PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Jane Fonda!

mack7.62
03-10-23, 20:26
Hanoi Jane wants to murder pro lifers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Xd4-yIgQY

Diamondback
03-10-23, 20:39
You think you got what it takes, you traitor bitch, just step right up and try it. I bet we're a hell of a lot better equipped for the task, starting with between our ears, than you are...

hotbiggun42
03-10-23, 20:47
She used to be a hot commie, now just a commie

SteyrAUG
03-10-23, 22:04
She used to be a hot commie, now just a commie

Honestly she's always been a skank. Thousands of hotter commies then and now.

Oh and bring it on bitch. Not really pro life but if she wants to start killing people over their political views, then game on.

jsbhike
03-11-23, 06:13
Klute again

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jane-fonda-85-admits-dating-90-year-old-offered-pay-money

The hair just registered.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Honecker

HKGuns
03-11-23, 08:57
Hannoi Jane can LMHNS.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-11-23, 11:52
That old hag just wants to grease the skids on her trip to the bottom floor of Hell. Her whole life has been a tribute to selfishness, petty evil, and stupidity.

ddbtoth
03-11-23, 12:09
I’m always surprised to see what ardent communist women make.

titsonritz
03-11-23, 13:06
She has a long history of spewing shit out of her commie hole.

lowprone
03-11-23, 13:14
There is a flip side to her Faustian dreams !

flenna
03-11-23, 14:32
She just said the quiet part out loud. Don’t think for a minute those on the Left would not put you on a train to the extermination camps if they thought for a minute they could get away with it. The 2A is the only thing standing in their way.

SteyrAUG
03-11-23, 17:19
The hair just registered.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Honecker

Pretty sure you are dead on with that one. Probably a personal hero of hers.

Sam
03-12-23, 11:19
Old Jane ... here's my story:

A couple of decades ago a client of mine asked me if I'd help him assess the condition of a property that he's helping his client with. So I went to meet my client at the address in a historical part of the city. I met him and the young lady who will be living there once the property is fully renovated. She turned out to be the daughter of a French movie producer/director and Jane Fonda's. Fonda was married to Ted Turner at that time. The young lady was polite, cordial, friend and chatty. If you didn't know who her parents were, she'd be just like any other young lady. She told us what she envisioned the renovation would be like and what she wanted, etc. She also said her mother will be arriving sometime during our meeting.

Fonda arrived and she took over the meeting. Her daughter quiet down and let her momma run the show. Momma was polite but very opinionated and very much what one would expect of her. I kept my professional attitude and deal with her like any client, no more no less. After I got all of my information, direction, wishes of the owner(s), I bid the party good bye and left.

Fonda was everything you'd expected of her.

flenna
03-12-23, 13:05
Old Jane ... here's my story:

A couple of decades ago a client of mine asked me if I'd help him assess the condition of a property that he's helping his client with. So I went to meet my client at the address in a historical part of the city. I met him and the young lady who will be living there once the property is fully renovated. She turned out to be the daughter of a French movie producer/director and Jane Fonda's. Fonda was married to Ted Turner at that time. The young lady was polite, cordial, friend and chatty. If you didn't know who her parents were, she'd be just like any other young lady. She told us what she envisioned the renovation would be like and what she wanted, etc. She also said her mother will be arriving sometime during our meeting.

Fonda arrived and she took over the meeting. Her daughter quiet down and let her momma run the show. Momma was polite but very opinionated and very much what one would expect of her. I kept my professional attitude and deal with her like any client, no more no less. After I got all of my information, direction, wishes of the owner(s), I bid the party good bye and left.

Fonda was everything you'd expected of her.

I was a cadet at The Citadel when Ted Turner (a supporter of our school) and wife Jane Fonda visited for our Friday pass-in-review parade. Word got around fast that the communist and traitor would be sitting in the VIP section. When we passed in review we did the “eyes right” as we approached the visitors section. Right before we got to the VIP section where Jane was sitting the “ready, front” command was given. Funny, nothing was ever said about it, not even the typical disciplining the whole Corps by suspending leave or what not.

SteyrAUG
03-12-23, 21:24
I was a cadet at The Citadel when Ted Turner (a supporter of our school) and wife Jane Fonda visited for our Friday pass-in-review parade. Word got around fast that the communist and traitor would be sitting in the VIP section. When we passed in review we did the “eyes right” as we approached the visitors section. Right before we got to the VIP section where Jane was sitting the “ready, front” command was given. Funny, nothing was ever said about it, not even the typical disciplining the whole Corps by suspending leave or what not.

You weren't the first group to turn their backs on Hanoi Jane.

Gonna be a LONG LINE to piss on her final resting place one day, I hope all those old timers can hang on.

Diamondback
03-12-23, 21:31
You weren't the first group to turn their backs on Hanoi Jane.

Gonna be a LONG LINE to piss on her final resting place one day, I hope all those old timers can hang on.

On behalf of the fallen Vietnam Era veterans I've known, it will be an honor to shoulder the responsibility in their place. And since I was endowed with long-endurance bladder capable of transcon flights without a head-call, that's gonna be a LOT of saltwater getting pumped...

SteyrAUG
03-13-23, 00:19
On behalf of the fallen Vietnam Era veterans I've known, it will be an honor to shoulder the responsibility in their place. And since I was endowed with long-endurance bladder capable of transcon flights without a head-call, that's gonna be a LOT of saltwater getting pumped...

I plan to make the trip in memory of three people I knew who vowed to do it "one day." I plan to bring lots of sports drinks. Hopefully I can manage times when the line won't be so long. If that stone isn't urine saturated for the first 365 days, then we will have failed a generation of people.

If anyone manages to piss IN the box during the service, I will start a gofundme page on their behalf.