PDA

View Full Version : Tom Sizemore is deathly ill.

Averageman
03-01-23, 08:57
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/02/28/doctors-say-theres-no-further-hope-for-actor-tom-sizemore-after-brain-aneurysm-n709510

Sad news Monday evening—actor Tom Sizemore’s representative reported that his doctors have “informed his family that there is no further hope and have recommended end-of-life decision” after he suffered a brain aneurysm last week in Los Angeles.
The 61-year-old Sizemore, who admittedly struggled with addiction throughout his career, was a ubiquitous presence in movies during the 1990s and 2000s and was a prominent star in director Steven Spielberg’s war epic, Saving Private Ryan. He acted alongside many of Hollywood’s heavyweights:
He collapsed in his home Saturday, Feb. 18, and has remained in a coma since. “The family is now deciding end-of-life matters,”

markm
03-01-23, 10:41
The dude partied like a rock star no? I'm talking cocaine and hooker levels. Everyone keeps saying "private ryan", but he'll always be remembered to me from his Mcknight role in Blackhawk Down.

Johnny Rico
03-01-23, 10:49
The dude partied like a rock star no? I'm talking cocaine and hooker levels. Everyone keeps saying "private ryan", but he'll always be remembered to me from his Mcknight role in Blackhawk Down.

What!? To me he'll always be Slick, AKA Michael Cheritto.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-01-23, 10:59
So if you are Matthew Downey Jr or Charlie Sheen, do you show up at the funeral???

Heat was good, but his role in Blackhawk Down was pretty awesome too.

chuckman
03-01-23, 10:59
He's on life support, nonsurvivable illness. He had his demons but he was a good actor.

Averageman
03-01-23, 11:05
So if you are Matthew Downey Jr or Charlie Sheen, do you show up at the funeral???

Heat was good, but his role in Blackhawk Down was pretty awesome too.

I think it would be the right thing to do.

markm
03-01-23, 12:13

Never really cared for that movie. Probably blasphemy to say that, but....

Diamondback
03-01-23, 12:14

Boxman in Flight of the Intruder.

titsonritz
03-01-23, 12:33
Boxman in Flight of the Intruder.

Detective Jack Scagnetti in Natural Born Killers.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-01-23, 13:25
Never really cared for that movie. Probably blasphemy to say that, but....

You had better sound off that you like Heat and the Virgin Mary… in that order.

El Vaquero
03-01-23, 17:57
You had better sound off that you like Heat and the Virgin Mary… in that order.

100% lol.

eric0311
03-01-23, 19:42
100% lol.

For me, the action is the juice…

SteyrAUG
03-02-23, 04:13

Both. But drugs are bad for you. I will never understand people who get so far ahead of the game that they have MILLIONS of dollars and then decide hey "lets see what this coke and heroin shit is all about."

Ruark
03-03-23, 19:29
I read that they didn't want Sizemore in Saving Private Ryan, because of his drugs and drinking. He reportedly made a herculean effort to stay clean and get through the movie. It's dismaying how somebody can be popular and successful and well off and still be swallowed up by that sort of thing. Sad.

Averageman
03-03-23, 19:56
I read that they didn't want Sizemore in Saving Private Ryan, because of his drugs and drinking. He reportedly made a herculean effort to stay clean and get through the movie. It's dismaying how somebody can be popular and successful and well off and still be swallowed up by that sort of thing. Sad.

You know in the 70's they hired people to keep Superstars sober enough to make it to the concert.
They had handlers.

JDH1
03-03-23, 21:23
A quote from one of his lessor know appearances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqwqlDPhPE

Lacos
03-03-23, 23:05
Tom Sizemore died today 61 RIP

titsonritz
03-03-23, 23:15
A quote from one of his lessor know appearances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqwqlDPhPE

^^^Angela Bassett was extra smoking hot in that one.

RIP Tom Sizemore.

ThirdWatcher
03-04-23, 03:46
R.I.P.

Averageman
03-04-23, 06:44
RIP Big Guy

tn1911
03-04-23, 08:43
Tom Sizemore died today 61 RIP

Great actor, man lived a hard life. Hope he’s found peace.