PDA

View Full Version : Oak Ridge TN uranium Fire

mack7.62
02-22-23, 15:18
And the hits keep coming but not to worry government officials say the public is not in any danger.

R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
🚨#BREAKING: Major response is underway after a compound of uranium is on fire at the Y-12 National Security Complex

🚨#OakRidge | #Tennessee

Currently, a major response is underway as multiple emergency crews are responding to a uranium fire at the Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The Y-12 complex has confirmed that the material involved in the fire was a compound of uranium officials say the public is not in any danger.

prepare
02-22-23, 15:38
No biggy.

rero360
02-22-23, 16:26
Obviously it’s because security complex is racist, and good ole Pete will be along in a few weeks to address the racism.

Hank6046
02-22-23, 16:38
The big question is have they done their pronoun training yet? How can He/She/Them/Clown/Lizardperson besafe without their pronoun training?

yoni
02-22-23, 17:25
I demand to know how many trans people are fighting the fire?

signal4l
02-22-23, 18:40
Hopefully white firefighters are not overrepresented. The first responder demographics must be representative of the community. All Americans have the right to breathe radioactive smoke

Spiffums
02-22-23, 21:55
I demand to know how many trans people are fighting the fire?

Someone asked how did the new command center and fire station play a role in today effect. Gene just looked at the young reporter and said it didn't. We just cut the ribbon on it last week but its not set up yet (paraphrasing). I figured it was some welder or cut saw or something that started a fire.