-23, 09:38
Who knew neo nazis were so into eco terrorism.

I remember the Minneapolis riots after George Floyd, the police precinct that was burned to the ground was supposedly done by "Right Wing extremists", with one of the guys being tied to an cop who was shot and almost killed in Oregon, they said they believed he was a "Proud Boy" but a quick search of the internet history of the guy and he was a dedicated Communist with "Rose City Antifa" patches on his clothing dressed in all black.

Averageman
02-07-23, 09:53
Most of the Antifa/BLM protests end up in looting, some arson and more than a few deaths and serious injuries.
The Media is on there side, the deaths are never covered and the property loss is glazed over.
That these events usually take place in Democrat controlled Cities is also not covered by the Media, that fact always escapes them.
I beleive Democrats refuse to take serious actions against them. No Cop, working for a Democrat Police Chief who works with a Democrat prosecuter and a Democrat Mayor is going to shoot the SOB throwing a Malatov on the roof of your house.
Simple facts.

ABNAK
02-07-23, 19:42
Most of the Antifa/BLM protests end up in looting, some arson and more than a few deaths and serious injuries.
The Media is on there side, the deaths are never covered and the property loss is glazed over.
That these events usually take place in Democrat controlled Cities is also not covered by the Media, that fact always escapes them.
I beleive Democrats refuse to take serious actions against them. No Cop, working for a Democrat Police Chief who works with a Democrat prosecuter and a Democrat Mayor is going to shoot the SOB throwing a Malatov on the roof of your house.
Simple facts.

Well, THEY might not shoot 'em.......:rolleyes:

jsbhike
02-07-23, 19:50
No Cop, working for a Democrat Police Chief who works with a Democrat prosecuter and a Democrat Mayor is going to shoot the SOB throwing a Malatov on the roof of your house.
Simple facts.

Pointed that list of issues out in the thread about Memphis in recent news related to the stated concerns about the Memphis' police budget and it didn't go over well.

Averageman
02-07-23, 20:36
Pointed that list of issues out in the thread about Memphis in recent news related to the stated concerns about the Memphis' police budget and it didn't go over well.

I'm feeling like that's a fact and until someone can show me different, I will stick with that.
These Democrats can continue to attempt to change the story, but the narrative stays the same. Democrats run a community like the Cartels run the border. Don't point out anything, don't say anything and never go against the Boss.
So as unlikely as it is to ever happen, if someone is throwing a malatoiv on your roof he better be yelling "Sieg Heil" or nobody is going to care.

I still feel like is this ever finally moves to the suburbs anitfa will be in for a very long evening.

Buncheong
02-08-23, 00:51
Something something good times something something weak men.

The lesson of 2020, is this: no one is going to do anything. Not in in the suburbs, not in the cities, not in the rural areas, not anywhere. 70 million voters, 100 million guns, the Supreme Court and the White House and the majority of state legislatures all under one party. ALL of these sat on their hands while U.S. cities burned, and a Presidential election was stolen via fraud in full daylight. Followed by the construction of the Potomac Green Zone, followed by the 2022 election fraud, and on and on and on.

The time when change was still possible came and went, decades ago. No one did anything, and no one will do anything. Ever.

Sidneyious
02-08-23, 02:25
Something something good times something something weak men.

The lesson of 2020, is this: no one is going to do anything. Not in in the suburbs, not in the cities, not in the rural areas, not anywhere. 70 million voters, 100 million guns, the Supreme Court and the White House and the majority of state legislatures all under one party. ALL of these sat on their hands while U.S. cities burned, and a Presidential election was stolen via fraud in full daylight. Followed by the construction of the Potomac Green Zone, followed by the 2022 election fraud, and on and on and on.

The time when change was still possible came and went, decades ago. No one did anything, and no one will do anything. Ever.

I was reminded of a quote that I am going to butcher.

The best samurai is the one that lets his sword rust in the scabbard.