View Full Version : Drive To Survive S5

WillBrink
02-26-23, 19:27
S5 is on! ��

Still don't care to watch F1 racing, but that show is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBu4apj0wv8

yoni
02-26-23, 19:41
I love F1 and I have 3 episodes left in Las Villamizar on Netflix so this will be next thing to watch.

Alex V
02-27-23, 00:52
I’m the other way around.

I watch F1 nearly religiously but have zero interest in the Drive to Survive soap opera.

SilverBullet432
02-27-23, 05:33
I’m the other way around.

I watch F1 nearly religiously but have zero interest in the Drive to Survive soap opera.

Season 1 was great since they really dug deep into who the drivers are. Then it all went downhill from there.

Was it 3 or 4 that were total memes? 4 was damn near just a season recap…

Now I’m only watching S5 to try and catch what seems like manufactured drama. So far, I’m having a good laugh.

Captiva
02-27-23, 06:16

Exactly. The show is designed for the other 99% of 'Mericans that don't know anything about the sport, but like sexy drivers.

Alex V
02-27-23, 08:23
Season 1 was great since they really dug deep into who the drivers are. Then it all went downhill from there.

Was it 3 or 4 that were total memes? 4 was damn near just a season recap…

Now I’m only watching S5 to try and catch what seems like manufactured drama. So far, I’m having a good laugh.

That’s why Max told Netflix he wanted no part of it. He said it was all fake drama.

I don’t have time for that. I got enough drama after the 21 Season Finally.

Preseason testing ended on Saturday. First race is this weekend. Hoping for Ferrari to win and Russel to beat the Affirmative Action Champion again.

Pappabear
02-27-23, 10:27
I really have come to enjoy the races and the show. Good stuff. I have not seen the new stuff.

PB

SilverBullet432
02-27-23, 18:15
That’s why Max told Netflix he wanted no part of it. He said it was all fake drama.

I don’t have time for that. I got enough drama after the 21 Season Finally.

Preseason testing ended on Saturday. First race is this weekend. Hoping for Ferrari to win and Russel to beat the Affirmative Action Champion again.

I’m truly surprised he sat down for S5, and agreed, hopefully GR63 once again smokes princess LuLu, as far as the championship goes, I wouldn’t mind seeing Charles take the crown this year. Hopefully Vasseur can make it happen…
Binotto was mega weak.