PDA

View Full Version : Judge Cavanaugh

titsonritz
02-22-23, 17:49
Surprise, surprise, surprise...Judy Munro-Leighton is a lying ass bitch, but we should believe all women when they say they have been raped.

Kavanuagh Rape Accuser Confesses She Lied, Was Never Raped, Never Even Met The Man (https://thebeltwayreport.com/2023/02/p6203/)

HKGuns
02-22-23, 17:57
Surprise, surprise, surprise...Judy Munro-Leighton is a lying ass bitch, but we should believe all women when they say they have been raped.

Kavanuagh Rape Accuser Confesses She Lied, Was Never Raped, Never Even Met The Man (https://thebeltwayreport.com/2023/02/p6203/)

Never believe a comm-Dem and never trust a person with a hyphenated last name. Is the bitch going to be prosecuted for giving false testimony?

Hush
02-22-23, 18:03
Zero consequences, while Flynn, Bannon, Stone et all we're subject to arrest and harassment.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

LoboTBL
02-22-23, 18:08
Never believe a comm-Dem and never trust a person with a hyphenated last name. Is the bitch going to be prosecuted for giving false testimony?

That's a rhetorical question you already know the answer to right? She never actually gave testimony even though she did make a false accusation. She's another batshit crazy liberal man hater that craves attention. She's the type that believes Trump actually grabbed some woman by the kitty.

AndyLate
02-22-23, 18:56
That's a rhetorical question you already know the answer to right? She never actually gave testimony even though she did make a false accusation. She's another batshit crazy liberal man hater that craves attention. She's the type that believes Trump actually grabbed some woman by the kitty.

And the Dems knew she was lying, thats why she did not give testimony that would open her up to prosecution.

Andy

hotbiggun42
02-22-23, 19:34
Godless people suck.

Averageman
02-22-23, 21:05
I dunno, but I would guess She needs some jail time for that.

czgunner
02-22-23, 21:17
It seems this was "circulated" in 2018. Is that correct?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

titsonritz
02-22-23, 23:18
It seems this was "circulated" in 2018. Is that correct?

Apparently, just not to us peons I guess.

33XRAY
02-23-23, 01:48

Give her credit for admitting it. Otherwise we would not have truth. I did not read into it.

titsonritz
02-23-23, 02:21
Give her credit for admitting it. Otherwise we would not have truth. I did not read into it.

**** that shit, cunt shouldn't opened her filthy lying ass sewer in the first place. We already knew the truth.

czgunner
02-23-23, 15:14
Apparently, just not to us peons I guess.Apparently not. I was just reading the link and it was noted there about 2018. Unreal.