PDA

View Full Version : Hershey's owned by Daily Wire

mack7.62
03-04-23, 09:14
In case you are unaware Hershey chocolate picked a trans man as their "spokeswoman" for international women's day with a logo of HerShe.

Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
·
Mar 3
Fine. I’ll do it.

Introducing Jeremy’s Chocolate.

Yes, it’s real.

We have two kinds: HeHim and SheHer.

One of them has nuts. If you need me to tell you which one, keep buying Hersheys.

But if you know what a woman is and love chocolate, go to:

http://ihatehersheys.com
Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
·
Mar 3
Fine. I’ll do it.

Introducing Jeremy’s Chocolate.

Yes, it’s real.

We have two kinds: HeHim and SheHer.

One of them has nuts. If you need me to tell you which one, keep buying Hersheys.

But if you know what a woman is and love chocolate, go to:

http://ihatehersheys.com

jsbhike
03-04-23, 09:17
That kind of "owned".

Thread title had me thinking another one had been infiltrated and gone to shit.

titsonritz
03-04-23, 13:38
:lol: That is awesome. Makes me want to shave and eat chocolate (with nuts) :lol:

AKDoug
03-04-23, 14:20
It's really too bad their razors are Chinese junk. I imagine the chocolate isn't much better.

Coal Dragger
03-04-23, 18:27
Who uses cartridge razors anymore?

I stopped like 5, maybe 6 years ago. Double edge safety razor and Feather blades made in Japan. In fact I finally broke down and ordered a CNC machined stainless steel slant bar razor from Razorock in Canada to replace my cheap ass Van Derhagen.

Harry’s and Jeremy’s can both go pound sand, why would I buy their inferior shit?

Corse
03-04-23, 19:10
Who uses cartridge razors anymore?

I stopped like 5, maybe 6 years ago. Double edge safety razor and Feather blades made in Japan. In fact I finally broke down and ordered a CNC machined stainless steel slant bar razor from Razorock in Canada to replace my cheap ass Van Derhagen.

Harry’s and Jeremy’s can both go pound sand, why would I buy their inferior shit?

This is the way.

SteyrAUG
03-04-23, 22:02
It's really too bad their razors are Chinese junk. I imagine the chocolate isn't much better.

China markets to everyone. It's why they aren't preaching communism in Africa, they are just there for the minerals. Only an idiot buys into their "fake outrage" marketing.