PDA

View Full Version : Where's the VIP lounge?

DrBaker
12-28-08, 18:49
I was referred here by Josh-L so if things go down hill you can blame him.:rolleyes:

I was exposed to the AR15 almost 4 years ago and it was love at first sight. Two years ago I was introduced to the NFA world and it's been downhill since then! I'm here to continue learning about the AR and hopefully share some knowledge along the way.

C4IGrant
12-28-08, 18:53
I was referred here by Josh-L so if things go down hill you can blame him.:rolleyes:

I was exposed to the AR15 almost 4 years ago and it was love at first sight. Two years ago I was introduced to the NFA world and it's been downhill since then! I'm here to continue learning about the AR and hopefully share some knowledge along the way.

Welcome aboard!

C4

LOKNLOD
12-28-08, 19:02
Welcome aboard man! Good to see you made it over here. Glad to see we're finally getting some healthy OK representation...

DrBaker
12-28-08, 19:21
Welcome aboard!

C4

Thanks. I'm looking forward learning from the vast resources on this board.

Welcome aboard man! Good to see you made it over here. Glad to see we're finally getting some healthy OK representation...

Are we short on Okies here? Does that mean group shoots aren't common?

I'm excited to exchange quality information about the AR platform.

LOKNLOD
12-28-08, 21:21
Are we short on Okies here? Does that mean group shoots aren't common?

I've been trying to get some networking off the ground, and we've got a sort of local group slowly forming here (https://www.m4carbine.net/group.php?groupid=1). There are others like Josh-L that aren't in there yet, but hopefully we'll assimilate more guys soon. Josh was telling me about some migration over to here a while back...

I'm in Edmond and just got in out at OKCGC so it'd be cool to do some shoots out there some time. Swap notes, share some tips, help with builds, whatever.

Oh...and M4Carbine.net is the VIP lounge. :cool:

:p

Josh-L
12-28-08, 22:18
I've been trying to get some networking off the ground, and we've got a sort of local group slowly forming here (https://www.m4carbine.net/group.php?groupid=1). There are others like Josh-L that aren't in there yet, but hopefully we'll assimilate more guys soon. Josh was telling me about some migration over to here a while back...

I'm in Edmond and just got in out at OKCGC so it'd be cool to do some shoots out there some time. Swap notes, share some tips, help with builds, whatever.

Oh...and M4Carbine.net is the VIP lounge. :cool:

:p

I never knew about that Okie Network dude. I just joined it though.

And yes M4C is the VIP lounge compared to that other place....

You are know only allowed to use the classifieds over there!

YukonGlocker
12-29-08, 04:05
I tried to keep it a secret as long as I could...
:eek:

Ohh, I didn't know about the Okie network either.

With DrBaker on board, we can....well, nevermind.;)

DrBaker
12-29-08, 08:45
With my cool blasters and elite YouTube skills we should have a well rounded Oklahoma Network. Everyone else should focus on speed, accuracy, and tactical skills as those are the only things I'm lacking!

When is our first 2009 M4C "OK Net" shoot? Anyone up for New Years Day or this weekend? My 2009 resolution involves more trigger pulling and less keyboard commando-ing.

LOKNLOD
12-29-08, 09:31
Ohh, I didn't know about the Okie network either.

This is why I'm a piss-poor event promoter.

I never realized you were in OK till I joined over at that other site and put two and two together...

When is our first 2009 M4C "OK Net" shoot? Anyone up for New Years Day or this weekend? My 2009 resolution involves more trigger pulling and less keyboard commando-ing.

I'm off for a 4-day this weekend so I could do something then. If anybody shoots the IPSC matches at OKC I think there's one this Saturday, we could have a M4C squad or something. I was thinking about hitting that if I could talk my friend into it.

DrBaker
12-29-08, 18:43
This is why I'm a piss-poor event promoter.

I never realized you were in OK till I joined over at that other site and put two and two together...

I'm off for a 4-day this weekend so I could do something then. If anybody shoots the IPSC matches at OKC I think there's one this Saturday, we could have a M4C squad or something. I was thinking about hitting that if I could talk my friend into it.

I'll make a post in the ON to see if we can get a New Years blast going.