PDA

View Full Version : "Drugs As Weapons Against us" CIA, MkUltra, etc

WillBrink
03-16-23, 14:37
We are all aware of MKUltra no doubt, but I did not know how far and wide it ran and the programs that came from it. This documentary goes into depth on how the CIA promoted the use of acid, had agents working rock bands, supplied it to people to have massive parties, etc, etc. They targeted anyone they thought had views not in line with their goals. While the documentary makes some leaps without a lot of evidence in some spots (e.g. possible assassinations of various people), the total picture and evidence presented is difficult to ignore. This documentary will not win any awards for production quality (screams low budget), it's worth a view. And, I found it free on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkH0z2dbEzI

lowprone
03-16-23, 15:43
We are just figuring this out ?

Averageman
03-16-23, 16:07
Thanks,
Very Interesting.

WillBrink
03-16-23, 16:11
We are just figuring this out ?

Guess some of us just better informed than others. Would be surprised even those who think they know that topic well will not learning something that surprises them in that documentary.

Thanks,
Very Interesting.

It starts a bit clunky, gets better along the way and I learned some details I was not aware of at all as to just how big it was and who was involved, etc.

SteyrAUG
03-16-23, 16:24
We are all aware of MKUltra no doubt, but I did not know how far and wide it ran and the programs that came from it. This documentary goes into depth on how the CIA promoted the use of acid, had agents working rock bands, supplied it to people to have massive parties, etc, etc. They targeted anyone they thought had views not in line with their goals. While the documentary makes some leaps without a lot of evidence in some spots (e.g. possible assassinations of various people), the total picture and evidence presented is difficult to ignore. This documentary will not win any awards for production quality (screams low budget), it's worth a view. And, I found it free on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkH0z2dbEzI

Ok a few things.

The program you are actually talking about is COINTELPRO, but it wasn't really about using drugs against people deemed enemies of the US. The entire counter culture group was already using drugs voluntarily. There was this guy named Timothy Leary, maybe you heard of him.

MKULTRA was a completely different program to see if things like LSD could be used in intelligence gathering, possibly as a way to promote ESP powers and similar idiocy. And the participants of the program were mainly government employees or informants, most without their knowledge.

Now there are groups that do use drugs as a weapon against the US population and they are everyone from the North Vietnamese to Al Quida who made sure that opium got to our shores unimpeded. The CIA never really had to traffic opium to the US, too many people were already doing it. There are of course two key incidents where the CIA was complicit in providing a means to traffic drugs but in both cases it was done to further the war against a communist enemy, not saying that justifies it.

titsonritz
03-16-23, 19:39
Explains a lot, the CIA fried all the leftists' brains and now their all ****ing commie retards.

Buncheong
03-16-23, 22:32
Excellent thread, Will.

WillBrink
03-17-23, 08:45
Ok a few things.

The program you are actually talking about is COINTELPRO, but it wasn't really about using drugs against people deemed enemies of the US. The entire counter culture group was already using drugs voluntarily. There was this guy named Timothy Leary, maybe you heard of him.

MKULTRA was a completely different program to see if things like LSD could be used in intelligence gathering, possibly as a way to promote ESP powers and similar idiocy. And the participants of the program were mainly government employees or informants, most without their knowledge.

Now there are groups that do use drugs as a weapon against the US population and they are everyone from the North Vietnamese to Al Quida who made sure that opium got to our shores unimpeded. The CIA never really had to traffic opium to the US, too many people were already doing it. There are of course two key incidents where the CIA was complicit in providing a means to traffic drugs but in both cases it was done to further the war against a communist enemy, not saying that justifies it.

Who the CIA funded as where many others by a CIA front called Human Ecology Fund and others...As I said, I think even those well versed on the topic will get something from that documentary.

markm
03-17-23, 09:03
Funny how times change. Now the mongoloids are controlled by Iphones not drugs. So much easier!

WillBrink
03-17-23, 11:44
Funny how times change. Now the mongoloids are controlled by Iphones not drugs. So much easier!

Actually, may have changed very little as the "programs" appear on going.

titsonritz
03-17-23, 14:05
So the CIA took out JFK, RFK, Malcom X, MLK, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Che, Biggy and Tupac. Check.

WillBrink
03-17-23, 15:14
So the CIA took out JFK, RFK, Malcom X, MLK, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Che, Biggy and Tupac. Check.

Well, some of those names, very likely CIA involvement. Others seemed like a stretch (hence my comment in the OP), but some of the coincidences are hard to ignore too.

SteyrAUG
03-17-23, 15:20

Don't forget Mama Cass. That was a CIA / MI6 ham sandwich.