PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone believe that Trump is winning over Desantis?

ABNAK
03-23-23, 20:15
Talking about recent polls.....and Ron hasn't even announced if he will run!

Now to be sure, we had one on here (I started it) awhile back and it was like 3:1 DeSantis > Trump. On TOS (full of foaming-at-the-mouth Trump sycophants) a recent one was 2:1 in favor of DeSantis. Sure, maybe Trump is narrowing any perceived margin against an opponent that hasn't even announced he is running, but does anyone really think Trump has flipped the tables? Sure, a narrowing as I mentioned, but turned it completely the other way?

.45fan
03-23-23, 21:01
If trump runs again we are guaranteed four more years of joe burden.

I voted for trump twice because the alternative was worse, but since he showed what a child he is after losing, eff him.

If he runs we will lose because everyone I know says they won't vote for him due to his tantrums.

I could over look his being a narcissistic prick because he didn't damage the country to bad, but after his childish behavior after losing, this country is a laughing stock now, so again eff him.

He needs to go away and retire quietly.

DeSantis probably hasn't said anything yet because he doesn't want the child making his run more complicated than it nerds to be.

glocktogo
03-23-23, 21:44
I don’t think Trump would even be in the running if the Democrats had bothered to stop attacking him every single day. They’re almost exclusively giving his political career more longevity.

I’d like to see a breakdown on the demographics for the voters who favor Trump vs. DeSantis. Something tells me it would be illuminating.

yoni
03-24-23, 05:17
Right now I don't care who is ahead.

Part of me wants to support Trump, because if the marxist are this afraid of him to this point. He should be our guy. Having said that I don't think he can win, in the general unless the situation gets a lot worse.

prepare
03-24-23, 05:27
Does anyone still believe elections are legit?

Buncheong
03-24-23, 05:41
Voted for Trump myself, but wouldn't do it again. He didn't keep his promises, sold out his followers by exhorting them to do things they ended up arrested over, and basically abandoned the country to One World communists.

"Fool me once," as they say ...

georgeib
03-24-23, 07:06
The Left want Trump to run, believe it or not. They know that a lot of people will stay home rather than vote for him. That said, only a Leftist or a Leftist sympathizer (of whom we seem to have plenty), would not vote for him over Biden. Elections are very very rarely about whom we want, rather they are much more often about voting against whom we don't.

People that can't see this basic truth would do the world a favor by stepping off it. Only thing worse than an enemy is a traitor. Allowing the Left to control the destiny of our nation and, thereby to a degree, the world, by not voting against them is beyond despicable. If the last 7 years haven't taught you anything about what the consequences of their control are, you really are not in the least better than them.

TommyG
03-24-23, 07:17
Right now I don't care who is ahead.

Part of me wants to support Trump, because if the marxist are this afraid of him to this point. He should be our guy. Having said that I don't think he can win, in the general unless the situation gets a lot worse.

It really does feel like we all lose from here on out.

Averageman
03-24-23, 07:42
Well, what did we learn from four years of Trump?
How can DeSantis avoid what befell Trump's Administration?
Do you think DeSantis will somehow magically avoid traps set for him by the FBI and DOJ ?

I dont really think it's going to matter.

ABNAK
03-24-23, 07:45

Well there is that.....

AndyLate
03-24-23, 07:48
The marxists have scripted the next election. Keep T in the news, get T on the R ticket, lie/cheat/steal election again, blame it on T's unpopularity. The script was the same in 2016, the media made T the candidate, was supposed to be a joke, easy win for C. They greatly overestimated C's electability and O's influence, and were unable to implement the lie/cheat/steal component effectively. Covid put that tool in the toolbox in 2020 and we have an ineffective dottering fool in office.

Let the waves of marxist lies break on the rock of T's ego, then elect DeSantis, brothers and sisters.

Andy

ABNAK
03-24-23, 07:50
The Left want Trump to run, believe it or not. They know that a lot of people will stay home rather than vote for him. That said, only a Leftist or a Leftist sympathizer (of whom we seem to have plenty), would not vote for him over Biden. Elections are very very rarely about whom we want, rather they are much more often about voting against whom we don't.

People that can't see this basic truth would do the world a favor by stepping off it. Only thing worse than an enemy is a traitor. Allowing the Left to control the destiny of our nation and, thereby to a degree, the world, by not voting against them is beyond despicable. If the last 7 years haven't taught you anything about what the consequences of their control are, you really are not in the least better than them.

I assume that isn't directed against me, but more a general statement? I never said a thing about not voting against a Democrat. Now the primary? Hell no I'm not voting for Trump. That said, if he was to win the nomination I will (for the third time I might add) hold my nose, choke back the vomit, and vote for him against any shitbag Democrat.

ABNAK
03-24-23, 07:57
The marxists have scripted the next election. Keep T in the news, get T on the R ticket, lie/cheat/steal election again Oh they're gonna try for sure, blame it on T's unpopularity. The script was the same in 2016, the media made T the candidate, was supposed to be a joke, easy win for C. They greatly overestimated C's electability and O's influence, and were unable to implement the lie/cheat/steal component effectively. Covid put that tool in the toolbox in 2020 and we have an ineffective dottering fool in office.

Let the waves of marxist lies break on the rock of T's ego, then elect DeSantis, brothers and sisters.

Andy

Are you suggesting letting Trump run in 2024, lose, then in 2028 we can elect DeSantis? I don't think placating Trump or playing along with the Marxist's plans is worth another 4 years of Leftist control. Nah, I will do my part in the primary to get someone else (hopefully DeSantis) on the ticket but will reluctantly do my duty in the general no matter who gets the nomination.

Alpha-17
03-24-23, 07:58

Sadly, this is the big issue. Trump (or whomever the GOP runs) doesn't have to lose, it just has to be close enough that they could plausibly lose and we get 4 more years of Biden's handlers running the show.

ABNAK
03-24-23, 08:07
Do you think DeSantis will somehow magically avoid traps set for him by the FBI and DOJ ?

I tend to agree, the die has been cast. However, we cannot just throw our hands in the air and walk away.

First and foremost we have to reign in the voter fraud. It cannot be allowed to stand. Secondly, it is essential to "cleaning house" that we get a guy in the White House who will hopefully gut the enforcement arm(s) of the Executive branch......the Sword and Shield of the State, the ones who commit and cover for all this corrupt shit happening under the color of authority. It's a "Catch-22" situation: in order to get the White House, fraud has to be smashed, but in order to do so you have to control the FBLie/DoJ and that Dark Force is controlled by the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Sounds like a lose-lose, and it may indeed be a vicious circle, but by damned we need to fight and refute it to the utmost of our abilities.

rocsteady
03-24-23, 08:08
Sadly, this is the big issue. Trump (or whomever the GOP runs) doesn't have to lose, it just has to be close enough that they could plausibly lose and we get 4 more years of Biden's handlers running the show.

Yep, unless we get control of the elections again, it’ll just be another version of “keep counting ballots until the leftist candidate ‘wins’ again.” I’ll say it again, ain’t NO WAY THAT BIDEN GOT MORE VOTES THAN OBAMA.

DeSantis has proven that he understands how to fight the leftist lunacy effectively and has done nothing but great things for the people of Florida, Anyone that thinks otherwise is either too far in the KoolAid to think rationally or has been lobotomized by the culture bombardment we’ve endured since before the 2008 election.

Averageman
03-24-23, 08:56
I tend to agree, the die has been cast. However, we cannot just throw our hands in the air and walk away.

First and foremost we have to reign in the voter fraud. It cannot be allowed to stand. Secondly, it is essential to "cleaning house" that we get a guy in the White House who will hopefully gut the enforcement arm(s) of the Executive branch......the Sword and Shield of the State, the ones who commit and cover for all this corrupt shit happening under the color of authority. It's a "Catch-22" situation: in order to get the White House, fraud has to be smashed, but in order to do so you have to control the FBLie/DoJ and that Dark Force is controlled by the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Sounds like a lose-lose, and it may indeed be a vicious circle, but by damned we need to fight and refute it to the utmost of our abilities.

If you don't have a plan to fix it, why would anyone even run as a Conservative again?
There's a lot of hate for Trump's behavior here, I get it, I'm not going to appologise for it. I will say however, he took it from all sides, his Administration, the DOJ, the Press, Nancy Pelosi, all of them, riding him like a carnival pony all day long.
I might have acted a hell of a lot worse.

Averageman
03-24-23, 08:57

If you don't have a plan to fix it, why would anyone even run as a Conservative again?
There's a lot of hate for Trump's behavior here, I get it, I'm not going to appologise for it. I will say however, he took it from all sides, his Administration, the DOJ, the Press, Nancy Pelosi, all of them, riding him like a carnival pony all day long.
I might have acted a hell of a lot worse.

glocktogo
03-24-23, 10:34

Well for starters, I don't think DeSantis would be shoving his foot in his mouth every other day. DeSantis seems to prefer announcing actions after they've begun or already been done, rather than what he plans to do. I also think he'd be more likely to fire EVERYBODY on Day One in office, rather than settle into a nest of vipers with no concerns the way Trump did.

Assuming I were DeSantis, I'd be very polite and professional during the transition. I'd ask a million questions and thank everyone for their assistance. I'd be overly solicitous and make everyone there feel smart and professional. I'd give them hope. But then I wouldn't keep so much as a single janitor in the White House once I was sworn in. Everyone would be locked out of all their electronic devices the second I said "So help me God." I'd decapitate DoD, DoJ, DoS, the FBI, ALL of the so-called "Intelligence" agencies, along with every other cabinet level Department. I'd appoint Special Counsel for each of those areas to handle both the firings and internal audits, then I'd direct the WH Press Office to refer all questions to them and never speak on the matters again, unless it was to announce findings of crimes, malfeasance, waste, fraud or abuse by the previous inhabitants.

My entirely new DoJ Leadership team would have marching orders to root out every politically motivated unit and sideline them, effectively killing all politically motivated investigations. Then I'd take on violent crime organizations with task forces targeting their operations under federal law. Every time a big, splashy "gun crime" happened and the left went after gun rights, I'd mobilize a Task Force of pipe hitters to go arrest violent criminals with guns, while simultaneously investigating every level of local, state or federal government that might've failed to prevent an attack.

Likewise there'd be a coordinated DHS/DoJ/DoS fire mission to sew up the borders, apply sanctions and make strong-arm demands on every country contributing to the illegal immigration problem, investigate every NGO receiving federal funding to facilitate illegal immigration and file lawsuits in every applicable jurisdiction against every municipality, state and private entity contributing to the problem simultaneously.

My budget requests to Congress would dry up funding for all leftist ideological based programs, and substantially strengthen offensives against foreign threat actors.

Simply put, you have to punch these assholes in the mouth on day one, then keep them rocked back on their heels every day. Make sure they're expending every bit of their time wailing about they pain you've inflicted on them and reacting to things you've already done. Every initiative should be compartmentalized and come with invisible fingerprints, so any leaks skyline the mole and then publicly destroy them. All initiatives should be short, lightning fast and pack a whallop. By the time the left can rally their resources to file court challenges, the damage should be done and you should be closing those efforts down, effectively nullifying the court challenge before it's even filed. Choke the life out of their legal standings and make sure whatever you're doing currently, can't be rolled into what they filed yesterday.

Don't announce what you're gonna do, just tell the press there's gonna be more for them to wag their tongues about than they have time in the day to cover. The reason I want DeSantis over Trump or anyone else, is because I think he learned more about how the left did Trump dirty than Trump did. I think his Administration motto would be "Hide and watch." which is exactly how you have to treat the left.

Oh and for the RINO's? Make them climb aboard enthusiastically, or get iced out of everything. The time of mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy bed wetters and hand wringers needs to end, abruptly. :mad:

Alex V
03-24-23, 11:22
I love me some Trump because he makes Lefties cry. Having said that, at this point I would rather have DeSantis.

I am not staying home no matter who is running and if the choice is Trump or Biden I will gladly vote for Trump. If you would rather Biden win because Trump hurt your mangina, then you have serious issues. Staying home is not an option.

Won't matter either way because neither Trump nor DeSantis will be able to overcome the voter fraud.

georgeib
03-24-23, 12:01
I assume that isn't directed against me, but more a general statement? I never said a thing about not voting against a Democrat. Now the primary? Hell no I'm not voting for Trump. That said, if he was to win the nomination I will (for the third time I might add) hold my nose, choke back the vomit, and vote for him against any shitbag Democrat.

Correct. General statement. I'm not voting for Trump in the primary either. But I'm voting against any Dem in the general. Heck, I'd even vote for Romney or McCain, if he wasn't dead, over any Dem.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-24-23, 12:04

Well for starters, I don't think DeSantis would be shoving his foot in his mouth every other day. DeSantis seems to prefer announcing actions after they've begun or already been done, rather than what he plans to do. I also think he'd be more likely to fire EVERYBODY on Day One in office, rather than settle into a nest of vipers with no concerns the way Trump did.

Assuming I were DeSantis, I'd be very polite and professional during the transition. I'd ask a million questions and thank everyone for their assistance. I'd be overly solicitous and make everyone there feel smart and professional. I'd give them hope. But then I wouldn't keep so much as a single janitor in the White House once I was sworn in. Everyone would be locked out of all their electronic devices the second I said "So help me God." I'd decapitate DoD, DoJ, DoS, the FBI, ALL of the so-called "Intelligence" agencies, along with every other cabinet level Department. I'd appoint Special Counsel for each of those areas to handle both the firings and internal audits, then I'd direct the WH Press Office to refer all questions to them and never speak on the matters again, unless it was to announce findings of crimes, malfeasance, waste, fraud or abuse by the previous inhabitants.

My entirely new DoJ Leadership team would have marching orders to root out every politically motivated unit and sideline them, effectively killing all politically motivated investigations. Then I'd take on violent crime organizations with task forces targeting their operations under federal law. Every time a big, splashy "gun crime" happened and the left went after gun rights, I'd mobilize a Task Force of pipe hitters to go arrest violent criminals with guns, while simultaneously investigating every level of local, state or federal government that might've failed to prevent an attack.

Likewise there'd be a coordinated DHS/DoJ/DoS fire mission to sew up the borders, apply sanctions and make strong-arm demands on every country contributing to the illegal immigration problem, investigate every NGO receiving federal funding to facilitate illegal immigration and file lawsuits in every applicable jurisdiction against every municipality, state and private entity contributing to the problem simultaneously.

My budget requests to Congress would dry up funding for all leftist ideological based programs, and substantially strengthen offensives against foreign threat actors.

Simply put, you have to punch these assholes in the mouth on day one, then keep them rocked back on their heels every day. Make sure they're expending every bit of their time wailing about they pain you've inflicted on them and reacting to things you've already done. Every initiative should be compartmentalized and come with invisible fingerprints, so any leaks skyline the mole and then publicly destroy them. All initiatives should be short, lightning fast and pack a whallop. By the time the left can rally their resources to file court challenges, the damage should be done and you should be closing those efforts down, effectively nullifying the court challenge before it's even filed. Choke the life out of their legal standings and make sure whatever you're doing currently, can't be rolled into what they filed yesterday.

Don't announce what you're gonna do, just tell the press there's gonna be more for them to wag their tongues about than they have time in the day to cover. The reason I want DeSantis over Trump or anyone else, is because I think he learned more about how the left did Trump dirty than Trump did. I think his Administration motto would be "Hide and watch." which is exactly how you have to treat the left.

Oh and for the RINO's? Make them climb aboard enthusiastically, or get iced out of everything. The time of mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy bed wetters and hand wringers needs to end, abruptly. :mad:

You had me like full on ballistic-nylon panty drop until the very end. I’d mount Rino heads on my walls with no mercy. Make them the moat that is a red line that this is not business as usual. No half-way gangsters.

When blamed that you are destroying America, just say “Yes, but no. You are wrong- this isn’t America. I won’t continue with the slow destruction of our country. It is either we fix it or it ends.”

ABNAK
03-24-23, 12:15

If DeSantis doesn't run would you be able to do so? :D Awesome plan, scorched Earth. That's all those dickheads understand.

And no, I don't think Trump has learned a damn thing.

ABNAK
03-24-23, 12:23
I love me some Trump because he makes Lefties cry. Having said that, at this point I would rather have DeSantis.

I am not staying home no matter who is running and if the choice is Trump or Biden I will gladly vote for Trump. If you would rather Biden win because Trump hurt your mangina, then you have serious issues. Staying home is not an option.

Won't matter either way because neither Trump nor DeSantis will be able to overcome the voter fraud.

Funny (not) how that keeps coming up. Wonder why that is?

While I shake my head and think "Why can't we just crack down on that shit?" I realize that the Left controlling the Sword and Shield of the State means they in turn control any pushback or investigations against fraud.....and I have no doubt will expend every effort, just like J6, to crush any election violence that may arise. Like, I dunno, some pissed off patriots bum-rushing some scummy inner-city counting center that has just thrown observers out or taped up cardboard over windows so they can't see the chicanery. :rolleyes: [I would, however, LOVE to be on their jury]

ABNAK
03-24-23, 12:24
Correct. General statement. I'm not voting for Trump in the primary either. But I'm voting against any Dem in the general. Heck, I'd even vote for Romney or McCain, if he wasn't dead, over any Dem.

Sadly I've BTDT too.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-24-23, 12:50
The dems thought by changing the electorate (mass immigration and divisive politics) that they would just ‘win’, but that didn’t end up working out. Ends up enough immigrants end up thinking for themselves. Then they decided to just stuff the ballot box with semi-legal (or at least very hard to prove illegal) votes through vote by mail.

We just need to learn how to ballot harvest - er I mean ‘turn out optimization’ when it comes to elections. Stop thinking people and start realizing it all about the ballots. We were just slow on the uptake in the swing states in the last election.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-24-23, 13:40
Time will tell... but I wouldn't get too giddy about DeSantis' presidential prospects just yet. Yes, he's a popular two-term governor from Florida. So was Jeb Bush, leaving office with a 64% approval rating. Jeb was the favorite heading into the 2016 presidential primaries. Trump was considered less than serious about actually running for president. We all know how that turned out. DeSantis couldn't string two sentences together about Ukraine the other day without having to walk it back and clarify after facing a backlash of criticism from within his own party. Republican presidential hopefuls are already mocking DeSantis as a Trump copycat. Nikki Haley —said she agreed with Trump that “DeSantis is copying him.” When was the last time America elected a president standing only 5'9''? DeSantis wears high heels to make himself appear taller. Also at 5'9'', "Little Marco" stuck like glue and he never recovered.

Politics is as interesting as it is entertaining. Looking forward to an entertaining primary season with top-shelf GOP candidates. I hope Ted Cruz is in it. I really like him.

ABNAK
03-24-23, 14:42
The dems thought by changing the electorate (mass immigration and divisive politics) that they would just ‘win’, but that didn’t end up working out. Ends up enough immigrants end up thinking for themselves. Then they decided to just stuff the ballot box with semi-legal (or at least very hard to prove illegal) votes through vote by mail.

We just need to learn how to ballot harvest - er I mean ‘turn out optimization’ when it comes to elections. Stop thinking people and start realizing it all about the ballots. We were just slow on the uptake in the swing states in the last election.

At one point during the 2020 debacle Justice Alito ordered Pennsylvania to separate mail-in ballots that came in after Election Day from those which arrived before. They essentially thumbed their noses at him. PA was one of those states that the governor and Secretary of State unilaterally decided to have mail-in voting due to COVID. The U.S. Constitution stipulates that states run their own elections as decided by the state's respective legislature......that is not what happened in PA and a couple others. That therefore made their "emergency" decree of mail-in voting ILLEGAL.

I remember that bug-eyed cvnt Pelosi saying in March of 2020 (8 months before the election and before anyone knew how the hell long COVID was going to be around) "We're probably going to have to go to mail-in voting this November". How convenient! A Democrat's wet dream.

Like I said in another thread, you had ILLEGAL shit take place (drop box stuffing like in "2000 Mules", mail-in fraud, pulling suitcases full of votes out from under tables after closing the counting center for the night) and gray-area crap like ballot-harvesting.

prepare
03-24-23, 17:38
People in 3rd world countries don't pay any attention to news, politics, or elections because they know it's all corruption and lies.

America now has 3rd world level corruption and people still waste their time on politics and fraudulent elections.

Is it boredom, or just living in fantasy land?

ABNAK
03-24-23, 18:00
People in 3rd world countries don't pay any attention to news, politics, or elections because they know it's all corruption and lies.

America now has 3rd world level corruption and people still waste their time on politics and fraudulent elections.

Is it boredom, or just living in fantasy land?

Instead of being Debbie Downer and a naysayer, what are your suggestions? Please enlighten the class as to whether it's okay or not to "accept" election fraud. I for one do not think it's acceptable and will ALWAYS call it out, because the decisions being made which greatly affect our country are being pushed and enforced by an illegitimate power structure......Congress, yeah whatever, I'm specifically talking about the Executive Branch which controls veto power as well as (most importantly) the Federal enforcement system, i.e. the guys with guns and no liability who come to enforce illegitimate edicts.

prepare
03-24-23, 18:21
Instead of being Debbie Downer and a naysayer, what are your suggestions? Please enlighten the class as to whether it's okay or not to "accept" election fraud. I for one do not think it's acceptable and will ALWAYS call it out, because the decisions being made which greatly affect our country are being pushed and enforced by an illegitimate power structure......Congress, yeah whatever, I'm specifically talking about the Executive Branch which controls veto power as well as (most importantly) the Federal enforcement system, i.e. the guys with guns and no liability who come to enforce illegitimate edicts.

You won't outvote the corruption. Calling it out won't stop it either.

The founders had a solution and an example...

ABNAK
03-24-23, 18:38
You won't outvote the corruption. Calling it out won't stop it either.

The founders had a solution and an example...

Yes they did, and I wonder more and more if we haven't just about arrived at that point.

As far as calling it out is concerned, no it won't stop it but it is in defiance of the tendency to quash "election deniers". I have not, and will not, silence my opinion on the integrity (or lack thereof) in the election process. If they don't like it they can FOAD. I won't be "cancelled" as I don't really have an online alter-ego; I rarely post on Facebook and would not hesitate to tell anyone on there to FOAD if it was brought up. M4C is almost the only place I post (maybe another gun site) and that's it. I am NOT their idea of a good little citizen.

Artos
03-24-23, 18:53
It's frustrating to see so many feel Trump can't win in 2020 if he's the nominee...who's on the ticket isn't our issue.

The main reason the swamp doesn't Trump is why I want him to get the nod as they are terrified of any person they cannot control...regardless, it's a non issue as I think the 2024 fraud is going to be 20x worse in regards to theft no matter if it's desantis.

Again, a shaved chimp could beat the dems in this clown show. Our elections are a sham & it's a snowball headed for hell if it's not corrected...maybe, just maybe 2024 will be so obvious it breaks the camel's back??

ABNAK
03-24-23, 19:38
It's frustrating to see so many feel Trump can't win in 2020 if he's the nominee...who's on the ticket isn't our issue.

The main reason the swamp doesn't Trump is why I want him to get the nod as they are terrified of the any person they cannot control...regardless, it's a non issue as I think the 2024 fraud is going to be 20x worse in regards to theft no matter if it's desantis.

Again, a shaved chimp could beat the dems in this clown show. Our elections are a sham & it's a snowball headed for hell if it's not corrected...maybe, just maybe 2024 will be so obvious it breaks the camel's back??

If that camel is a Democrat then I hope it's a slow, painful, agonizing descent into paralysis.

In my state Trump won by 23 points. Can't cheat your way out of that. In Kali Biden won by an overwhelming majority (shocker), so no need to cheat there. It's just a few key "swing states" we gotta watch, and even then it's select counties in those states. The Democheats know this also. The residents of those key states need to step up and be prepared to upset the apple cart if they try it again (and they will). For me to go from TN to, say, PA and be possibly arrested for an unsavory reaction to fraud would be a Fed's wet-dream. "Well look, they're importing people from other states to upset our system."

The people of PA, MI, WI, GA, NV, and AZ need to do the needful if (when) the fraud happens yet again. If it happened in TN you bet your ass I'd be probably arrested for pushing the envelope.

The_War_Wagon
03-24-23, 19:53

DNC photocopiers, do!

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-25-23, 11:10
Biden worried about Desantis? Hell, Dementia will get Biden first…

utahjeepr
03-25-23, 12:24
Primaries are a year out. I'll see what the field looks like then. F this 24/7 election season drama.

I won't vote for Poopypantz in the general no matter what, same probably goes for Lord Cheeto. Hopefully I have better options.

kerplode
03-25-23, 12:45
Biden worried about Desantis? Hell, Dementia will get Biden first…

Biden ain't worried about DeSantis. Newsom isn't either.

We might eventually have a revolution in this country, but only if Antifa feels it's necessary to meet their final objective.

Conservatives will NEVER take up arms, however. Never.

I don't even care anymore. The war is over. Quit your job and get on .gov assistance while the getting is still good. Smoke some weed, enjoy the decline.

ABNAK
03-25-23, 20:36
Biden ain't worried about DeSantis. Newsom isn't either.

We might eventually have a revolution in this country, but only if Antifa feels it's necessary to meet their final objective.

Conservatives will NEVER take up arms, however. Never.

I don't even care anymore. The war is over. Quit your job and get on .gov assistance while the getting is still good. Smoke some weed, enjoy the decline.

Because they have mastered The Cheat.

I used to think that any "uprising" or such would be due to draconian gun laws, maybe even eliminating the RKBA. While that may be an element of it (can't have those election deniers having guns) I have, in the last couple of years, began to think it will be election fraud related. Oh well, you reap what you sow.....

A government viewed as illegitimate while passing repressive "laws" (be it against gun owners or financial screwjobs for everyone else) is bound to have repercussions. If that occurs I hope they swing from lamp posts around the country.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-26-23, 00:47
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/25/politics/trump-fact-check-waco-rally/index.html

Kind of interesting to see their 'best swing' at saying that Trump is a liar. I don't know if Trump has made a tactical decision, but he isn't quoted as saying 'stolen' he is saying 'rigged' which is a much better description and open to some interpretation- the MSM treatment, Twitter, the FBI and as ABNAK pointed out- actual law breaking in PA (also in WI if I remember right).

The rest of the 'lies' are mostly to levels of degree or timeliness. Arguing the minutia on the timing of when inflation rates were at a certian level is kind of a bitch point. Plus, it isn't like the prices are going down, they have just slowed their rate of increase.

Artos
03-26-23, 10:32
Bush's pitching for Desantis:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1640000173446250496

tn1911
03-26-23, 10:44
Trump yesterday at his rally... praises Putin, praises Xi... all that was missing was a quick shoutout to his boy Kim Jong Un.

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1639920570350411777

Artos
03-26-23, 13:44
He called them smart...here he is saying he will remove China's favored nations status.

https://mobile.twitter.com/its_the_Dr/status/1639790381972824066

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-26-23, 15:07
My guess, based on current information, is that they will indict him for paying off that porn star he hit the casting couch with. Then his base will blindly rally and he will wash out all comers. Then he will get clobbered by the drooling idiot because Trump has turned off everything but the base of the base with his weird rants and antics. My only hope is that if it is close because of a recession or something maybe we can keep the house. He needs to retire but we know he won't.

One small ray of hope is that it seems that the Republican base may be turned off by Trump's childish need attack fellow republicans--especially the one that most folks think is likely to lead us back to victory in the future.

Read the crowd, Don: Trump Waco rally crowd goes QUIET as he mocks Ron DeSantis for begging for his endorsement - but gets a loud cheer as he boasts he is ahead in the polls
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11904215/Trump-rally-crowd-goes-QUIET-mocks-Ron-DeSantis-CRYING-BEGGING-help.html

ChattanoogaPhil
03-26-23, 16:11
The ‘Trump can’t win’ predictions are funny. And it’s typically from those on the right.

2016–

‘Republican insiders are more convinced than Democrats that Donald Trump is so far behind Hillary Clinton that he can’t win in November.

Roughly half of Republican members of The POLITICO Caucus — activists, strategists and operatives in 11 swing states — believe that Trump’s path to 270 electoral votes is basically shut off”

prepare
03-26-23, 16:22
The next potus will be installed like AMLO was in Mexico.

prepare
03-26-23, 16:49
Meanwhile...

Now you know why the US is pushing for electric cars.

https://youtu.be/omhK2sYs5Aw

hoopharted
03-27-23, 05:44
does any one believe he isnt is a better question , Desantis is anti 2a if you look close enough , hes a one trick pony , ball slapping trannies is what has his followers gushing , but T-Man has navigated 4 tough years in which he learned allot that has him better prepared for 4 more , he has a tool box over flowing with proven policies that are ready to be implemented as soon as he takes the chair , even though t-Man did a few things that revved me up like bump stocks , covid mandates and giving us faucci , hes the best man to right the ship , the minute it is announce he has won the market will go through the roof , people will no longer be apprehensive about spending , Bidens exec orders will disappear into thin air faster than he did with Obamas , border will not only close but he claims he will implement mass deportation of all illegals

i do not trust desantis , he turned his back on Trump , his bid for Gov was floundering , Trump picked him up ,threw him on his back and carried him to his governorship and then Desantis turned his back on him , Trump has every right to be upset , Desantis is a Mike Pence , a establishment snake

ABNAK
03-27-23, 08:00
does any one believe he isnt is a better question , Desantis is anti 2a if you look close enough , hes a one trick pony , ball slapping trannies is what has his followers gushing , but T-Man has navigated 4 tough years in which he learned allot that has him better prepared for 4 more , he has a tool box over flowing with proven policies that are ready to be implemented as soon as he takes the chair , even though t-Man did a few things that revved me up like bump stocks , covid mandates and giving us faucci , hes the best man to right the ship , the minute it is announce he has won the market will go through the roof , people will no longer be apprehensive about spending , Bidens exec orders will disappear into thin air faster than he did with Obamas , border will not only close but he claims he will implement mass deportation of all illegals

i do not trust desantis , he turned his back on Trump , his bid for Gov was floundering , Trump picked him up ,threw him on his back and carried him to his governorship and then Desantis turned his back on him , Trump has every right to be upset , Desantis is a Mike Pence , a establishment snake

Did your alarm clock ring yet and wake you up from your dream?

HKGuns
03-27-23, 08:13

Yep, pretty much where I am at as well. He has a LOT yet to prove and I don't trust him nearly as much as Trump. He has some Marco Rubio rolling around in him.

Alpha-17
03-27-23, 08:16

Wait, DeSantis is anti-gun, but Trump's bumpstock ban (which directly led to the current mess with pistol braces) doesn't mean he is? Good grief.

HKGuns
03-27-23, 08:17
Meanwhile...

Now you know why the US is pushing for electric cars.

https://youtu.be/omhK2sYs5Aw

You actually think it is for that reason? Come on man. They're pushing it for exactly 2 reasons.

- So XiDen can doll out energy subsidies to his psycophants
- So XiDen can make Millions from Xi continuing to mine the rare earth minerals used in the batteries

Its exactly that simple.

tn1911
03-27-23, 08:22
Wait, DeSantis is anti-gun, but Trump's bumpstock ban (which directly led to the current mess with pistol braces) doesn't mean he is? Good grief.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said...

HKGuns
03-27-23, 08:24

Who owns more guns and shoots more? The Ron DeSantis family or the Trump family? Trumps boys are actually shooters and can talk about guns and not embarass themselves.

https://youtu.be/IwVC3t2gQow

utahjeepr
03-27-23, 09:59
Who owns more guns and shoots more? The Ron DeSantis family or the Trump family? Trumps boys are actually shooters and can talk about guns and not embarass themselves.

https://youtu.be/IwVC3t2gQow

Doesn't mean they think you or I should have any. Just sayin.

HKGuns
03-27-23, 10:46
Doesn't mean they think you or I should have any. Just sayin.

Did you watch the interview and listen to him?

ABNAK
03-27-23, 12:27
Did you watch the interview and listen to him?

They'll do it right this time, correct?

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-27-23, 12:58

Trump was actively anti-gun during his actual presidency. Not only bump stock ban which he ordered OVER THE OBJECTIONS of the Justice department. Hell, he rolled out a brace-ban but it got shut down by congressional republicans. We are currently dealing with a brace ban that he laid the groundwork for. You can dislike DeSantis, but pretending trump was pro second amendment is total bs. His family might love guns, but he didn’t give a crap about 2A issues or due process. I voted for trump because he was better than Biden, but it is time for that guy to call it a day.

Adrenaline_6
03-27-23, 13:04

You lost me at T-man.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-27-23, 13:25
One small ray of hope is that it seems that the Republican base may be turned off by Trump's childish need attack fellow republicans--especially the one that most folks think is likely to lead us back to victory in the future.

That sounds eerily similar to "Low Energy" Jeb lecturing Trump during the primary debates: "Donald, you're not going to be able to insult your way to the presidency, that's not going to happen."

Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco Rubio and That Face Fiorino would soon fall off the end of the primary debate stage while Trump went on to secure the nomination and ultimately the presidency. One thing is certain... there's no end to the conga line of critics who think Trump isn't doing it right and/or can't win.

HKGuns
03-27-23, 14:05
Hell, he rolled out a brace-ban but it got shut down by congressional republicans. We are currently dealing with a brace ban that he laid the groundwork for. You can dislike DeSantis, but pretending trump was pro second amendment is total bs. His family might love guns, but he didn’t give a crap about 2A issues or due process. I voted for trump because he was better than Biden, but it is time for that guy to call it a day.

Source please. I find it EXTREMELY difficult to believe the RINO's shut anything down and I do not recall this stuff happening at all.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-27-23, 14:12
It was heavily discussed here at the time and people had the usual excuses for Trump.

Stabilizing brace ban pulled by Trump administration in victory for gun rights activists

By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Gun rights activists are claiming victory after the Trump administration withdrew new guidance that could have effectively outlawed stabilizing braces, which resemble gunstocks and attach to pistols to steady the shooters’ aim.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) had said the devices can transform pistols into short-barreled rifles subject to federal regulation and taxation — a perpetual fear of gun owners.

But after significant outcry from members of Congress and others, the agency withdrew its notice for public comment on the guidance less than a week after publishing it.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/30/stabilizing-brace-ban-pulled-trump-administration-/

hotbiggun42
03-27-23, 14:25
Yes Trump is ahead. The man accomplished more in 4 years than most politicians have in a lifetiime. If the democrats and fauci hadnt released Covid on the world the left would have been finished in this country for lifetimes, the world order would have been abolished and America would have been great for the next 200 years or longer. Trump was and is a threat to the leftists democrats and republicans. That is why he will either be forced to end his campaign or he will die before the next election.

God protect Trump.

Todd.K
03-27-23, 14:42
Who cares? A pathetic percentage of registered Republicans vote in primaries, and none of the ones that do but are not already in one camp or the other are in play yet. It’s too early to mean anything.

Simply put, those that can be swayed and will decide the primary are not being polled or even paying attention yet.

ABNAK
03-27-23, 14:53
That sounds eerily similar to "Low Energy" Jeb lecturing Trump during the primary debates: "Donald, you're not going to be able to insult your way to the presidency, that's not going to happen."

Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco Rubio and That Face Fiorino would soon fall off the end of the primary debate stage while Trump went on to secure the nomination and ultimately the presidency. One thing is certain... there's no end to the conga line of critics who think Trump isn't doing it right and/or can't win.

Yeah but I'll bet none of those critics voted for him TWICE like I did (and many others here) but just wish he'd STFU and go away.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-27-23, 14:58
Neither Trump nor DeSantis are "anti-gun". Such terms should be reserved for Schumer, Feinstein and their ilk... basically 99% of Washington democrats.

If either Trump or DeSantis makes it to the Oval Office both would sign pro-gun legislation if placed on their desk. Getting congress to pass pro-gun legislation is another matter. While never 100% predictable, nominating judges will have the most impact on the 2A.

rocsteady
03-27-23, 15:42
All this is a moot point unless some semblance of security is returned to our voting process. If that means getting mobilized to watch ballot boxes round the clock with groups of people, then I suggest those in the swing states get moving on figuring this shit out. I'm looking into where the ballot boxes were placed in and around Philadelphia as I could be part of that detail. Would be "much more better" if we could get ballot boxes to go the way of the dodo and at least be back to trying to correct the corruption through the operation of voting machines.

ABNAK
03-27-23, 17:29
All this is a moot point unless some semblance of security is returned to our voting process. If that means getting mobilized to watch ballot boxes round the clock with groups of people, then I suggest those in the swing states get moving on figuring this shit out. I'm looking into where the ballot boxes were placed in and around Philadelphia as I could be part of that detail. Would be "much more better" if we could get ballot boxes to go the way of the dodo and at least be back to trying to correct the corruption through the operation of voting machines.

I agree 100%. That said, I guaran-freaking-tee you ANY interference with drop boxes or counting centers will incur the wrath of the FBLie (the Sword and Shield of the State). Of course I think we're at the point that if there isn't pushback against this shit a Republican will never win the White House again, so if there's a potential for violence so be it.

That is why I have said in some threads that we're in a "Catch-22" situation: the current Leftist administration controls the Federal "guys with guns" crew and (just as importantly) the Department of Injustice, so therefore any attempt to stop the steal will be met with the boot.....any attempt to do nothing will involve having a Democrat Executive Branch in perpetuity.

HKGuns
03-27-23, 17:49

Absolutely. I’m under no illusions they’ll allow Trump to win again.

sandsunsurf
03-29-23, 00:42
Trump is absolutely anti-gun. He was rabidly anti-gun until the primaries. After being elected he STILL proposed an “assault” weapons ban as an option, did IN FACT direct ATF to ban bump stocks and contemplated the brace ban. Not to mention he lied to us when he said his first priority once elected would be nationwide reciprocity for CCW. After he was elected those words/thoughts never crossed his mind again. TRUMP IS A NEW YORK DEMOCRAT WHO NEVER CARED WHAT GUN OWNERS WANTED.

mack7.62
03-29-23, 08:08
If Trump were to win he'd be too busy firing people to worry about taking guns away.

titsonritz
03-29-23, 22:05
Crispy Cream is talking about throwing his hat in the ring again, he says "It's not going to end nicely" for Trump.