PDA

View Full Version : New full auto Glock gizmo

WillBrink
03-17-23, 12:15
The new wanna be gizmo for your Glock and great way to miss the target and waste ammo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYPYyRTxLM

C-grunt
03-17-23, 12:38
A whole bunch of those came into the US from China last year.

There's actually a dude running around my squad area with one. As far as I know he hasnt shot anyone with it. He just likes to blast empty houses, parked cars, or shoot it into the air.

markm
03-17-23, 12:43
I just stuck a tesla chip in my Glock, and now it's SELF SHOOTING!!

yoni
03-17-23, 13:11
We tested real Glock 18's and they sucked.

So no thanks.

The ATF guy in the report is an idiot, oh wow they fire faster than what the military has.

WillBrink
03-17-23, 13:17

So no thanks

Fired one once, saw no value to such a silly thing. Was a range toy as far as I could tell. I know there's some versions with folding stock and etc that perhaps makes it a decent PDW perhaps.

Kevslatvin
03-17-23, 13:34
I had seen a similar article locally a month or so ago. At least your article is realistic on the rate of fire of 30 rnds. in 2 sec. mine claimed 1200rnds. per min. Which in theory may be possible but I'm not aware of any feeding device that can continuously feed a Glock 1200 rounds. I couldn't find the article but I did find this one which I thought wasn't too bad as they actually fired two guns and timed them to explain the difference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtiIUOmns8

It killed me in your video how they kept saying unregistered firearm. Not sure of the laws in Texas about registration but shouldn't they have said unregistered machine gun? Are they purposely getting it wrong or just didn't do their homework.

titsonritz
03-17-23, 13:48
You've got to hold them gangsta' style and blast the horizon.

WillBrink
03-17-23, 13:53
You've got to hold them gangsta' style and blast the horizon.

It is my hope that's what an adversary trying to kill me does. I encourage bad stupid TV show gun handling skills for them.

titsonritz
03-17-23, 14:10
It is my hope that's what an adversary trying to kill me does. I encourage bad stupid TV show gun handling skills for them.

Yeah, that's the guy I want, too.

LoboTBL
03-17-23, 14:25
"These things fire faster than what the US Army is carrying."

I know it's not a revelation to anyone here but I'm baffled how an agency that is charged with regulating firearms is filled with so many individuals that seem to know so very little about firearms. The ATF needs to be dismantled and eliminated.

WillBrink
03-17-23, 15:20

I know it's not a revelation to anyone here but I'm baffled how an agency that is charged with regulating firearms is filled with so many individuals that seem to know so very little about firearms. The ATF needs to be dismantled and eliminated.

At this point, seems most three letter .gov orgs need to go away, and or, experience a serious house cleaning. I don't wanna cost people their jobs in LE, some whom doing a great job, but ATF, DEA, etc really have no reason to exist anymore. I'd like say what they do does not need doing (i.e, enforcing the failed war on drugs, taking people 2A Rights away. etc) and or, could be done by the FBI, but they're not exactly looking so great these days either.

Wildcat
03-17-23, 16:21

So no thanks.

That's probably because you are interested in hitting the thing you were originally aiming at.

Apparently they are effectively used for drive-by shootings where the gun can be braced against the body of the car.
Also a comped barrel seems to help.

hotbiggun42
03-17-23, 16:23
I want

Roni + full auto glock = good times

utahjeepr
03-17-23, 16:54
"New"?

Those have been around for quite a while. Not that "I" would ever do such a thing, but a carefully placed hole in the rear plate and a toothpick or tungsten electrode can accomplish the same thing.

Turning a capable handgun into a bullet fogger? Practicality score = zero.

flenna
03-17-23, 17:35

Just like all the idiots in the current administration, they don’t need to know their area of responsibility they just need to know the agenda.

pag23
03-17-23, 20:45
Coming to a hood near you..

SteyrAUG
03-18-23, 00:44
It killed me in your video how they kept saying unregistered firearm. Not sure of the laws in Texas about registration but shouldn't they have said unregistered machine gun? Are they purposely getting it wrong or just didn't do their homework.

We're lucky they arem't calling them Glock AKs.

I think they are deliberately avoiding the correct term "unregistered machine gun" because that would make a person ask "are there registered machine guns?"

Glock 18s are Glock 18s, no different from Beretta 93s or HK VP70Ms. If you are trained to shoot them they have a secondary feature that has "some" value. If you are a gangsta, just an easier way to "blaze yar glock." Won't make criminals who are willing to shoot people inherently more or less dangerous.

The real significance of this, for better or worse, is conversion technology for this weapon system is now in the wild. They will never put that genie back in the bottle, so every time they want to worry about binary triggers, hellstorms and other bump devices it will be a more absurd argument because 3D printing is getting common and the conversion doesn't require a 07 FFL who knows how to time a HK sear.

This SHOULD be the focus of ATF because weed dealers and gangstas with select fire Glocks ARE who they need to be chasing after. Those people shoot at people and I'd much rather have them focused on this than worrying about boog memes on the internet or trying to infiltrate whatever "patriot group" the SPLC has declared to be the next Hitler.

SteyrAUG
03-18-23, 00:47
Coming to a hood near you..

AT a hood near you.

Averageman
03-18-23, 07:01
That's probably because you are interested in hitting the thing you were originally aiming at.

Apparently they are effectively used for drive-by shootings where the gun can be braced against the body of the car.
Also a comped barrel seems to help.

Body Guards also carry these to sweep someone off of their clients vehicle.

Wildcat
03-18-23, 11:46
Body Guards also carry these to sweep someone off of their clients vehicle.
Possible. OUS?

Most of the footage where they have been showing up (for more than a year now) resembles the roaring 20's except the thugs use modded Glocks now instead of Thompsons.

WillBrink
03-18-23, 12:48
Possible. OUS?

Most of the footage where they have been showing up (for more than a year now) resembles the roaring 20's except the thugs use modded Glocks now instead of Thompsons.

Of course the Thompsons were not modded and with some practice you could actually hit what you were aiming for in full auto fun time mode.

Averageman
03-18-23, 13:09
I was REFORGER Support one year, fairly close to when Gen. Dozier was Kidnapped. I drove a General and a Colonel around and the guy who did Security for them carried what I think was one of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JALH0gQa8gY
Which was pretty cool cause I had a brand new M-9
One time these two guys wanted German food and we stopped off at a Gausthaus along the way. We did that once and never again, no small amount of chaos happened because of that.

signal4l
03-18-23, 14:12
Referred to as the "China Switch". Available in some of Chicago's finer neighborhoods for $25.

I saw zero hood rats with full auto weapons the first 20 rears of my career as a patrolman. Full auto G locks were pretty common during the last 3 years

They usually cause a failure to feed after a short burst

Renegade
03-18-23, 14:40
Reporter is a Limp Wristed Girlie Man.

Renegade
03-18-23, 14:44
I have an 18C for 20 years and nobody, no matter what their skill level shoots it proficiently at first. Many limp wrist it, most cant keep it on target if more 5 yards away. But with time and practice, you can become skilled. Unless you own or have one, and shoot it regularly, you will never be proficient.

titsonritz
03-18-23, 14:48
Reporter is a Limp Wristed Girlie Man.

Aren't they all? I think it is a prerequisite.

pag23
03-18-23, 18:27
AT a hood near you.

Not near me yet...but with the current dems In Pa you never know..

SteyrAUG
03-19-23, 03:32
I have an 18C for 20 years and nobody, no matter what their skill level shoots it proficiently at first. Many limp wrist it, most cant keep it on target if more 5 yards away. But with time and practice, you can become skilled. Unless you own or have one, and shoot it regularly, you will never be proficient.

Could be worse, could be a M11 in .380.

sidewaysil80
03-19-23, 10:26

I’m confused. Aren’t m4’s at like 800rpm, G18’s 1200rpm? Isn’t he technically correct?

LoboTBL
03-19-23, 12:48
I’m confused. Aren’t m4’s at like 800rpm, G18’s 1200rpm? Isn’t he technically correct?

Well crap. I didn't assume we were accepting the premise that the M4 is the only thing in the Army inventory to compare it to.

utahjeepr
03-19-23, 13:58
Cyclic rate of fire alone is a ridiculous way of analyzing the effectiveness of a firearm. Just saying.

Ron3
03-19-23, 21:50
One would have to hold the Glock very high to escape the volley of empty cases getting launched into the shooters face at that cyclic rate!

That's the another reason to have a stick mag...makes it easier to hold above face-level while firing.

titsonritz
03-20-23, 23:38
Cyclic rate of fire alone is a ridiculous way of analyzing the effectiveness of a firearm. Just saying.

Said no one ever about the MG 42.

motor51
03-21-23, 01:49
We find them all the time where I work. We also have shotspotters all over the city and you can hear those and full auto rifles. The glocks are way more common than full auto rifles though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

utahjeepr
03-21-23, 07:41
Said no one ever about the MG 42.

Well not exactly. The MG 42 had a whole lot going for it in addition to the high rate of fire. Hence the reason it is still in use today all over the world as the MG 3. One of the modifications they have made to it over the original MG 42 is to slow it down.

sidewaysil80
03-21-23, 21:31
Well crap. I didn't assume we were accepting the premise that the M4 is the only thing in the Army inventory to compare it to.
You’re right, he probably meant Gau-19 so yeah…what an idiot that guy is.

That’s why I was confused, all he said was its got a faster rate of fire, which is correct. I wasn’t sure if there was a different inaccuracy people were commenting on.