PDA

View Full Version : Ghislaine Maxwell's interview from prison

WillBrink
02-12-23, 08:25
This got no attention that I can recall. Note 60 Minutes US didn't do that show, the Australian version did, and it aired in Australia. 60 Minutes Australia is like the original 60 minutes before it went to crap. They still do some quality journalism. She's obviously a sociopath as many of the ultra wealthy are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo_MYozUmWc

Averageman
02-12-23, 09:07
Nothing could be better for her than to spend her entire twenty years in prison and to pass on the day before her release.
She's pretty much a monster.

WillBrink
02-12-23, 10:16
Nothing could be better for her than to spend her entire twenty years in prison and to pass on the day before her release.

I wonder if part of her sentence is she's also not able to profit from her "experience" via publishing books and such? I have not looked into the details of her sentence but nice to see at least 60 Mins down unda cut her zero slack or softball BS and she comes off looking like the narcissist sociopath she is. As 60 Mins US is now another arm of the Dem/left media, crickets from them. That's as telling as anything.

titsonritz
02-12-23, 14:37
I say stone the bitch and call it a day.

hotbiggun42
02-12-23, 15:27
She will take the red pill soon

utahjeepr
02-12-23, 15:31
I give it a year or two before the "Free Ghislaine" movement starts. Little Miss Understood will be painted as a victim of Epstein, the patriarchy, overzealous prosecution,...

After she's done her bit to "clear the names" of some power players of course.

SteyrAUG
02-13-23, 02:29

She should be housed in a violent, predominantly minority prison where she can get "pimped out" until she is an empty shell to be shived and left to bleed out.