PDA

View Full Version : Drag Show Bans

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-04-23, 16:53
I see that Tennessee has a “Drag Show Ban”, which in reality is that you can’t put on a smut show in front of kids, not that you can’t have your own smut show for your adult patrons. Remember when that was illegal?

The left seems to take this as an attack on the Alphabet Crew, but in reality it is no different than not letting someone into a titty bar or a PG13 movie.

And in that I think you have the answer. Take video from one of the Alphabet shows and put it into a movie and then send it to the MPAA for rating.

You think that some dude in assess chaps and a foot long didlo getting ridden by some lady with tape over her nipples and beating him with a riding crop is going to get a PG rating? Maybe because of the woke stuff it would, but that would be just another insane outcome and kind of prove how far gone these people are.

Wanna b a freak, let’er rip. Just leave the kids out of it.

utahjeepr
03-04-23, 17:08
You know, I've been to drag shows and had a good time. But it is definitely not for kids. Like you said, it is like a titty bar or anything else in that spectrum. It is ADULT ENTERTAINMENT.

To each grown-ass adult their own, but I just can't grasp folks thinking such things are appropriate for children. The concept just does not need to be broached at that age.

ABNAK
03-04-23, 18:29
You know, I've been to drag shows and had a good time.

:blink:

Yeah, uh.....

My state of TN has banned them for children to be in the audience. I'm good with that. It is, like the aforementioned titty-bar, an adult venue. The reason the insipid and vile Left wants kids to attend is for recruitment into their fvcked up ways. Want to attend a drag show or go to a titty-bar? If you're 18 then have at it.

utahjeepr
03-04-23, 20:00
:blink:

Yeah, uh.....

It ain't what you think. Really it's just a bawdy, lip sync kinda thing with a bit of off color schtick thrown in. Still, I agree, not for kids. Every one I've ever been to has been at a bar. So 21 and over crowd.

ABNAK
03-04-23, 20:32
It ain't what you think. Really it's just a bawdy, lip sync kinda thing with a bit of off color schtick thrown in. Still, I agree, not for kids. Every one I've ever been to has been at a bar. So 21 and over crowd.

Just yanking your chain dude!

Of course, anyone remember that Seinfeld episode? "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" :lol:

utahjeepr
03-04-23, 20:54
All good man. I can take a little ribbing.

I'm wearing my big girl panties. ;)

SteyrAUG
03-04-23, 21:58
Honestly, I'd rather let my 12 year old see an hour of Pure Platinum strippers than a confused dude dressed like a woman.